Sweet Disposition

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

My husband and I decided to do a two tier cake for us to cut and save and then cupcakes for our guests. We were so happy with everything!! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! They were so delicious. The white chocolate seashells were beautiful! The team at sweet disposition was fabulous to work with and helped to make our wedding day amazing! Thank you!!

Private User
Recently Married

Yum! Sweet Disposition is the best. We chose two flavors - tangerine and chocolate. They designed the cake just like I wanted using waves and sun beams. I loved it and it was delicious.

K&JJensen
05/10/2014

We got our cake with Sweet Disposition and it was so beautiful! The price was also great! We had a beach themed wedding and we had a 3 layer cake, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla all with butter cream icing. The cake was covered in "sand" with adirondack chairs as the topper and beautiful chocolate seashells all over the cake. We were too busy to enjoy it the night of our wedding, but all of our guests raved about it! I am looking forward to trying it again on our 1 year in May!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda and Karen did a fantastic job on our cake, everyone loved the look and taste of it! They have gained a few customers out of me and my family, my husband and I will be stopping in for some treats from now on when we come to the beach!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very helpful, Actually helped us save money,,, Very good service, Cake was so good, and tasted great, I saved money got the best cake both looks and taste, Thanks so much, not to many people help you save money with there company, I will use again,

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had an excellent experience with Sweet Disposition. The cake was beautiful and delicious - lots of happy guests. We had the chocolate kiss, vanilla/carrot, and vanilla/raspberry layers. Everyone was easy to work with and the delivery on the day of the wedding was smooth and on time.

Jamie
08/17/2013

Our cake was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This is an amazing company to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were very helpful with the designing process. Their cakes are delicious and have an amazing presentation!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very easy to work with, and everyone raved about the cake. The price was great too. Highly recommend.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our cake was absolutely phenomenal! It looked amazing (went with our beach theme perfectly!) and tasted delicious! Well worth the money we spent, and we loved that they provided a delivery service!

3.6

Just like most people wrote.. the owners are not very friendly. the cake tasted fantastic. i communicated mostly by email and they made exactly what i wanted based on the pictures i emailed to them.

0.0

I called this bakery to inquire about a wedding cake for my reception. A man answered the phone and after I told him why I was calling, he put the phone down & I heard him say,"This is a call about ordering a wedding cake. Do you feel like talking to her?" Then a woman named Linda got on the phone, and she was very rude, clearly annoyed & obviously did not want to talk to me. She said she couldn't deliver my cake when I wanted it delivered, that in fact, she didn't even think she could do it at all because she "is far too busy", and finally said, "I don't have time to talk, you'll have to call back." She was one of the rudest people I have spoken to during the entire wedding planning process. Then, she had the nerve to call back & leave a message for me asking me to call to discuss the type of cake I wanted! I would buy Tastycakes from the grocery store for my reception before I would order from these people! We have ordered a beautiful cake from Rita's, who clearly wanted my business, unlike these miserable people at Sweet Disposition! Don't even bother calling them, call Rita instead!

Whitney
05/27/2012

Cake was absolutely amazing!! I wanted someone that did not use fondant, and they don't.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!!!! I can't say enough about how beautiful or delicous my cake was!!! They listened to everything I did and didn't want for my cake and thats what I got!

0.0

Hello everyone looking for a wedding cake!

I have to agree 100% with the review under mine. Linda, has been the rudest person I have been in contact with while planning my wedding.

The shop seems very unorganized and not willing to work with me at all for my, simple, wedding cake. I live in France during the summer, my wedding is in October, so all of my planning is mainly over email. The only way I could get an answer about anything from Linda was to call her. She was rushing me off the phone the whole time and was basically a huge bitch, sorry for the wording.

While talking with Linda, she told me my date was filling up quickly and I had to give her an answer fast. After our conversation she told me, 'now that she understands more about what I want the cake would actully be cheaper adn she would send me an email that day'. Well, over a week went by and nothing, so I emailed her 2 more times and nothing, so I called her again, from France. She told me she has been too busy to look at her emails, and will be too busy for a few more days. Needless to say once I got her email with the new 'lower' price it was much higher!

Obviously I have moved on to a more professional cake maker, that is happy to make my cake. I hope anyone reading this review does not their valuable time on Linda and her company.

If you do end up contacting them, let me you, congratulations on your wedding! Because you will not hear it from Linda.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and delicious! What else would you want??