Littlestown, PA, Littlestown, PA 17340 Map · Phone number

About Print-Booth

Print-Booth is a photo booth rental company based in Littlestown, Pennsylvania that offers specialized services that are far from cookie-cutter. They provide a fun experience for high-end weddings. They offer couples looking for that wow factor, a stunning, premium setup that will only enhance the celebration.

Print-Booth offers beautiful backdrops, one-of-a-kind props, and super friendly attendants that will ensure each guest has a custom experience. Couples can choose their own personalized backdrop for their event, getting instant prints and high-resolution photos that are then uploaded to an online gallery that every guest can access. Their elegant event setup is one of the best in the industry, allowing you to order extra prints of your favorite photos after the party is over. You can also choose to have a guestbook that allows for your friends and family to provide a thoughtful note along with their photo. Services include:

• Studio strobe and camera setup
  • Twice the resolution
  • Professionally designed custom templates
  • Uplighting to match theme
  • One print for each person in the photo
  • Online gallery with all photos after event
  • Fun props
  • Three hours of unlimited instant prints
  • Photo guestbook during event

c6e4966c1d0ba3d8 pbus
Couple with props
Couple with props
c6e4966c1d0ba3d8 pbus

1 Reviews for Print-Booth

Kay · Married on 09/02/2017

I found Print-Booth/Matt after an exhaustive search of local photo booths in Lancaster County for my wedding reception.( I even considered an online DIY set-up). Print -Booth does EXACTLY what they say they will do- AND BETTER! They have fun props, customized photo strips, customized backdrops and UNLIMITED PRINTS! Plus I recommend you order the guest book to save all the shots, and get personalized messages from your guests- at the end of the event!!!! Matt went above and beyond and designed my photo strips to go with our wedding invitations. I cannot express how great these two were for my reception! They were a huge hit with my guests, and were so friendly and accommodating. If you are looking for a photo booth that will produce fantastic fun shots of you and your guests You absolutely should hire Print-Booth!!! (I wish I could say the same about the rest of my vendors!)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Print-Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kay!

We really enjoyed your reception and your guests were very fun :). The singing at the end was so fun too!

We appreciate you trusting us on your big day and your kind review. -- I know it can be hard hiring vendors out of state as well! Thank you Kay.!

Print-Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 895.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 1,045.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• Littlestown, PA Littlestown, Pennsylvania, 17340 See on map