Hey Photobooth Reviews

25 | Red Lion, PA

25 Reviews for Hey Photobooth

25 Hey Photobooth Reviews

Dylan · Married on 05/20/2017

Ivy and Chris were wonderful, and really helped to make our wedding fun for everyone! Our guests has a great time dressing up and taking silly pictures as they night went on. At the end of the night, they gave us a scrap book to keep with copies of all of the photo booth strips from the night- so fun! And they also sent us digital files of all the photos to share with friends and family. On top of that, they captured wonderful moments with their own cameras and shared the photographs with us as well. Definitely recommend!

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

So very fun and exciting! We loved our custom design on our photo strips they matched our theme and colors perfectly. Our family and friends loved the variety of props to use and took many many pictures! Best photo booth experience ever!

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Hey Photobooth was hands-down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! I know photobooths are pretty common nowadays, but it was new to a lot of my family members, and they LOVED it. Everyone had SO much fun taking group photos, and Hey Photobooth has an open air "booth" - so you can get a bunch of people into pics, no problem. The whole setup looked great! From the backdrop, to the lights, to a MILLION fun photo props - it's clear that Hey Photobooth knows what they're doing.

The BEST part about Hey Photobooth is that we had pictures to look through and enjoy the next day (as opposed to our professional photos, that took 8 weeks). My new hubby, Paul, and I loved looking through the scrapbook that Hey Photobooth made for us - seeing all the smiling faces and reading the handwritten messages. They also made sure that Paul and I got in there for "couple photo" by ourselves - and that's the last page in our scrapbook (great touch!) The second BEST part is that Hey Photobooth sent us digital versions of BOTH the photostrips AND the full-size photos from the photostrips. I wasn't expecting the latter, so that was a nice surprise!

Ivy was great to work with. She replied to emails promptly, and she used a design from our invite for our photostrips - it was a great idea! Definitely go with Hey Photobooth....you'll be nothing short of impressed!

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

Ivy and Chris are professional and fun to work with! Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth and it really added something special to our day. We especially loved that everyone got to take home their own photo strip and that Ivy & Chris put together a book of all of the photo strips for us to keep. Such an awesome way to recap the fun of the day! Definitely recommend Hey Photobooth to anyone, for any event.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Hey Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! We and our guests had a blast with their photobooth, and my husband and I took home an awesome photo album/guest book with all the duplicates. Absolutely loved it!

Kim · Married on 10/31/2015

Ivy & Chris were so much fun to work with. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth! So glad we booked it.

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

Had a nice time working with Ivy. People enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding. We also used the photos for the favor with a purchased frame.

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

We absolutely LOVED having Hey Photobooth at our wedding!! We knew we wanted a photobooth there but the second I saw how responsive and sweet Ivy was, I knew we had to book with her. My judgement was not wrong! Our photobooth (it comes with hilarious props) was the hit of our reception and getting both a photobook AND a downloadable link with all the pictures after our wedding was an awesome touch. Ivy also went the extra mile and personally designed our photo strips which were gorgeous and went with the color scheme/style of our wedding. She was incredibly responsive, professional, and sweet. I highly recommend Hey Photobooth! We will look back at these pictures forever and be grateful!

Jessica and Lorenzo · Married on 10/10/2015

Hey photo booth made our reception a complete success. Chris and Ivy are wonderful and our guests had so much fun all evening long! It was so great to look through our scrapbook of all the photos that very evening when we got back to our room, and be able to upload and share all the pictures to Facebook layer for everyone to enjoy!!
    We would definitely recommend Heyphotobooth!! A++

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Chris and Ivy are so easy to work with and so much fun!

Susan · Married on 06/13/2015

We are so glad we decided to have Hey Photobooth at our wedding. Everyone had a blast taking pictures and writing notes for our keepsake album. After the wedding, I laughed and cried looking through it. We all had so much fun, and the setup for the booth was wonderful. Thank you!

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

Ivy and Chris were awesome! Hey Photobooth was one of the best parts of the reception. Our guests loved it! We actually paid Ivy and Chris to stay longer because the guests were having so much fun. At the end of the night, they gave us a scrap book with copies of the pictures along with messages from the guest. My husband and I have looked back through that scrapbook so many times since the wedding. I always end up with tears in my eyes from laughing so much! They also give you digital copies of the pictures a few weeks after the wedding. Hey Photobooth had a great selection of props and also told us we could bring our own in as well if we wanted. The other great thing about Hey Photobooth was the price. They were actually affordable compared to some other companies we priced out. I would highly recommend these guys for your wedding! (Clearly I can't give them enough kudos!)

Kelly & Ryan · Married on 09/06/2014

Hey Photobooth is an excellent choice for you wedding or event. Our friends and family LOVED it! The instant photostrip is a nice take away for guests and Ivy did a fantastic job customizing it for us. The guest book is also a great keep sake! A+++++

I rented HeyPhotobooth for my wedding last June and I couldn't have been more happy with the company. All of my guests LOVED the booth, and Ivy and Chris were wonderful to work with. They were easy to get in contact with and were very professional. Ivy created a personalized design for our photostrips that matched our wedding theme and they made sure to grab my husband and me before the end of the night so that we could get in the booth. So glad they did! It was so much fun and the pictures come out great! They also made sure to get all the bridesmaids in the booth and printed out extra copies of the photostirps so that each bridesmaid could have one as well as me and my husband. Thank you Ivy and Chris! You made our wedding so memorable and fun!

Alyssa · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough nice things about Ivy and Chris! The photo booth was a HUGE hit at the reception and the memories will last a lifetime. This is a perfect gift for guests to take home witht them in a photo booth frame! They were very professional and easy to work with from the beginning to the end. We took our time choosing a photo booth for our reception and could not have made a better choice. The price is unbeatable especially for the quality of the prints! We also loved the personalization of the photo strip. The theme of the strip was perfect for our beach wedding and the book looked perfect at the end! I highly recommend Hey Photobooth!

J. Bradley · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend Ivy and Chris! They were very professional and down to earth in all aspects of planning and executing the service the night of the wedding. Their price is by far the most reasonable and their photo strip prints are the best around. We chose them over many many other vendors due just to the photo printing quality. We also loved the personalization of the photo strip. The colors and damask matched our theme perfectly!

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

Everyone loved the photobooth! It was very entertaining and provided us with lasting memories! They also did a wonderful job with the photo album we got to keep! I'd suggest Hey Photobooth for your next big event

Beth · Married on 09/15/2013

Ivy and Chris were very nice to work with In preparing for the wedding reception. Very friendly to the guests using the Photobooth at the reception. Everyone had such a good time going in the booth and having their picture taken and being able to get a copy of it right away. I would highly commend them and gladly use them again in the future.

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

We rented Hey Photobooth for our wedding reception and it was a HUGE hit! It got our guests up, moving and mingling. The pictures turned out great (and hilarious) and Chris & Ivy were a pleasure to work with. 100% recommendation from us!
    -KC & Jen

Hey photo booth is great. They get a booked thats all full of all the crazy fun things at the weeding. Nice people.! Good props and excellent cost.!!!!

Ivy and Chris were absolutely wonderful. Hey photobooth was a big hit and a lot of fun at our wedding. We really enjoy sitting back and looking at the book they had put together for us of all the pictures that were taken in the booth. I HIGHLY recommend them and the services!!! Great price, amazing pictures, wonderful and fun props! They even customize your background for your pictures to match your event..!!! And on top of all that they mailed us a flash drive with all the pictures as well!! Major ++++++ business.

Julie · Married on 05/11/2013

Hey Photobooth was amazing!! Chris & Ivy were wonderful to worth with. Our guests loved the Photobooth and the picture strips turned out great. I would recommend to everyone ... And I have! :)

Joel · Married on 12/01/2012

This is a very professional company and a great value for someone looking for the services of a photo booth. I highly recommend giving Hey Photobooth your business.

• User3760445 · event on: 08/17/2013

We had a summer blow out with all our friends and neighbors. The photo booth was the biggest hit. People are still talking about it. I can't wait till next summer and do it all over again!

Brenda · Married on 07/16/2016

Very good service however on the high end of cost compared to other vendors.