Vesic Photography
Serving Amazing Couples & Beautiful Weddings throughout North Carolina & the US
Winston Salem, NC 27103  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Jenny 1 Reviews
Hooman was absolutely wonderful! He spent the entire day with us, from 9AM to midnight. He made everyone feel so comfortable and kept everything right on schedule. Hooman listened to everything that I wanted and made sure it happened...we got every picture that we wanted and he captured so many moments that I didn't even remember. Hooman helped make our wedding day even more special :)
Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Right behind choosing my husband, Vesic Photography was hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding. My words cannot fully capture Vesic Photography’s Hooman Bahrani’s talent, nor can I fully express my gratitude for his work. Our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos captured the emotions of each moment with absolute perfection. When looking through our wedding photos, we cried during the ceremony photos seeing the love and emotion in each picture, and my face hurt from smiling and laughing through the reception photos. I could feel how much fun our guests were having through his photos. Hooman and Vesic Photography allowed to us to relive our wedding in the best possible way. A bride and groom cannot be in every conversation, toast or dance circle all at once, but somehow Hooman was there. How one person captured all of these moments is beyond my understanding, and I am so thankful that he provided us with these memories.

In addition to his talented photography, Vesic Photography is AWESOME to work with. Hooman is a calming force in the frequent chaos of wedding planning. He was such a pleasure to work with and played a tremendous role in our wedding day. I give Vesic Photography my highest recommendation, and I wish every bride could have Hooman and Vesic Photography at their wedding. I highly recommend browsing Vesic Photography’s blog. Our pictures are posted at http://vesic.com/2014/09/andrew-amy-wedding-berry-hill-south-boston-va/.
Wedding: 07/12/2014

Jill 1 Reviews
Hooman was so great to work with from day 1! He traveled with us to Black Mountain, NC for our engagement photos and was very open and excited about us including very special family members and our dogs. All of our photos from the engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding are absolutely beautiful and will be cherished forever. Hooman was flexible, very responsive, and kept the energy and enthusiasm through everything! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how awesome our photographer was. He is so great at capturing emotion and beauty and would recommend him a thousand times over!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Audrey 1 Reviews
I'm going to try to convey how insanely elated we are with Vesic Photography in 2000 characters.
Getting married in a remote North Carolina town, we ran into a problem finding quality vendors easily. Somehow, I found Vesic Photography on weddingwire.com. My fiance was seeing dollar signs but once we got on the phone with Hooman, it was clear he was going to be worth the investment. Now, with timeless pieces of art in our hands, we really got the deal of a lifetime.
Before the wedding, Hooman set us up with a pre-wedding package and helped convince my fiance a first look was required (yes!). We followed Vesic Photography on Facebook and his work really just got us crazy excited. Despite a super busy wedding season, Hooman answered all my bridezilla-esque questions.
The day of Hooman showed up on time and stayed until the very end. He made everyone comfortable with his cool demeanor. He was gracious and kind, never demanding, making jokes. As we got ready, he encouraged a very unposed, natural vibe and constantly snapped shots.
Our first look was just our style, no forced posing or awkwardness. We threw Hooman a curve ball with a non-traditional wedding party, but he never missed a step and got great group shots. The ceremony was well captured with every shot you can dream of. Family shots went quick and with out awkwardness as Hooman navigated my parent's divorce with ease. The rest of the night Hooman was running around like a crazy man capturing the two of us, sunset scenes and everyone dancing.
He had two cameras on his belt, whipping between the two like he was a fast draw gunslinger. No yelling "stand up straight" or "tilt your head", he just said "live in that space" as he snapped away. His excitement was infectious, our videographer even got inspired by his passion. Several times, my husband and I leaned in saying "He is the best decision we made".
Now, with our gazillion gorgeous photos in hand, we know we made the best decision ever. Hooman is THE man.
Wedding: 06/06/2014

Amelia 1 Reviews
Hooman was so wonderful!

We had a small destination wedding weekend off the coast of Seattle with fewer than 20 guests and he captured everything about it so perfectly!
From the laughter and the laid-back feeling, to the love between friends and family members, everything is shown in our wedding album. (Even the llamas, haha!)
I could not have found a more perfect photographer. I should mention that he was incredibly professional while managing to feel like part of the family.

Worth every penny plus some, if you have a chance to book him, do NOT hesitate!
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
Hooman with Vesic Photography is the absolute BEST!!!
Incredibly accommodating, very professional, amazingly fun and wonderfully creative.
Hooman was always very quick to respond to any questions I had, he came to the wedding very prepared, had some absolutely incredible ideas that truly made the wedding. Hooman has such a unique style that enables him to capture those moments you want to have forever!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Hooman for an unforgettable ceremony and reception experience! You were a joy with whom to work--from early in the day to the very late hours capturing the wonderful moments on such a special and magical day! Thank you for the preview photo on Huffington Post--WOW! Stunning!
We can't wait to see all of the work!
Thank you!!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon Vesic during my vender search, but it was likely THE best thing that happened to us on our wedding planning journey. Upon first talking with Hooman, his enthusiasm for the art of photography and capturing wedding photos was immediately apparent, and his philosophy about wedding day photos matched ours --emphasis on candid photos, capturing the biggest and smallest of moments. Plus, his willingness to be a part of our ENTIRE wedding day, from makeup to send off, was incredible. It put us at ease knowing we would have him there to capture every detail.
The Day--As my mom just said, "How can you adequately evaluate his significance on that day?" From the moment he walked into the house with my bridal party and family, it was like he was a long time friend. He was always smiling, laughing, and snapping pictures. As the day went on, we were, as most wedding are, behind schedule with the arrival of the groomsmen, first look, etc. but Hooman was not only flexible--he helped us figure out scheduling and was running around on the farm with cameras on his back making sure everything was taken care of.
ALL day everyone was so impressed by my photographer! My mom got a lot of "where in the world did you find him!?” comments. My friends all thought he was SO professional and fun. During the ceremony, he was totally unobtrusive yet captured incredible photos. During the reception, he danced nearly the whole time, enabling him to capture some KILLER photos of my super fun friends and us dancing our hearts out. After the reception concluded, he was still right there, capturing as many photos as possible, at the end of our exit line with a huge smile on his face. He was honestly flawless from start to finish.
Not only did he enhance our wedding day experience, but the photos--their beauty is simply unrea. Ethereal. Stunning. Breathtaking. Heartwarming. PERFECT. I relived the day, tears, smiles, and all! He exceeded all our expectations.
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Janine 4 Reviews
From our first meeting- Hooman (Vesic owner and photographer) was wonderful. My husband can be slow to warm to people but liked Hooman right out of the gate! We're so lucky Hooman photographed both our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are the pictures perfect, Hooman presence on the wedding day was incredible. Hooman brings such a calm cool and positive vibe. We love our wedding photos, and Hooman made all of our guests comfortable and fit right in!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vesic Photography is beyond amazing!!! We could not give this photographer a high enough rating! Not only were all of our pictures stunning, but the photographer was so much fun to work with. The photographer is super laid-back and really knows what he is doing! He doesn't get in your face and ask you to do cheesy poses; he captures life as it happens and is able to put a beautiful artistic spin on it. We can't find one picture out of the 1000+ he has provided for us that is just "average" - they ALL truly exceed expectation! We have received sooo many compliments on our engagement/wedding photos and have even made it into the Huffington Post TWICE and Triad Weddings Magazine! Not only were our pictures flawless, but he was also extremely quick getting our pictures to us and even throwing in a few awesome surprise gifts along the way! He was also my "saving grace" on my actual wedding day by helping me come up with a plan for what to do since we had unfortunate cold & rainy weather for an outdoor ceremony. By the end of the night, he was out on the dance floor with all of my friends and family capturing everything and occasionally throwing in a few dance moves himself. So much fun! Perfect Pictures! We HIGHLY recommend him - we promise Vesic Photography is worth it!
Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hooman and Vesic Photography far exceeded our expectations! We began working with him for our engagement photos almost a year ago and used some of the photos for our Save the Date and got rave reviews and then the wedding experience was phenomenal with him. His approach to wedding photography should be praised every day and to say that he has a gift does not even begin to do his craft justice! We are beyond happy with everything and cannot be happier!!! He took the subject (Ben, me, our families and friends and our wedding day) and really brought it to life through his lens and ultimately his heart, which made the biggest difference. He is a true rock star!! We feel beyond honored that he could tell our story!! Just looks at our gorgeous pictures…such a unique perspective on our big day! We will sing his praises to anyone that will listen
Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We have never experienced such a talented and professional photographer as Hooman Bahrani in our life time. Hooman brings out the best in every picture he takes. He has a unique way of capturing those special moments and preserving them forever. We were amazed how he gets right up in the middle of the action on a dance floor and actually jumps up and places his camera above the crowd to get an unusual angle of all of the action.

He is a master of what he does and it is entertaining just watching him work. He too is a super nice gentleman and one who takes pride in his work and applies a personal touch and is able to achieve pictures that only he knows how to capture.

We highly recommend Hooman to anyone who only expects the best in a photographer. He took the most fabulous pictures of our son Jonathan and daughter in law Crystal ’s wedding on 2/22/14 at WinMock. He makes that "Once In A Life Time" moment last forever.

He took some of the pictures and composed a slide video with music that still brings tears to our eyes each time we watch it. So, “Our Hats Are Off” to you Hooman !!!! Wished we could rate him "100" stars, because that's what he is. We sincerely thank you for a wonderful and professional job. You are definitely “THE BEST”. Kindest Regards, Rick & Terri Statesville, N.C.
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Peter 1 Reviews
To all those prospective brides & grooms - don't waste your time! If your on this page and reading this then you already you have the opportunity to have the GREATEST Photographer EVER!!!! My wife & I could not have had a better experience with Hooman. He's incredibly Professional, Personable, Fun & the fly on the wall that captures every great moment!! My wife & I just saw our video that Hooman created and our pictures and I'm traveling for work. We tried to time it perfectly but both had tears flowing, goose bumps & absolute JOY!!! A moment we both wished we had next to one another. His photos are so good we/amazing we could not wait. If you are one of the very select few who have the opportunity to work with this amazing artist - YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the moment we meet Hooman - we also had my mother in-law select him and meet for the first time when we traveled in for out license. He was the most caring, enthusiastic, kind, loving and artistic photographer. My Mother-in-law hit a GRAND SLAM!!!!! She could not have found and hired a better photographer. I will always owe her for this as the pictures Hooman took capturing our moment she will have to always hold over my head - and always share with us!!!! DBS (Don't Be Stupid) - if your are considering Hooman or even looked at him - book it!!!! You will have NO REGRETS - in fact I'm so confident that he will make you wedding a amazing experience as the one Erin & I had that you can call me: CrazYYYYY for a post for a vendor. HE IS THAT GOOOOOOOD!!! My cell # is 702.604.0405 and that's my personal cell.

Thank you Hooman!!!! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING :)

You will always be in our heart and mind every time we see the artwork you created at our wedding. Everyone who hires you is a LUCKY individual!!!!!!
Wedding: 11/16/2013

sunethra 1 Reviews
I am so glad that Hooman Bahrani was the photographer at my wedding. He has captured the moments so well and all the pictures are so dam beautiful. I will definitely recommend him to others. My family and I are so happy with his work.
Wedding: 11/15/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Hooman Bahrani is an artist. We have watched our slideshow as a family, laughed and cried. We have flipped through all 647 photos and every time that we would click forward to the next one we would say "that's a good photo". It is going to be extremely difficult to pick out the photos we want to display in our album, our home, and to share with our friends and family. My wife said tonight she wonders if there is a company that makes wall paper out of wedding photos because that way we wouldn't have to pick and we could hang all of them all on our walls. When I found out Hooman was available to shoot our wedding I was extremely pumped. I am a worrier in every since of the word. Every part of our wedding I was nervous about except Hooman, because I knew that no matter what curveball we threw him, he would hit it out of the park. His professionalism is extremely unique in this business and extremely hard to find or duplicate. Every part of our experience working with Hooman over the past 6 months from booking to photo reveal has been so smooth and he has always come through on every single one of our requests. Customer service is at the forefront of his business model and it shows. Hooman has created a brand in Vesic Photography that is looked up to across the country. Looking through our photos we never realized that he was in the spots he was to capture these moments. Hooman has an eye for photography and I feel that he is doing exactly what he was placed on this earth to do. I know from doing film how fulfilling it is to have a happy client. Hooman made me and my bride extremely happy and we will always be a fan of Vesic Photography and consider it a true honor to say that Hooman Bahrani shot our wedding.

Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hooman is the BEST photographer! When my husband and I started the wedding planning process, we were told by a friend that the photographer was one of the most important people to book first. When I started doing research, I actually Googled other couples wedding photos at the venue we had booked in order to get some ideas for a photographer. We had probably been through 10 couples and photographers when we found the photos that Hooman had taken. I honestly think the photos took my breath away. It almost didn't even look like the same venue with how artistic the photos were. I think it was like 1am when I sent Hooman an email, but my husband and I knew that we wanted him to be our photographer.
My husband and I decided to have our engagement photos taken in NYC and we of course got Hooman to shoot those as well. It was over 100 degrees in NYC that day, however we had so much fun not only taking the photos but getting to know Hooman. Our engagement photos were so beautiful, it was hard to decide which photo to use on our save the dates.
I didn't think it would be possible, but our wedding photos were even more beautiful and fantastic. Hooman is a true artist. Not only will his photos be a beautiful lasting reminder of our special day, but he is super easy to communicate with and has a great personality. We can't thank you enough Hooman!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
 336-287-4593
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire