Your Perfect Day

Your Perfect Day

Now Offering $1.50 White and Black Banquet Chair Cover's

193 Bridlerange Circle SW
Calgary, AB T2Y 5H5 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Chair Cove...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I am pleased with your service and quality of film. You have capture all the atmosphere and excitement as it unfolds.

• Wedding: 02/08/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Profile Picture
Madison
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your Perfect Day made your day perfect. The hall was so beautiful and the ceremony was just what I had always imagined. Thank you so much Susan for doing such a wonderful job. You are the best!

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing!! They were so flexible and helpful even though they were super busy.

Thank you so much for making my day as stress free as possible!

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan with Your Perfect Day was absolutly amazing, she made sure everything really was perfect for us, and took a huge amount of stress off of us throughout the year it took to plan our wedding. I would recomend Susan and Your Perfect day to everyone who is getting married, she is truely amazing at everything she does, we thank her and could not have done it all without her!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Although they were far from where we are, their service and professionalism was AWESOME. They were very caring about your needs and give you different ideas of what you could have. They decorated my ceremony to be simple but elegant. They would at time have promotions going, but the pricing so reasonable!

• Wedding: 06/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing.... they thought of everything and really made the day perfect for us!

• Wedding: 06/19/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan at Your Perfect Day was absolutely perfect to work with. She helped my fiancee and I to find the best possible solution for us when we went to her just about 2 weeks before our wedding day. She did her best to assist us and help us to find cost effective ways to have our decor beautiful. I would definitely recommend someone else to consider Your Perfect Day for their decor needs. Thank you Susan. It was a pleasure working with you.

• Wedding: 11/28/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Corinne & Susan did a wonderful job for our wedding. We discussed all of the details beforehand and things were set up exactly as we agreed on. Not only were they timely and efficient but they did a beautiful job. Our wedding was gorgeous and it was so nice to have their services for set-up and take-down so that we could enjoy our wedding day without the stress and hassle of setting it up and taking it down. I would highly recommend their services to any bride!

• Wedding: 09/18/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Susan and Corrina for any wedding rentals and/or decorating. They put me at ease from the moment I met them, and were able to turn around a tough situation I found myself in because of another decorator that backed out at the last minute. They travelled to Edmonton and decorated the hall for us, so we could concentrate on other things... plus helped me to do a few other things that they weren't even responsible for... they went out of their way to make it a perfect day. Thanks again Susan and Corrina!!

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought that your perfect day was very accomidating i booked kind of late and they were still able to provide me with what i wanted. they were very easy to talk to and followed through with everything we had disscused i would deffinately reccomend them and use them again for other events.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
403-254-9655
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards