Hey Photobooth

Red Lion, PA View map

Hey Photobooth is an all inclusive, quality photobooth experience! Serving central Pennsylvania areas, like York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Gettysburg counties.

Hi! My name’s Ivy. I am a graphic designer by trade and a photographer on the side. I’ve had plenty of experience in the wedding industry. My husband Chris and I are a local team out of Red Lion, PA
bringing you a high quality, fun, modern photobooth service for a fraction of the cost!

Have you always loved the idea of having a photobooth at your wedding, party or corporate event, but just couldn't squeeze it into the budget? I know we did when we got married. So, we wanted to offer something beautiful, customized, with quality standards that the average person could afford, and so was born Hey Photobooth.

We can meet with you, go over your options, and how to make your special event better. We can talk about your venue details, your colors and theme and your custom graphics for the photostrips. Everyone will have that custom take home to remember your event and how much fun they had!

Really stand out at your next event! Give your guests the chance to let loose and let Hey Photobooth capture those fun memories. We can’t wait to talk with you!

Book your event with today for a Hey Photobooth event you and your guests won’t forget! Email me at heyphotobooth@aol.com.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$525

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$775

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Kristy K. Married on 09/19/2020

Covid wedding 2020

We had gone to a wedding expo and these 2 where there. They won us over with their personalities and props. We scheduled with them and everything went smoothly. They were easy to work with and accommodated our needs. Unfortunately due to covid regulations, we opted out on having them do our wedding. But we will definitely keep them in mind on future events.

Hey Photobooth's reply:

Thank you sooo much Kristy!! 2020 has been a weird time for many of us. Even though we couldn't be there, I'm glad you had a great day and I hope to work with you in the future or with a friend or family! :)
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 10/27/2019

Worth it!!

We booked Hey Photo Booth to give our guest something fun to do while we have our pix taken. They loved it!!
    We had So Much Fun with this, it's really worth the money! The owners are great and very professional. I reworked my ideas a few times and they were happy to accommodate me. I will definitely book them again for our next big celebration! Thank you so very much!! 💞
  • Meagan
    Meagan G. Married on 10/05/2019

A great time!

Everyone loved the photo booth! People were going up multiple times and it didn’t matter, price was still the same! It’s makes a great wedding favor for guests to take home and memories that the bride and groom can have forever! I will definitely use them again, just need to find a reason for it!😂🤗

Hey Photobooth's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so glad you and all the guests enjoyed it! There was sooo much laughing! :) Hope to work with you again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Hey Photobooth 1
Offer
If you pay Hey Photobooth in full at the time of booking your wedding event, we will knock $50 off your total wedding package price.

Legends Catering Legends Catering Wedding Caterers

This is a Great Couple that own this business and personal friends for a number of years. We used them for our wedding & they did a Great Job! What more can I say.

447 S.Main St. Red Lion, 17356
Location of (Hey Photobooth)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding