White Lily Productions

White Lily Productions

A trendy take on modern day wedding videography

Washington, IL 61571 | map
Style: Documentary
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
This review is currently being verified.
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience working with Ingrid. She has sent us only two short videos from our wedding, but we love both of them. She is extremely talented and great to work with. She was extremely inconspicuous the day of the wedding, I honestly didnt even notice she was there, and she worked great with our photographer, always staying out of her shots, but still getting great video. She is extremely fast and professional and we can not wait to see the rest of our video. So far, we have watched the two short highlights more than 20 times each, we just cant get enough of it. Very professional, artistic and elegant, definitely not your typical wedding video and something we will watch for years to come!

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ingrid was very professional. She was around at all of the right moments! we are looking forward to seeing our video!!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ingrid filmed our videography while we were getting our Engagement photos done by Pam Cooley. Ingrid provided a relaxed and welcoming environment where my husband and I were able to be ourselves rather than staged. The video itself is fantastic and it truly represents who/how we are and shows our love for each other. It is a definite keepsake that we enjoy watching from time to time.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I paid for our wedding and I weighed the idea of
hiring a videographer for a long time. Finally, I decided to go for
it. When I received my video, I was in tears (good tears). I was
extremely impressed with the video. It was so much more than I
anticipated. Ingrid put a lot of thought and creativity into her
work and designed it around our theme. To provide a specific
example, my husband and I got engaged in Germany and had a German
theme to our wedding. We also wrote our own vows. Ingrid
incorporated our vows into the video and also translated them in
German (via script on the screen). She really put a lot of thought, creativity, and her passion for videography into our wedding video. I am so glad we did decide to hire Ingrid. My wedding video is worth so much more than I paid for it... it is priceless.

• Wedding: 05/19/2007
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding video was exactly what I hoped for: professional, beautiful and full of wonderful memories of the day. Ingrid provided excellent coverage and did an amazing job editing it all together to create a great story for us!!

• Wedding: 07/29/2006
309-830-4284
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire