Sweet Disposition

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Karen and Linda did a wonderful job! I met with them to design our cake. I showed them some pictures from Pinterest and our cake turned out exactly as we wanted. We went with a vanilla and red velvet three tier cake. Their buttercream icing is to die for and I can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a year! We hardly had any leftovers because our guests loved the cake and kept telling us how good it was. I highly recommend Sweet Disposition. Excellrnt cake at an extremely reasonable price!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My biggest problem when selecting Sweet Disposition initially was that we couldn't narrow down the cake flavors! Of the 5 we originally tested, we ordered 4, then added a variant of that 5th one! Being from western PA, I was able to communicate with Karen and Linda primarily via email to ensure the design and look was just what I wanted! We went with a small round cake for the ceremonial cutting, and cupcakes for our guests.

The designs I sent them to imitate that weren't from their gallery turned out exactly how I wanted. It's now two weeks after my wedding and I just ate a leftover piece of cake for breakfast and it still tasted delicious!

While I do recognize that their favorite place is making wonderful cake and cupcakes, my only less than 5 rating comes with responsiveness via email. I'm definitely an email girl (easier to keep track of conversations), but did have to call to get a response early on, and didn't actually get a response to my final 'check in' email. But again, everything turned out perfectly, you just likely need to pick up the phone if you're going to stress over email!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake! They did a great job, going off of a picture for a teal ombre tier cake. Great price & great taste!

Private User
Recently Married
4.2

Amazing cake! They truely have some of the best cake around! Most of my family has used them for weddings and events plus every day items. The only downside is that they seemed to be bothered by my simple request to make a cake. Usually people seemed to be excited for me and a wedding but they did not. But with cakes that taste this amazing, it really doesn't matter

lzrchrt
Recently Married

Our cake was delicious, elegant, and exactly what we wanted. They were very accommodating and flexible with choosing wedding cake flavors and size of cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Sweet Dispositions for our reception at the Addy Sea. We didn't do a traditional wedding cake but instead chose a variety of desserts..........and everyone raved about them. Linda was very accommodating and had great suggestions on what to choose. The mini napoleons and key lime tarts especially were favorites. I never had to worry about a thing. I've had their desserts at other restaurants in the beach area and have never been disappointed. They also have a "taste" box you can take to sample different flavors......you have to try the tangerine cake, it is to die for!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

1st. Excellent and beautiful cake. Smaller Red Velvet tier went like hotcakes. Vanilla turned out nicely too Our cake toppers ended up being too large to fit on our downsized top tier but they set them up beautifully in the "brown sugar" sand near our beach themed cake.

2nd. Responsiveness with them could have been better as my mother was the one who was trying to organize this. She did have to call multiple times to speak with anyone about our particular event. They are a small bakery so this is understandable.

3rd (In response to some of the other reviews). Not the friendliest bakery we talked with. However, personally, that didn't bother us. Our contract was that they would provide a beautiful and excellent, wonderfully made cake of certain size on the day of the Wedding. And they really delivered! We ended up having to downsize from our original estimate and they adjusted the cake to fit that new number with commendable flexibility. In general, it is best to not call them on weekends/end of weeks, or at very busy times if you are still far out from the wedding day. Just make an appointment for a tasting ahead of time and they will accommodate you.

4th. Guests are still raving about the cake and we are happy to have had such a wonderful bakery provide it :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I decided to do a two tier cake for us to cut and save and then cupcakes for our guests. We were so happy with everything!! Everyone raved about the cupcakes! They were so delicious. The white chocolate seashells were beautiful! The team at sweet disposition was fabulous to work with and helped to make our wedding day amazing! Thank you!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Yum! Sweet Disposition is the best. We chose two flavors - tangerine and chocolate. They designed the cake just like I wanted using waves and sun beams. I loved it and it was delicious.

K&JJensen
05/10/2014

We got our cake with Sweet Disposition and it was so beautiful! The price was also great! We had a beach themed wedding and we had a 3 layer cake, vanilla, chocolate, vanilla all with butter cream icing. The cake was covered in "sand" with adirondack chairs as the topper and beautiful chocolate seashells all over the cake. We were too busy to enjoy it the night of our wedding, but all of our guests raved about it! I am looking forward to trying it again on our 1 year in May!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Linda and Karen did a fantastic job on our cake, everyone loved the look and taste of it! They have gained a few customers out of me and my family, my husband and I will be stopping in for some treats from now on when we come to the beach!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very helpful, Actually helped us save money,,, Very good service, Cake was so good, and tasted great, I saved money got the best cake both looks and taste, Thanks so much, not to many people help you save money with there company, I will use again,

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had an excellent experience with Sweet Disposition. The cake was beautiful and delicious - lots of happy guests. We had the chocolate kiss, vanilla/carrot, and vanilla/raspberry layers. Everyone was easy to work with and the delivery on the day of the wedding was smooth and on time.

Jamie
08/17/2013

Our cake was DELICIOUS! People are still talking about it!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This is an amazing company to work with. They knew exactly what I wanted and were very helpful with the designing process. Their cakes are delicious and have an amazing presentation!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Very easy to work with, and everyone raved about the cake. The price was great too. Highly recommend.