Thanksgiving Point

Flexibility:
(3.6 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

It was beautiful! But you have to cater through them and it's expensive . But it was worth it !

• Wedding: Recently Married
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We had our wedding luncheon in the Thanksgiving Point Garden Room. The event went well. The food was amazing, the room looked amazing, everyone had a wonderful time. We also had them do the flowers for our wedding at another venue. The table centerpieces was beautiful. My only complaint would be that they did not give me the bouquet I ordered. My colors were pink and ivory and I ended up with a ton of blue in my bouquet. I think they must have switched my bouquet with another brides :( so be careful of that !

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

If I could do it again, I wouldn't have my reception at Thanksgiving Point. We all seemed to be on the same page prior to the wedding, yet when the big day came around it was very disappointing. Needless to say, I would look elsewhere if I were looking for a venue.

• Wedding: 08/21/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were great! Ashley was very accommodating and they were extremely flexible with their "packages". It was an amazing day for us!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our reception at the Thanksgiving Point, Garden Room. Absolutely beautiful view and the garden grounds are wonderful! The staff was very nice and accommodating. We went with a Luau style buffet. Our guest kept talking about how good the food was! It was really great food and trust me... we are pretty critical when it comes to food! :) Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 11/20/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanksgiving Point was a great place to work with for my wedding reception! I had it in the Garden Room and it was so beautiful. They really did a great job decorating it exactly how I wanted. They have a "fairy godmother" that helps you out with everything and she was very very helpful! Plus the food was delicious. Definitely recommend this place for a wedding reception!

• Wedding: 05/10/2012
3.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

This was a nice and pretty place. About the only downfall is you have a lot of people walking around that aren't part of your wedding since the place is open to the public. Still was a great place with great people.

• Wedding: 12/16/2006
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

We met with the wedding planner/florist at Thanksgiving Point months and months ahead of the wedding and picked out everything we wanted for the flowers, etc. Then 1 week before the event, her assistant called and canceled because she had overbooked that date and would not be able to do our wedding. So we had to scramble around and find flowers and table decorations for my reception. We ended up buying the flowers from Costco and they looked awesome.

• Wedding: 08/15/2006
Services Used: Flowers
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The wedding planner was very professional, and knew exactly what I wanted, even though I had trouble converting the images in my head into words. I was a little disappointed that she was not my coordinator on the actual wedding date, but some other person I had never met was. The lady who did work with us on the day of the wedding was very nice and very good. She did seem a little pushy to end the line prematurely, because "the food is running out" even though it wasn't, but other than that she was great. It was a hot June evening, so she made sure that we had plenty of water to drink, and even packed my husband and I a carry-out box with some of each of the different foods we were serving to take with us to the hotel afterwards. Everything was set up perfectly, and they had even reserved a room for us inside in case the weather was bad. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience.

• Wedding: 06/24/2006
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5

Great Place!

• Wedding: 05/05/2006
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Their rates for a midweek wedding reception were a great value. Many choices for location and size of event as well.

• Wedding: 10/12/2005
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.3/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The food was wonderful, as was the place. They're worth the money!

• Wedding: 06/11/2005
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
801-768-2300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.8