Vesic Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love all the photos I saw by Vesic photography. The quality looked excellent and the pricing was very fair. Very professional staff and fun to work with. I'm so glad they will be doing my wedding photos!

Recently Married

Hands down the easiest and best decision we made in our wedding planning. Hooman quickly becomes a staple throughout the day - integral in making sure things move smoothly, unobtrusive yet completely a part of the crowd by the end of the night. From the moment we booked him, he was attentive and responsive, and amazingly helpful throughout the planning process. I have never seen anyone work as tirelessly yet effortlessly as Hooman - he was everywhere at once, guiding shots when he needed to (which was great for us, because I was nervous about all the photos and he made us instantly at ease!) and knowing when to take a step back to ensure intimate moments were still personal and never felt staged. He was with us from the first steps of getting ready that morning, to breaking it down on the dance floor at the end of the night. I could go on endlessly about his professionalism, insane eye for breathtaking shots, and super personable nature, but I will just say, I will instead reiterate - it was easily the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Thanks so much Hooman!! - Andrea & Stephen

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

Hooman is the man!!!! I have only seen a handful of our photos but I cannot wait to see the rest. He is amazing and totally captures everything....even things I would have missed he was everywhere all night and caught some awesome moments. His prices are great, his work speak for itself, and he's a such a cool guy. Not once did I feel stupid posing or smiling or anything...he is the only photographer that hasn't made me fee like a complete cornball. He totally rocked our socks off!

Recently Married

As an architect and a perfectionist I spent weeks researching photographers until I found someone I felt confident would handle our wedding photography to the most exacting standards. With that in mind I can say Vesic Photography was one of the best choices we made for our winter wedding. Not only is Hooman an awesome person to work with, but he has a gift for capturing truly memorable moments that will be remembered for a lifetime. I can't even remember the number of people that remarked on Hooman's professionalism and charisma on our wedding day, not to mention the amazing pictures he took. It was a nice surprise when he emailed us the first day of our honeymoon with a link to one of our photo's as the lead picture for the Huffington Post's wedding page! Do yourself a favor and choose Vesic Photography for your wedding; I promise you won't regret it!

Recently Married

We are so glad we chose Hooman as our photographer for our wedding! We got married at Duke Chapel and had our reception at the Cotton Room, and Hooman had a lot of experience at both venues, which was part of the reason we chose him. He was there from when we started getting ready at 9am until we left the reception at midnight... a VERY long day! With the gap in between our ceremony and reception, it was great to not have to worry about paying for extra hours over 8-9 hours, which is what we would have had to do with most other photographers. Hooman was professional and very fun to work with, and was great with our family and guests. Also, he was great at getting the formal family pictures and other portraits done quickly and efficiently, which was very important to my husband who is not a fan of taking pictures. Our pictures turned out beautifully, now we just have the difficult choice of picking which ones we want to get printed to frame... not an easy task! I would recommend Vesic photography to anyone getting married in NC.

Services Used: Photography

Words cannot fully express how much we absolutely loved working with Hooman for our engagement shoot at Biltmore Estate and our wedding at Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington, NC. The quality and artistic nature of his pictures are beyond what I could have ever imagined and hoped for. Not only are all the pictures he took beautiful, but Hooman is truly a pleasure to be around! He is an all around super nice guy and very professional. He responded to all my emails promptly in the most professional and friendly way. He also made my husband and I feel very comfortable, and we are not typically very good at having our pictures taken. Hooman asked us to just have fun and be ourselves and took pictures without directing us to pose much, though he did take a few formals portraits that we also love. At our wedding, he captured amazing images without being paparazzi-like at all. I truly did not know he was there during our ceremony, yet he took stunning photos from all angles. Many of our wedding guests commented on how awesome he is. He had creative and beautiful ideas for pictures and set up the most gorgeous candle display backdrop in the balcony of our venue. It ended up being one of our most treasured moments to step away for a moment in a truly beautiful atmosphere. One of the truly incredible parts about working with Hooman was that I never gave him much instruction about what I was looking for at all. I took one look at his website and knew-without a doubt- from our first point of contact that I made the right decision by hiring Hooman. I trusted his vision and am so grateful that I did. I swear I could frame all of the pictures he took and will end up having framed prints and artwork of his pictures all over our house, haha! Hooman- thank you so very much! I am sure you hear this a lot, but from the bottom of our hearts- we really appreciate everything you did and the amazing pictures you took! We will love and cherish our photos always!

Top 10 Reasons to Choose Vesic Photography

6) Energetic
7) Organized
8) Professional, polite and easy to work with
9) Great job editing photos
10) Simplicity - easy to download pictures and very simple to share photos with friends and family

Overall, 100% satisfied with Hooman's work/talents. We look forward to sharing and reminiscing our special day with the beautiful pictures that Hooman took. We would highly recommend Vesic photography.

Beth
11/01/2014

Hooman was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He was responsive to all communication and he was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. I never even knew he was there, but yet, he was everywhere! I cannot wait to see the images he captured, because I know they will be all the moments that I missed during the whirlwind of the day. Many of our guests even commented on how amazing he was, so I know that others noticed his professionalism and his experience during the day. Thanks so much for spending the day with us and for helping us capture so many precious memories.

Nikki
10/25/2014

Hooman was amazing! From the very first time we talked to him on the phone he was energetic, helpful, and fun. I was very picky in finding a photographer and happened upon his website and fell in love. He was very flexible and did not require us to use him for engagement/bridals like so many other photographers do. He assured us that we would feel comfortable with him the day of because he would come early and just hang out in the morning. He helped me perfect the timeline for the day and make it work where we were able to enjoy our guests not take photos for hours. I felt like we were old friends after just minutes of meeting him in person. He also is a one man photographer and works without an assistant. He also assured us that he wouldn't miss a shot. After looking at all the photos were were astonished- he must have been in 4 places at once!!! Hooman partied till the very last minute with us and was a great fun. The photos are perfect- I can't even put into words how special they are. They captured every moment, expression, feeling, and energy. He has great energy and is an amazing person- i would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone needing a quality, charismatic, and professional photographer. I hope to work with him in the future again. Thank you for amazing work and a great experience.

Services Used: Photography

If you are in the market for a photographer, you absolutely MUST choose Vesic Photography. Hooman was such a pleasure to have around all day. He fit in as if he were an old friend who just happened to be snapping pictures. Our pictures are absolutely stunning...exactly what I wanted. They are natural, artistic, and capture the little and big moments of the best day of my life. The bottom line is, my wedding day was an amazing whirlwind that went by in a flash. Hooman froze those moments in time so that I can go back over and over again. Of the research I did while wedding planning, Vesic Photography is a great value compared to other photographers in that price bracket. First of all, you get Hooman for the entire day instead of a certain number of hours (this can be a real money saver, brides!). You get the rights to all of your photographs for printing and downloading, and he makes a fabulous slideshow for you. Most importantly, the photos are amazing. He focuses on taking natural, candid photos. Hooman did a great job communicating exactly what information he would need leading up to the wedding and made sure he had ever detail covered. The lines of communication were always open if needed. He was quick to respond with emails. Overall, my husband and I were thrilled with Hooman. Even our guests commented on how awesome our photographer was! ( He was THAT cool!) :) Definitely consider Vesic. Just check out the photos online and you will be convinced...I promise!

liz
09/27/2014

Part best friend, part quiet professional, Hooman has a style reminiscent of Cartier-Bresson and gifted us with his magical ability to capture the essence of a person in a single snap shot. His easygoing personality put nervous bridesmaids, timid flower girls and neurotic mothers at ease while he interacted subtly with our family and guests to capture priceless candid moments. Hooman was always readily available by text, phone and email and promptly responded to all communications. He was able to interpret what I wanted from discussions/examples and give us photos that will always be cherished. If you are looking for a run of the mill session, traditional posed family photos, or a photographer who only catches the traditional highlights at your wedding, Vesic Photography may not be the right choice for you. If you’re ready to capture some of the most priceless moments of your life in a breathtakingly candid picture, Vesic is the one.

Services Used: Photography

Hooman's goal is to be a guest at your wedding, which makes him the most memorable photographer. Everyone loved him-he made it so easy. We have amazing shots of the dance floor action because Hooman was right in the middle of it. A friend told me she noticed how he was able to pull us away for the quick sunset photos without being obvious, and we returned so quickly. I have watched photographers at other weddings stand out and clash with videographers or family or even guests, you do not have to worry about this happening with Hooman. We have beautiful pictures that are unique and different than any of our friends. We also have great memories of taking these photos because Hooman made it enjoyable. He is an artist and has a n eye for landscapes. My husband thanked me for finding him. He also can include a wedding album in your price-this way you can make sure you will made a wedding album! I cannot sing his praises enough.

Recently Married

Hooman was absolutely amazing to work with. Incredibly professional, knowledgable and extremely talented. Looked at a lot of photographers before we decided and we could not be happier with the decision we made and the end result. His pictures are not just run of the mill good, they're stunning.

Jenny
08/02/2014

Hooman was absolutely wonderful! He spent the entire day with us, from 9AM to midnight. He made everyone feel so comfortable and kept everything right on schedule. Hooman listened to everything that I wanted and made sure it happened...we got every picture that we wanted and he captured so many moments that I didn't even remember. Hooman helped make our wedding day even more special :)

Services Used: Photography

Right behind choosing my husband, Vesic Photography was hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding. My words cannot fully capture Vesic Photography’s Hooman Bahrani’s talent, nor can I fully express my gratitude for his work. Our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos captured the emotions of each moment with absolute perfection. When looking through our wedding photos, we cried during the ceremony photos seeing the love and emotion in each picture, and my face hurt from smiling and laughing through the reception photos. I could feel how much fun our guests were having through his photos. Hooman and Vesic Photography allowed to us to relive our wedding in the best possible way. A bride and groom cannot be in every conversation, toast or dance circle all at once, but somehow Hooman was there. How one person captured all of these moments is beyond my understanding, and I am so thankful that he provided us with these memories.

In addition to his talented photography, Vesic Photography is AWESOME to work with. Hooman is a calming force in the frequent chaos of wedding planning. He was such a pleasure to work with and played a tremendous role in our wedding day. I give Vesic Photography my highest recommendation, and I wish every bride could have Hooman and Vesic Photography at their wedding. I highly recommend browsing Vesic Photography’s blog. Our pictures are posted at http://vesic.com/2014/09/andrew-amy-wedding-berry-hill-south-boston-va/.

1+ year ago

Hooman took beautiful photos of our wedding and was very professional and responsive. I couldn't recommend him more highly as a wedding photographer.