The Portable Party Company

• Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have mixed feelings on my experience with The Portable Party Company. I knew I wanted a photobooth at my reception as one of my favors for the guests and PPC offered a fantastic offer that I couldn't turn down. I enjoyed my meetings with the employee I worked with, but from what I understand it has gone through some changes between when I booked and my wedding day.

Pros: everything ran smoothly the day of; I received my flash drive of all photos as promised (great keepsake!!); the props were fun and used a lot!

Cons: the worker who showed up wasn't personable or engaged with our guests; there wasn't much communication around the time of my wedding without me initiating it; my BIGGEST complaint is that our names and date were not present on the photo strips as promised - this is a major reason to use these as a wedding favor and I was highly disappointed on the day of the wedding to see that they each said MOJO big at the top rather than our names and date. Is this a deal breaker? Maybe not - everyone still seemed to enjoy it, but it definitely took away a big piece of the favor aspect.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone had a wonderful time- They handled all of the times and setup so we didn't have to. Trevor was very understanding, we had a unique situation because half of the bridal party was from IN and we were getting the photo booth for the bride and groom as a gift. The gentleman running the booth at the event had a great sense of humor and remained professional at the same time. They were very patient and not pushy at all. I would absolutely go through them again.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was one of the best features of my wedding. Everyone who attended had a blast using the photo booth. The staff of The Portable Party Company was very easy to work with. I would definitely use them again the future!

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
800-774-0953
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire