Vesic Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot fully express how much we absolutely loved working with Hooman for our engagement shoot at Biltmore Estate and our wedding at Brooklyn Arts Center in Wilmington, NC. The quality and artistic nature of his pictures are beyond what I could have ever imagined and hoped for. Not only are all the pictures he took beautiful, but Hooman is truly a pleasure to be around! He is an all around super nice guy and very professional. He responded to all my emails promptly in the most professional and friendly way. He also made my husband and I feel very comfortable, and we are not typically very good at having our pictures taken. Hooman asked us to just have fun and be ourselves and took pictures without directing us to pose much, though he did take a few formals portraits that we also love. At our wedding, he captured amazing images without being paparazzi-like at all. I truly did not know he was there during our ceremony, yet he took stunning photos from all angles. Many of our wedding guests commented on how awesome he is. He had creative and beautiful ideas for pictures and set up the most gorgeous candle display backdrop in the balcony of our venue. It ended up being one of our most treasured moments to step away for a moment in a truly beautiful atmosphere. One of the truly incredible parts about working with Hooman was that I never gave him much instruction about what I was looking for at all. I took one look at his website and knew-without a doubt- from our first point of contact that I made the right decision by hiring Hooman. I trusted his vision and am so grateful that I did. I swear I could frame all of the pictures he took and will end up having framed prints and artwork of his pictures all over our house, haha! Hooman- thank you so very much! I am sure you hear this a lot, but from the bottom of our hearts- we really appreciate everything you did and the amazing pictures you took! We will love and cherish our photos always!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014

6) Energetic
7) Organized
8) Professional, polite and easy to work with
9) Great job editing photos
10) Simplicity - easy to download pictures and very simple to share photos with friends and family

Overall, 100% satisfied with Hooman's work/talents. We look forward to sharing and reminiscing our special day with the beautiful pictures that Hooman took. We would highly recommend Vesic photography.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He was responsive to all communication and he was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. I never even knew he was there, but yet, he was everywhere! I cannot wait to see the images he captured, because I know they will be all the moments that I missed during the whirlwind of the day. Many of our guests even commented on how amazing he was, so I know that others noticed his professionalism and his experience during the day. Thanks so much for spending the day with us and for helping us capture so many precious memories.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman was amazing! From the very first time we talked to him on the phone he was energetic, helpful, and fun. I was very picky in finding a photographer and happened upon his website and fell in love. He was very flexible and did not require us to use him for engagement/bridals like so many other photographers do. He assured us that we would feel comfortable with him the day of because he would come early and just hang out in the morning. He helped me perfect the timeline for the day and make it work where we were able to enjoy our guests not take photos for hours. I felt like we were old friends after just minutes of meeting him in person. He also is a one man photographer and works without an assistant. He also assured us that he wouldn't miss a shot. After looking at all the photos were were astonished- he must have been in 4 places at once!!! Hooman partied till the very last minute with us and was a great fun. The photos are perfect- I can't even put into words how special they are. They captured every moment, expression, feeling, and energy. He has great energy and is an amazing person- i would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone needing a quality, charismatic, and professional photographer. I hope to work with him in the future again. Thank you for amazing work and a great experience.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are in the market for a photographer, you absolutely MUST choose Vesic Photography. Hooman was such a pleasure to have around all day. He fit in as if he were an old friend who just happened to be snapping pictures. Our pictures are absolutely stunning...exactly what I wanted. They are natural, artistic, and capture the little and big moments of the best day of my life. The bottom line is, my wedding day was an amazing whirlwind that went by in a flash. Hooman froze those moments in time so that I can go back over and over again. Of the research I did while wedding planning, Vesic Photography is a great value compared to other photographers in that price bracket. First of all, you get Hooman for the entire day instead of a certain number of hours (this can be a real money saver, brides!). You get the rights to all of your photographs for printing and downloading, and he makes a fabulous slideshow for you. Most importantly, the photos are amazing. He focuses on taking natural, candid photos. Hooman did a great job communicating exactly what information he would need leading up to the wedding and made sure he had ever detail covered. The lines of communication were always open if needed. He was quick to respond with emails. Overall, my husband and I were thrilled with Hooman. Even our guests commented on how awesome our photographer was! ( He was THAT cool!) :) Definitely consider Vesic. Just check out the photos online and you will be convinced...I promise!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Part best friend, part quiet professional, Hooman has a style reminiscent of Cartier-Bresson and gifted us with his magical ability to capture the essence of a person in a single snap shot. His easygoing personality put nervous bridesmaids, timid flower girls and neurotic mothers at ease while he interacted subtly with our family and guests to capture priceless candid moments. Hooman was always readily available by text, phone and email and promptly responded to all communications. He was able to interpret what I wanted from discussions/examples and give us photos that will always be cherished. If you are looking for a run of the mill session, traditional posed family photos, or a photographer who only catches the traditional highlights at your wedding, Vesic Photography may not be the right choice for you. If you’re ready to capture some of the most priceless moments of your life in a breathtakingly candid picture, Vesic is the one.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman's goal is to be a guest at your wedding, which makes him the most memorable photographer. Everyone loved him-he made it so easy. We have amazing shots of the dance floor action because Hooman was right in the middle of it. A friend told me she noticed how he was able to pull us away for the quick sunset photos without being obvious, and we returned so quickly. I have watched photographers at other weddings stand out and clash with videographers or family or even guests, you do not have to worry about this happening with Hooman. We have beautiful pictures that are unique and different than any of our friends. We also have great memories of taking these photos because Hooman made it enjoyable. He is an artist and has a n eye for landscapes. My husband thanked me for finding him. He also can include a wedding album in your price-this way you can make sure you will made a wedding album! I cannot sing his praises enough.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman was absolutely amazing to work with. Incredibly professional, knowledgable and extremely talented. Looked at a lot of photographers before we decided and we could not be happier with the decision we made and the end result. His pictures are not just run of the mill good, they're stunning.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman was absolutely wonderful! He spent the entire day with us, from 9AM to midnight. He made everyone feel so comfortable and kept everything right on schedule. Hooman listened to everything that I wanted and made sure it happened...we got every picture that we wanted and he captured so many moments that I didn't even remember. Hooman helped make our wedding day even more special :)

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Right behind choosing my husband, Vesic Photography was hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding. My words cannot fully capture Vesic Photography’s Hooman Bahrani’s talent, nor can I fully express my gratitude for his work. Our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos captured the emotions of each moment with absolute perfection. When looking through our wedding photos, we cried during the ceremony photos seeing the love and emotion in each picture, and my face hurt from smiling and laughing through the reception photos. I could feel how much fun our guests were having through his photos. Hooman and Vesic Photography allowed to us to relive our wedding in the best possible way. A bride and groom cannot be in every conversation, toast or dance circle all at once, but somehow Hooman was there. How one person captured all of these moments is beyond my understanding, and I am so thankful that he provided us with these memories.

In addition to his talented photography, Vesic Photography is AWESOME to work with. Hooman is a calming force in the frequent chaos of wedding planning. He was such a pleasure to work with and played a tremendous role in our wedding day. I give Vesic Photography my highest recommendation, and I wish every bride could have Hooman and Vesic Photography at their wedding. I highly recommend browsing Vesic Photography’s blog. Our pictures are posted at http://vesic.com/2014/09/andrew-amy-wedding-berry-hill-south-boston-va/.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman took beautiful photos of our wedding and was very professional and responsive. I couldn't recommend him more highly as a wedding photographer.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman was so great to work with from day 1! He traveled with us to Black Mountain, NC for our engagement photos and was very open and excited about us including very special family members and our dogs. All of our photos from the engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding are absolutely beautiful and will be cherished forever. Hooman was flexible, very responsive, and kept the energy and enthusiasm through everything! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how awesome our photographer was. He is so great at capturing emotion and beauty and would recommend him a thousand times over!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm going to try to convey how insanely elated we are with Vesic Photography in 2000 characters.
Getting married in a remote North Carolina town, we ran into a problem finding quality vendors easily. Somehow, I found Vesic Photography on weddingwire.com. My fiance was seeing dollar signs but once we got on the phone with Hooman, it was clear he was going to be worth the investment. Now, with timeless pieces of art in our hands, we really got the deal of a lifetime.
Before the wedding, Hooman set us up with a pre-wedding package and helped convince my fiance a first look was required (yes!). We followed Vesic Photography on Facebook and his work really just got us crazy excited. Despite a super busy wedding season, Hooman answered all my bridezilla-esque questions.
The day of Hooman showed up on time and stayed until the very end. He made everyone comfortable with his cool demeanor. He was gracious and kind, never demanding, making jokes. As we got ready, he encouraged a very unposed, natural vibe and constantly snapped shots.
Our first look was just our style, no forced posing or awkwardness. We threw Hooman a curve ball with a non-traditional wedding party, but he never missed a step and got great group shots. The ceremony was well captured with every shot you can dream of. Family shots went quick and with out awkwardness as Hooman navigated my parent's divorce with ease. The rest of the night Hooman was running around like a crazy man capturing the two of us, sunset scenes and everyone dancing.
He had two cameras on his belt, whipping between the two like he was a fast draw gunslinger. No yelling "stand up straight" or "tilt your head", he just said "live in that space" as he snapped away. His excitement was infectious, our videographer even got inspired by his passion. Several times, my husband and I leaned in saying "He is the best decision we made".
Now, with our gazillion gorgeous photos in hand, we know we made the best decision ever. Hooman is THE man.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
Audrey

Hooman was so wonderful!

We had a small destination wedding weekend off the coast of Seattle with fewer than 20 guests and he captured everything about it so perfectly!
From the laughter and the laid-back feeling, to the love between friends and family members, everything is shown in our wedding album. (Even the llamas, haha!)
I could not have found a more perfect photographer. I should mention that he was incredibly professional while managing to feel like part of the family.

Worth every penny plus some, if you have a chance to book him, do NOT hesitate!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Amelia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Hooman for an unforgettable ceremony and reception experience! You were a joy with whom to work--from early in the day to the very late hours capturing the wonderful moments on such a special and magical day! Thank you for the preview photo on Huffington Post--WOW! Stunning!
We can't wait to see all of the work!
Thank you!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hooman with Vesic Photography is the absolute BEST!!!
Incredibly accommodating, very professional, amazingly fun and wonderfully creative.
Hooman was always very quick to respond to any questions I had, he came to the wedding very prepared, had some absolutely incredible ideas that truly made the wedding. Hooman has such a unique style that enables him to capture those moments you want to have forever!

336-287-4593
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards