Vie Presented by Cescaphe Event Group

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

We are so excited to be having our wedding at VIE by Cescaphe event group in Philadelphia in 2016. It's absolutely amazing and I can't wait for our guests to be surprised with all the amazing things they offer. We went to so many venue places and not one of them can compare to One of the venues that Cescaphe offers. Everything will blow you away from the food to the service and just the venue itself is stunning! You can't beat their pricing and what you get for the price and I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding with Cescaphe event group!

Vie Presented by Cescaphe Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such kind words! We can't wait to have you join our Cescaphe family and host your wedding with us!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had heard about Cescaphe's reputation which was why we booked them for our reception, but the experience that they produced for us was far beyond anything I possibly could have ever expected! When I say total perfection, I'm not exagerating! My guests are STILL talking about or recpetion and its almost a month later! From the moment we arrived we, along with all of our guests, were treated like total royalty! Just absolute professionalism, satisfaction, and top notch everything! I can't think about my wedding day and reception without tearing up cuz it was so amazing and beautiful and perfect, i wish i could go back! In a nut shell, its gorgeous, the food is amazing and never-ending, and the staff is incredible ... I can't say enough good things!

Recently Married

Worth every penny!

The quality of service exceded every expectation that we had! We had heard of others raving about their food, but it was better than you could have imagined! Every detail from the cocktail hour, to the cake was perfect! The attentiveness not only from the maitre d' but all of the staff was exceptional! No regrets having our wedding at Vie!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't know where to begin. From the moment we pulled up in the Trolley, to the Bridal Suite, and beyond....one word...PERFECTION!!! I can't imagine working with a company as professional, accommodating, and providing exceptional customer service as the Cescaphe Event Group.
Between Alana, our personal wedding planner from Cescaphe, Carissa and Vince, any and all of our needs were met graciously without a problem. The quality and quantity of the food was exceptional. My guests were blown away by your presentation, variety and taste. Their signature drink, appropriately strong, the champagne, the wine, the bartenders...nobody had to wait very long for their drinks. The dessert buffet was over the top....All I know for sure that it was the best decision we made to hold the most special moment in my daughter's life, at this juncture, at the Cescaphe Ballroom...you set the Bar high and far exceeded all expectations.....
With sincere thanks for a spectacular wedding!!!
Ellen and Larry Cohan

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

BEST PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING!!

Recently Married

I could not have asked for a better night. Everything about Cescaphe was so wonderful. There was someone there every step of the way to make sure the night was the best it could be. Sarah, the event manager had every little detail done so perfectly and was very attentive throughout the entire night with making sure everything went as planned. She even came right to the rescue when someone dropped a glass on the dance floor. Michael took care of us the entire night, made sure we ate and followed the time line. He always made sure we had what we needed.
The food was amazing, everyone made sure that food form cocktail hour was brought to our parents and to us. The dinners were delicious. we were even asked if we wanted to take the extras home for the next day. The cake was beautiful. I actually did not want a wedding cake and did not care what it looked like, but Sara and the cake decorators did an awesome job and it was so beautiful.
The room looked beautiful and Sara did a great job putting everything around that I had brought for extra decorations I wanted. We had some wedding crashers at the end of the night and the bar tenders noticed right away and came up to me to see if I knew them and said they would take care of getting them out. Which amazed me, because after serving 240 guests all night, who would even notice 3 different faces?
The wedding was worth every penny that was spent and everyone at Cescaphe made it a night to remember forever. I could not be more happy and more pleased with the way everything went and looked.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Vie really made me and my whole family feel extremely special on our wedding day by going out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Everything we asked for leading up to the event they accommodated and they checked in throughout the evening to make sure we were happy with things. People are still talking about how amazing the food was and how they were so stuffed after cocktail hour they could hardly touch their entrees. It was truly more than we could have imagined and you really made it a special day for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just recently had our Wedding reception at Cescaphe's venue called Vie-600 N Broad Street Philadelphia and absolutely LOVED every moment. Cescaphe's staff was friendly, professional and went out of their way left and right for all guests. They prepared VIP plates for my husband and I and both our parents so we could try everything on the menu and also have a tasting of eveything during the cocktail hour. The cocktail hour was an hour and a half where everyone easily found their way to the bar and had great tastings of an incredible assortment of the infamous seafood buffet bar, sushi bar, pasta station, butlered appetizers and so much more! The Vie is a huge space where your guests feel free to move about and with the giant 360 bar that is GOREGOUS for photos, no one ever has a problem getting to the bar and being served during the 6 hours they are there. The cocktail hour is beautiful with a great mosaic for photos and the ballroom is unbeleivable where the curtains block off this part for your guests until cocktail hous is over to add that extra "wow" factor. The dance floor provides plenty of room for guests to dance freely and the outdoor garden area adds an extra fun touch for anyone who needs a breath of fresh air or a cigar/cig break. I have heard nonstop compliments of how incredible this venue was and the perfect wedding reception for fun guests who are ready to dance and party hard all night and NOT leave hungry after the surprise breakfast buffet and desserts at midnight!

Debbie
01/18/2014

ABDOLUTELY UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! My dream wedding! State lf the art service!

Michael
11/08/2013

From start to finish Vie and chescaphe blew us away. The service, food and venue are top of the line. Best wedding I have ever been at and I'm glad it just happened to be my own.

Ledi
10/13/2013

This venue is absolutely stunning! The staff is unbelievable and amazing to work with. We honestly can't say enough good things about Cescaphe and Vie, they made sure our wedding went without a hitch. Out of all the vendors you will have to deal with during the wedding planning processes, Cescaphe will be the easiest. They are on top of their game and beyond professional. THANK YOU for our amazing night!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oh my goodness we could not say enough wonderful things about our experience with Cescaphe Event Group for our wedding at Vie in Philadelphia. From the moment we started doing tours with them until they helped us up onto the trolley at the end of the night, every moment was impressive. They are extremely nice and wonderful to work with, very attentive to special requests, flexible and made the entire wedding planning process FUN and EASY (which is how it should be!). The entire time i felt so confident-that the food would be delicious, the bar would be impressive, every detail taken care of and that our guests would be WOW-ed...and boy they sure were WOW-ed! We are still getting phone calls and messages from our guests telling us how beautiful our venue was, how amazing the food was and how sweet and helpful the staff was and that they are even recommending anyone planning an event to go to Cescaphe! Julie was our planner and she was so amazing in answering all of my emails in a timely manner and getting me information we needed efficiently, she was nice to work with and again made us feel so confident and secure that everything would be perfect. The day of our wedding, Rick as our maite d' and he was awesome making sure we ate and had drinks and had everything we needed. Our parents even had their own attendants, my mom had a spot in her dress and her attendant took her to the bathroom and was scrubbing her dress until it came out-SO NICE! There are endless nice things to say about what the staff at Cescaphe did for us to make our day at Vie our best day ever.
If you're reading this review because you're debating having your wedding here, I'm telling you-take the tour, ask the questions, they take care of EVERYTHING and will take your one very very very special day so seriously as if it was their own, you will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Curtis Center in August and it was amazing. Emily was our event manager and David was out maître d' and they were both great. David fixed my bustle about 50 times and Emily answered all my annoying questions leading up to the wedding. Everything was perfect and seamless. These people know what they are doing. If you are a worrier or type A or not a diy type, I am all three, you should get married here because they take care of EVERYTHING. There is a great attention to detail and an attentiveness to the bride and groom and their families that makes all of the difference in my opinion.

Now let's talk about the food which is beyond incredible. The cocktail hour is always my favorite part of any wedding and this one did not disappoint. Just the sheer amount of food is amazing and it is beautifully presented in front of the Tiffany Dream Garden Mosaic. It was hard for us to leave the bridal suite because they bring you everything! The dinner was also delish. My husband asked for another lobster tail at dinner and they went and steamed him two, which again goes back to the attentiveness point.

Finally the room is just stunning. If you want wow factor this is your place. The only thing that stinks is that you have to pay extra for the chandeliers. This place is already pretty pricey so it is just one more thing, but they are worth it in my opinion because they make the room.

Rada
06/15/2013

We are very happy we choose Cescaphe, specifically Vie, as our venue. You really can’t beat the full package they provide! They have the perks of a “wedding factory” in their experience with all kinds of weddings and vendors, great suggestions, and wedding supplies (i.e. menus), however they still provide a personal, “hand holding” experience. Julie was a complete gem! She answered SEVERAL of my email with SEVERAL detailed, crazy requests without hesitation and was flexible with our cultural needs. Because of the preparation beforehand, the wedding day went smoothly. Our guests were speechless :)

2.8

Vie = Overrated. The entrance is nothing spectacular. The front room when filled with people becomes uncomfortably loud. There are not enough restrooms and lines form very quickly. The food was cold when it arrived. I would say I left this place completely underwhelmed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter got married 3 weeks ago today and I am still floating from experience of the wedding. It was a "Dream Come True" from start to finish !! All because of Joe, his sweet wife Andrea, and their company Cescaphe Event Group.My daughter was married in our Catholic Church; which was followed by cocktails, and a tent reception at our home. Unbelievable,unforgettable,awesome ...absolutely beautiful...!!! The food was delicious,there was attention to every detai,l and the staff was phenomenal in attending to every need of every guest. I could go on, and on, and on .... Our event manager...Natalie...a sweetheart...showed me a card that she carries ( I assume that every employee of Cescaphe Event Group carries one ) it states: "Mission Statement : Cescaphe Event Group creates Once-in-a-Lifetime,distinctive events with genuine care and passion,treating our guests like family as we exceed their expectations.Core Values : Integrity, Respect, Passionate,Positive Attitude, Teamwork, Genuine Caring, The Guest is Always Right, Humility, Growth and Development " I can honestly say that every staff member we worked with through the year and a half of wedding planning exemplified these words and core values that Joe issued to all of them. Our daughter's wedding was a "Once in a Lifetime" ,"Dream Come True...Beautiful Blessing" that we will be on our knees thanking God for every day of our lives, and we will be thanking Joe,Andrea, and Cescaphe Event Group. It could not have been any better . It was more than we could have ever hoped or dreamed for. Cescaphe Event Group has several distinct,and unique venues in Philadelphia to suit every taste. If you are planning a wedding, end your search, and meet with the staff of Cescaphe Event Group...you won't be sorry !!! God Bless You and your family as you plan your wedding. Enjoy every minute of it, and be certain that Cescaphe will create a "Once On A Lifetime " event for you...a "Dream Come True" !!!