Sweet Disposition

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We loved our wedding cake! They did a great job, going off of a picture for a teal ombre tier cake. Great price & great taste!

lzrchrt
Recently Married

Our cake was delicious, elegant, and exactly what we wanted. They were very accommodating and flexible with choosing wedding cake flavors and size of cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Dispositions for our reception at the Addy Sea. We didn't do a traditional wedding cake but instead chose a variety of desserts..........and everyone raved about them. Linda was very accommodating and had great suggestions on what to choose. The mini napoleons and key lime tarts especially were favorites. I never had to worry about a thing. I've had their desserts at other restaurants in the beach area and have never been disappointed. They also have a "taste" box you can take to sample different flavors......you have to try the tangerine cake, it is to die for!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

1st. Excellent and beautiful cake. Smaller Red Velvet tier went like hotcakes. Vanilla turned out nicely too Our cake toppers ended up being too large to fit on our downsized top tier but they set them up beautifully in the "brown sugar" sand near our beach themed cake.

2nd. Responsiveness with them could have been better as my mother was the one who was trying to organize this. She did have to call multiple times to speak with anyone about our particular event. They are a small bakery so this is understandable.

3rd (In response to some of the other reviews). Not the friendliest bakery we talked with. However, personally, that didn't bother us. Our contract was that they would provide a beautiful and excellent, wonderfully made cake of certain size on the day of the Wedding. And they really delivered! We ended up having to downsize from our original estimate and they adjusted the cake to fit that new number with commendable flexibility. In general, it is best to not call them on weekends/end of weeks, or at very busy times if you are still far out from the wedding day. Just make an appointment for a tasting ahead of time and they will accommodate you.

4th. Guests are still raving about the cake and we are happy to have had such a wonderful bakery provide it :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I decided to do a two tier cake for us to cut and save and then cupcakes for our guests. We were so happy with everything!! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! They were so delicious. The white chocolate seashells were beautiful! The team at sweet disposition was fabulous to work with and helped to make our wedding day amazing! Thank you!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Yum! Sweet Disposition is the best. We chose two flavors - tangerine and chocolate. They designed the cake just like I wanted using waves and sun beams. I loved it and it was delicious.

K&JJensen
05/10/2014

We got our cake with Sweet Disposition and it was so beautiful! The price was also great! We had a beach themed wedding and we had a 3 layer cake, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla all with butter cream icing. The cake was covered in "sand" with adirondack chairs as the topper and beautiful chocolate seashells all over the cake. We were too busy to enjoy it the night of our wedding, but all of our guests raved about it! I am looking forward to trying it again on our 1 year in May!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda and Karen did a fantastic job on our cake, everyone loved the look and taste of it! They have gained a few customers out of me and my family, my husband and I will be stopping in for some treats from now on when we come to the beach!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very helpful, Actually helped us save money,,, Very good service, Cake was so good, and tasted great, I saved money got the best cake both looks and taste, Thanks so much, not to many people help you save money with there company, I will use again,

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had an excellent experience with Sweet Disposition. The cake was beautiful and delicious - lots of happy guests. We had the chocolate kiss, vanilla/carrot, and vanilla/raspberry layers. Everyone was easy to work with and the delivery on the day of the wedding was smooth and on time.

Jamie
08/17/2013

Our cake was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This is an amazing company to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were very helpful with the designing process. Their cakes are delicious and have an amazing presentation!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very easy to work with, and everyone raved about the cake. The price was great too. Highly recommend.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our cake was absolutely phenomenal! It looked amazing (went with our beach theme perfectly!) and tasted delicious! Well worth the money we spent, and we loved that they provided a delivery service!

3.6

Just like most people wrote.. the owners are not very friendly.
the cake tasted fantastic.
i communicated mostly by email and they made exactly what i wanted based on the pictures i emailed to them.

0.0

I called this bakery to inquire about a wedding cake for my reception. A man answered the phone and after I told him why I was calling, he put the phone down & I heard him say,"This is a call about ordering a wedding cake. Do you feel like talking to her?" Then a woman named Linda got on the phone, and she was very rude, clearly annoyed & obviously did not want to talk to me. She said she couldn't deliver my cake when I wanted it delivered, that in fact, she didn't even think she could do it at all because she "is far too busy", and finally said, "I don't have time to talk, you'll have to call back." She was one of the rudest people I have spoken to during the entire wedding planning process. Then, she had the nerve to call back & leave a message for me asking me to call to discuss the type of cake I wanted! I would buy Tastycakes from the grocery store for my reception before I would order from these people! We have ordered a beautiful cake from Rita's, who clearly wanted my business, unlike these miserable people at Sweet Disposition! Don't even bother calling them, call Rita instead!