1st Impressions Events

Baton Rouge, LA View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

1st Impressions Events is a wedding planning business that is based out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The team at 1st Impressions has years of experience and a passion for helping their clients to have the most memorable and stress-free wedding experience as possible. Trust one of the best in the planning business on your big day, and enjoy the process from start to finish.

1st Impressions Events offers a variety of packages and options that are perfect for weddings of all shapes and sizes. The team at 1st Impressions offers services for all main wedding events including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception to make sure the planning is simple and easy from start to finish. On the day of the event your personal planner will be present with timeline in hand to ensure your event is managed flawlessly from start to finish. Book your complimentary consultation and watch as your dream wedding starts to take shape. Wedding options include:

• Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Carmen M. Married on 10/27/2019

Wedding Wonderland!!

Ashley was so amazing to work with. Her expertise was absolutely appreciated in making our vision for our wedding come true. Ashley helped me to organize my ideas and dreams and made them a beautiful reality. She had solutions for event the smallest detail and had thought about things that I didn't think of. She worked hard throughout the process, communication was great and she worked even harder the day of our wedding, making sure that everything was timely, and without any hiccups. I would definitely recommend Ashely with 1st Impressions to make your wedding dreams come true!
  • Shanteria
    Shanteria W. Married on 07/28/2019

My experience!!

Ashley did amazing job for my wedding.. She answered all my questions. Very professional.. Always had a great attitude. Took the stress and worry off of my BIG DAY!! I’m so glad i choose her!!!
  • Tiffany Foxworth
    Tiffany F. Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend

Ms. Ward was very professional, informative, patient and self motivated. She went over, above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my wedding day vision came to fruition.

I would highly recommend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

1st Impressions Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Baton Rouge, LA, 70819
Location of (1st Impressions Events)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding