Vickies Flowers

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie was joy to work with. She was very accommodating even when we had some changes to make with regard to colors and the number in our wedding party. The flowers were beautiful, beautifully presented, perfect! Vickie was waiting when we arrived at the venue with everything ready to go. She did a wonderful job! Mahalo nui Vickie for the outstanding flowers!
Wedding: 05/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Incredible! That is all I can say about Vickie! She gave us the most beautiful flowers! She was so patient and helpful and went beyond the call of duty to provide me with the best service! She gave me exactly what I wanted and really helped me to make my vision come to life! Our flowers were the best quality for an amazing price! She even traveled all the way to Estes Park for a minimal price to set up my tables and give us all our flowers! She truly embodies all the perfect qualities of a fantastic vendor! Could not have been more impressed!
Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vickie was very accommodating to our budget and floral needs and was flexible with any changes. I would highly recommend her!
Wedding: 06/14/2010