The Wooden Trunk: Vintage Rentals & Event Styling

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill and Danielle were wonderul for our wedding day coordinators and they had beautiful and unique rental pieces that we added in. I was so busy getting ready that morning and the wind had prevented me and my girls from setting up many things but when they got there I was taking pictures and they set everything up beautifully! They also tackled hiccups in the night without me noticing or being upset. Our catering forgot to bring plates(I know, right!) and before telling me one of them ran to the store to buy some and told me while she was out. Good thing I'm an easy going bride because I didn't reall care because they handled the situation quickly and I was so happy. Thank you so much girls for making the big day so special and I didn't have to worry about anything!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a wedding stylist and/or coordinator, YOU HAVE FOUND THEM HERE. Danielle and Jillian are the most incredible team. Their professionalism is incredible, their flexibility and ability to take your ideas and make them come to life is amazing, and their fun and charming personalities make every stressful situation calm and comfortable.

Danielle and Jillian styled our wedding with their vintage rentals, styled our whole wedding with our DIY crafts, and coordinating our entire ceremony and reception. They handled every issue that came their way during the ceremony with professionalism and poise. Being someone who likes everything organized and run smoothly, I realized right away that I could completely trust Jillian and Danielle. On the day of the wedding they totally handled everything and let my wife and I enjoy our day and not worry about the little problems. Their set up and take down and everything in between was organized and professional. They are worth every penny!

I will and already have recommended to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Daniel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jillian provided rentals and assisted me with setup and takedown on the day of. She was very easy and incredibly friendly to work with! She knew exactly the look I was going for. As I was walking down the aisle I was amazed how incredible my ceremony looked! It was exactly how I imagined!

She also assisted set up and take down at the reception. All of her rentals were absolutely gorgeous!

I don't know how I would have put my wedding together without her. I did not hire a planner and she saved me the day of. She even called and tracked down my missing cake without me having to worry about it.

If you are contemplating using this vendor I say stop looking around and give her and her sister a call!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just LOVE the Wooden Trunk! They have the most adorable vintage furniture and decor items, they do an amazing job creating custom signs, and are so friendly and helpful to work with! My husband & I were very impressed with their services, and would highly recommend them to any bride wanting to add fun vintage pieces into their wedding.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jillian was wonderful to work with! She worked with me and now husband to find times that worked with our busy pre-wedding schedules and was flexible as things were changing up until the last minute. Jillian was also in communication with one of my bridesmaids and was quick to respond to her requests providing up to date estimates. In addition to the fantastic customer service, The Wooden Trunk has unique items that really made our event special. I highly recommend the Wooden Trunk!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service and the blue sofa was a hit- perfect for photos! Thanks!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were thrilled with the custom signage that the ladies at The Wooden Trunk made for our wedding - it just what we were looking for, and we received a ton of compliments from our guests. The customer service was also excellent - they were very collaborative and always quick to respond...it was a pleasure working with The Wooden Trunk.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Like most current Brides I was all over pinterest while planning my wedding. One of my favorite themes/styles was the classic, vintage, backyard wedding. I had so many beautiful ideas in my head and on my board but no idea how to pull them together. Luckily my husband came across the Wooden Trunk. I had spoke to a few other wedding planners in the Las Vegas area and was SHOCKED by their price quotes. I had written the idea of a wedding planner off and figured it was just a luxury we couldn't afford. When I meet with Jill and Danielle I knew I had found the best kept secret in Las Vegas. Not only were their wedding planning prices more than reasonable, but they had a ton of beautiful vintage furniture to rent, and have a background in design!!! I hired them for their rental and “day of” wedding planning service. Having never been married I didn’t know what to expect, but knew I was in good hands.
As our wedding approached the ladies and I met to discuss layout, furniture rentals, and wedding details monthly. I gave them the contact info of my other vendors and an idea of how I envisioned the night to go. The day before the wedding the girls were there setting up, placing furniture, and planning with vendors. They had created a timeline based on my requests and were in communication with all my vendors. Those two single handily set every detail... perfectly! They took every idea I had and made it a reality!!!!! They kept the entire wedding running smooth and on track.. I never once had to think about a timeline or something that needed to be done... they even cleaned my bathroom after I found out the groomsmen had a secret bar and made huge mess.... they truly gave me the perfect day!
Looking back, I don’t know how I could have managed a party for 200+ in my backyard if it was not for these two women. They are amazing! Do yourself a favor and call them!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Girls with Wooden trunk are very sweet!They both are married and planned their weddings so they can relate to all the craziness and how planning a wedding can be. They were more than willing to meet with me on my side of town which is the complete opposite from where their business is. I had been planning my wedding to be earthy vintage themed for awhile and I couldn't find a vintage rental company anywhere except for california which would of cost me a fortune and lots of traveling. Thankfully my Florist recommended me to this company! They were so willing to help me plan out where I wanted to have every little thing at my wedding, we wrote lots of emails and pictures back and forth, they also had met with me at the venue to do a walk through. The day of my wedding I didnt have to worry about set up of any of my items i hand made or their rentals because The wooden trunk and my vendors had set it all up for me and tore it all down at the end of the day which made my life so much easier. I think this company is great company to work with. I unfortunately had some miscommunication with them on pricing and meeting times the day before the wedding to give them some items. They were at times harder to get a response from than some of my other vendors and I think because it is a new company it takes some time to get through bells and whistles... But I would recommend them to a friend in heartbeat!

• Wedding: 05/18/2012