Vip LUXURY Transportation Services

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

Rented three buses for our wedding in Puerto Rico in October. They were easy to deal with from Los Angeles and very responsive. Good value and on time!!!! Clean buses and good people. Would recommend them.

Services Used: Transportation

Great service - beautiful LIMO !! The day and evening were booked and we had such a great time being chauffered around picking everyone up and they were so patient. They bwere always on time to everything if not early. We had such a great time! Highly recommend VIP LIMO PR to anyone needing perfect customer service in beautiful style.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

I used their service to transport the members of the wedding party (including the Bride) and a few guests from the hotel to the wedding venue and back. They were on time, very respectful and professional and the manager, Angel, was very helpful and accommodating. I called several companies and they gave me the best price. I definitely recommend their services.

0.8

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had! The owner, Angel, was incredibly unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to take the chance on this company, especially after they tried to charge me for 3x the agreed upon price.

Services Used: Transportation

We chartered a bus for our guest and the driver showed up in suit & tie. I didn't expected that which was very impressive. This company is very proffesional. The driver helped the all the women to step down the bus as a gentleman does, the wedding at the El Convento was great beautiful place. I loved this hotel and there's a walgreens near the hotel which was very helpful as we forgot some details and found it there. I loved my Destination wedding in Puerto Rico we couldn't have selected a better place.

Services Used: Transportation

We coordinate all our transportation through this company. The limo for the bride, an SUV for the groom and best man a TownCar for parents and a Bus for guests. Everything was great. Great service. I would recomend this company for your wedding.

Services Used: Transportation

Just one word describe the service this guys provided us EXCELLENT! Thanks Angel you was very helpful.