Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About 2020 Vision Photos

My name is Lou and I am a photographer. Having traveled from Europe to Africa, and having lived in NYC, I have had the good fortune to experience different cultures and meet many individuals along the way. This has given me the perspective to embrace and celebrate uniqueness as well as appreciate its beauty.

Through the lens, I attempt to not only bring that beauty forward but to amplify it, capture it through a still image, forever immortalizing that moment in time.

My style is forged through a combination of critiquing, self study and workshops, where it is constantly growing.

Follow 2020 Vision Photos on

IMG2406
IMG2412

32 Reviews for 2020 Vision Photos

Desiree · Married on 08/09/2014

Lou was a pleasure to work with. He was on time and ready to go. His pictures were very creative. He was nice and really cared about making these pictures all about who we are as a couple. He was super affordable and was flexible when it came to me moving my wedding day up by 3 months. We loved the way the pictures came out. I would definitely use him again and I recommend him to everyone.

Laurie · Married on 04/11/2014

Lou did a great job for our wedding. He scouted out the location a few days before to check out the venue. On the day of my wedding, he was actually early. Lou knew that I absolutely hated being photographed by myself. So he took some time to take pictures of me before the ceremony to get me comfortable. He guided and directed me and when I got the images, I LOVED THEM!!! On top of that, the ceremony and reception photos turned out amazing! Lou captured all the important moments for us!

Aimee · Married on 04/01/2014

Lou was so amazing! First, He worked with our shoe-string budget and gave us more than we could have ever imagined. He was what you expect, professional, courteous, on time, but he was so much more than we could have hoped for. Even our officiant said he was the BEST photographer he had ever had the pleasure of working with in all his years of doing weddings. He was so stealthy and unobtrusive you barely knew he was there. (stealthy ninja skills) Finally, he took the most gorgeous photos of me and my husband. (Trust me when I say neither of us are very photogenic) I try to hide from having my pics taken at any cost, but these were AMAZING! I love to show them off! Even my guests said they were the best photos they ever had of themselves. You cannot go wrong using this vendor.

Award

• DePoy Studio
    DePoy Studio Wedding Photographers

Lou at 2020 Vision Photos is amazing. We have worked together on weddings for over a year now and I learn something new from him every time. I would highly recommend 2020 Vision Photos to any bride. The images that he capturers are just stunning and any bride would be blasted to have 2020 Vision as their wedding photographer. DePoy Studios

• Scottsdale, 85251 See on map