The Ford Plantation

The Ford Plantation

Where your wedding dreams come true.

12511 Ford Avenue

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Ford Plantation was everything I always wanted in my wedding. The location is stunning, the staff at Ford make planning so easy, made our family feel welcome and comfortable, and on the day of, I felt such peace of mind knowing that everything was handled by true professionals. I wish we could go back and do it all over again - because we wouldn't change one thing. Perfection!

The Ford Plantation responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Reception was held at The Ford Plantation on December 5, 2009. It couldn't have been a more perfect experience. The History of the Plantation is evident as soon as you enter the gates. The staff worked hard with us to plan our special event. The Chef met with us prior to the reception date and he came up with wonderful southern menu to taste samples of what would become our final dinner. The night was perfect, every thing was set up perfectly, food was better than we could image, and everyone was very professional and helpful. I couldn't have picked a better place to have our reception, and very thankful for the staff for making our night very special...

Matthew and Mandy Jones

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erika and the entire team at the Ford Plantation were incredibly professional, helpful and gracious. They truly made our wedding special, and worked very well within our parameters and budget. The setting, food and spirit were perfect...our guests are still talking about it.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

This was the most amazing place to have a wedding! It is such a laid back atmosphere with true southern hospitality. All our guests are still talking about their experience at ford.

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Ford Plantation is a truly special place to get married, and the entire planning team is incredibly professional, thorough and beyond helpful -- they went the extra mile(s) to ensure my husband and I had the wedding we had dreamed of.

• Wedding: 03/29/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
912-756-5725
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards