Weddings, Inc.

Value
Flexibility
Kathy
05/16/2015

I went through Weddings, Inc. for my wedding last month and it made the whole wedding planning process a lot easier then it could have if I done it on my own. I'm so happy I found them and I highly recommend anyone getting married to give them a call. From the beginning you pick and choose from their list of vendors using only what you need, from there they give you a quote. After that they'll send you a list of your vendors to call and make appointments with, it's so easy. And you only have to pay once source, no need to try keeping track of who to pay and when. They are always there for you too if you have any questions you can call or send an e-mail and they'll help in every way they can. Plus of course the most important part is the day of the wedding, you get your very own coordinator and coordinator's assistant. This was a very big deal for us, no bride wants the responsibility of telling everyone what to do on their wedding day. You get to relax and let someone else handle that for you. My coordinator was the owner, Terri, who did such a wonderful job! She made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be, including directing the guests when to sit for dinner. She was there to bustle my dress, organize the wedding party and even had her assistant help us find the grooms dad who was late and lost. She drove out, found him and led him to where he needed to be. After that we found out we were almost out of Whiskey, not good, we gave her assistant money and she ran out to get more for us.
At the end of the night they gathered all our gifts and belongings onto one table for my parents to collect. The whole wedding day turned out just amazing and I have Terri and her staff to thank!!!!!

Weddings, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kathy! You were such a pleasure to work with and we were so thrilled to be a part of your perfect day! After all, that's what our jobs are all about!

Michael
04/25/2015

At first the price may seem steep, and you may think "I can do it cheaper on my own"; but you cannot put a price tag on piece of mind and a stress free experience. Terri and her staff were tremendous. They were so pleasant, knowledgeable, and hard-working. The vendors they found us were also amazing. They brought our vision to life! I would highly recommend Weddings Inc. for your wedding planner.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
The New Mrs. Cole
02/12/2015

Oh my goodness...where do I begin? From beginning to end Weddings Inc was AWESOME! I worked with Kelsey and she made my wedding in Orlando an absolute breeze. All we had to do was show up. All of the vendors that she selected were great and she was always easy to contact and offer any assistance needed. Despite the fact that a stress free or stress - less wedding is priceless, Weddings Inc's packages are very reasonably priced and they can be customized just for you.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I used Wedding Inc for planning my wedding and indeed I am 120% happy, I had a smooth wedding day without worrying if the florist, baker, DJ, caterer, pastor, photographer or videographer were where they were supposed to be as Terri Lerner and her crew had that all under control and all I had to do was show up. I am a DYI person and I wanted to do my dessert table myself however,
Terri did not want me to do it and asked me to trust her and I did....she made my dessert table spectacular as I could not have done it better. I am still getting compliments on how my wedding was one of the best my guest have ever attended and for that I say Kudo to Terri Lerner. I do not regret a single thing she was awesome....the next David Tutera. Thanks WEDDING INC you are the BEST!!!

Brittany
09/26/2014

I can not say enough great things about Weddings Inc. Terri, Bethany, and Kelsey were all so wonderful and helpful every step of the way. I must have sent them over 100 emails and they always got back back to me very quickly! They know exactly what they are doing over there and they do it the best! I was skeptical about hiring a wedding planner at first and thought I would be able to do it all on my own just to save a couple of bucks at the end of the day. Let me tell you, hiring them was the best decision I have ever made!!(other than the decision to marry my husband haha) I don't know how I would have done any of this without them. I had a stress free day and was able to get ready with my bridesmaids and family while Weddings Inc and their team set up everything at our venue! They work with the best vendors and the best part is they are really affordable. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding and I owe it all to them. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! Thank you so much Weddings Inc. I would recommend you to anyone!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you're looking to not drive yourself crazy with doing all the details yourself Weddings Inc. Orlando is who you might want to call. I thought of going down the path of shopping around and comparing prices on my own until I began to feel overwhelmed. Once I found Terri and her team all the stress was gone. All I had to do was pick out my dress, meet with my vendors and keep the ideas flowing. She was not only a great planner but was great at coaching me in regards to the details I wasn't always sure of. After all they are the experts. My only wish for the evening was to get to enjoy my day with the music that made me happiest and the people I loved. Weddings Inc. Orlando made sure I did just that! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Terri and her team made our Wedding Celebration more than we had hoped for, actually! We came into the situation with only the notion that "we want to have fun," and Terri took it from there! She provided so many wonderful, creative ideas, and helped to take the burden of planning off our shoulders.

Day-of, Terri and her team were on-site to help with everything - literally everything. They made sure it was all about us, and we had the time of our lives!

Thank you, Weddings, Inc.!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Terri and her magnificent team at Weddings Inc. are the best in the business. They made sure that the wedding planning process was as easy and stress-free as possible which allowed us to really enjoy the details and beauty of planning the wedding of our dreams all while being budget friendly. Trust me when I say that it came out even BETTER than I could have ever imagined. The details, service and professionalism I experienced from the moment I chose them to the day of the wedding could not have been matched by anyone. Not only was she beyond amazing in every phone, in-person and email correspondence but each vendor I met with raved about her only ensuring me more that she truly is THE BEST and most knowledgeable person in the industry! Any questions/comments/concerns I had were immediately addressed and answered with an honest and sincere response (big shout-out to Bethany for being just plain awesome here) Every vendor from catering, florals, photography, videography, and music were top-notch professionals. My wedding day was truly magical and my friends and family were in awe the day of and I attribute that to the expertise, talent and vision Terri instills into Weddings, Inc.

There are not enough good things to say about Terri and her team at Weddings, Inc. and I would recommend them to anyone looking to make the wedding they have envisioned in their dreams become reality.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Weddings, Inc. is beyond a 5 star rating. Terri and Bethany made my day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. They were very helpful and made everything stress free. I mostly use email and they were very quick to respond with any questions I had. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had the most awesome experience with Weddings, Inc. Terri and her team gave me the wedding I had been waiting for over 25 years. This was no ordinary wedding. Renewing our vows for our 25th anniversary and having the wedding that we didn't have the first time was just an incredible experience. Weddings, Inc. made it happen. No short-cuts, so professional and the same time was so easy to talk to. Weddings, Inc. is the place to go and Terri is just the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We came all the way from the Isle of Man in the UK to have our perfect wedding in Orlando, Florida and Terri and her team at Weddings, Inc. made sure everything went as we had hoped! Weddings, Inc. were brilliant from the start and often called us in the UK from the US to resolve any queries we had and made sure all of the vendors were in place prior to our big day. On the day, everything was perfect such as the tranquil surroundings of Paradise Cove, the decorations, flowers, suits, food, transport, Officiant, DJ and they even went out to grab us some bits we had forgot to bring with us! We can't recommend them enough and not only did we love everything about our wedding, we can go as far as saying that with Weddings, Inc. they really did make sure we had a stress free wedding as they took care of everything from the start to finish - even arranging for our wedding gifts, cakes, etc. to arrive back at our hotel! If you want a fantastic and stress free wedding, then you should seriously consider Terri and her team at Weddings, Inc!

Private User
03/08/2014

I love weddings inc! I do not live close to my family so I needed help finding vendors. Then I stumbled upon the weddings inc website. It was perfect for my situation and I was able to create a unique package for our wedding. Terri and her team are so upbeat, real and awesome. Whenever I mentioned "I am a weddings inc. client " to a vendor, they raved about Terri. Weddings Inc. is truly a best kept secret that I will continue to share. My husband and I appreciated everything. THANK YOU:)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Janice
02/20/2014

Thank you for your part in what was an absolutely magical day. I would say to anyone planning a wedding to not think having a wedding coordinator is out of the question or your budget. A bride wants everything to be perfect on her Wedding Day. Having a coordinator who puts together a package and a list of vendors for you takes away a lot of the stress you might otherwise feel, and the package can be tailored to your needs and budget. A small intimate wedding in a beautiful garden with beautiful flowers, a minister and a photographer is really all you need for the special day. Terri Lerner and Weddings Inc.-Orlando made it possible. I'll be recommending this service to EVERYONE!!! My only suggestion would be for the coordinator or someone on the event staff to call the bride the day before the wedding to assure her that everything is in place. Even though the coordinator was hired to "make it happen", the bride is still wondering about the details and would rather not just be hoping that everything will come together. They want a voice on the phone tellling them so.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We met with Terri Lerner, who is the owner & she was so excited to start planning our dream wedding & the consultation was free! She has such great energy & passion for what she does & I was pleased to discover that they offered customization for our needs. Her package wedding service offers a selection of vendors that she works closely with for every event, so you're sure to get a selection of quality vendors to choose from under one roof, so to speak. This was nice because we were able to eliminate the things that we didn't need or already had. This company offers it ALL, including a day of event, coordinator...AWESOME! So on our big day, all we had to do, was show up & get ready, no joke! What a treat! We truly enjoyed working with Terri & the rest of her team at Weddings, Inc. so much!! They really care & they took the worry out of everything for us! They're professional & fun too, but most importantly, they helped us stay right on budget & even ended up saving us a ton of money! This lady knows her stuff, when it comes to weddings!!! Our venue, which was one of her preferred venues, was absolutely to die for and we could've never found it on our own!!! We loved our DJ, our flowers, our beautiful cake, our videographers, and the list goes on!!!! Everything turned out better than we ever could've expected & they did all the work for us! What a relief!! In fact, looking back on it all now, I do not know how we could've done it without them!!! Our special, once in a lifetime day turned out to be just perfect! So we'd like to say a very special thank you to Terri, all of her amazing vendors & the rest of her team at Weddings, Inc.! Thanks for making our dream a beautiful reality!!! You guys ROCK!!! We'll never forget you! <3
Sincerely,
Mr. & Mrs. James Keiger

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Weddings inc is really the best kept secret in Orlando. Terri, our planner, was amazing. She is so knowledgeable and was such a great planner. Our wedding was perfect and she helped us achieve that. She is a natural. Thank you weddings inc!! X