Simply Sweet Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1.1

Simply Sweet Events, The Chair covers were ok. The table center pieces were horrible. The candle holders were dirty with left over wax residue all over them. Some had already used candles in them. It was a total embarrassment at a classy venue. Not at all what we were expecting. I would not recommend this vendor. She is not professional, and looks like she just slaps things together and takes your money and runs with it. Beware of payment up front.

12/10/14
Simply Sweet Events *Nicole, I also have pictures that tell a different story. I just received the pictures from the photographer and the centerpieces look horrible. Via email you promised to refund my money, I still haven't received any payment and it's 2 months since the wedding. A reputable business would follow through with what was promised. Your actions or lack of speaks volumes.

Simply Sweet Events responded with the following comments:

Hi Diane, I am sorry you were not happy with the centerpieces at your daughters wedding. I understand your concerns, but there were absolutely no used candles in any of the centerpieces. The chair covers looked absolutely beautiful, as well as the room. I have never took any clients "money and run" I take huge pride in my business, and every event. I have pictures of this event, and it looked very beautiful.

4.7

Simply Sweet provided our chair covers for our wedding. Easy to work with, gave a great discount for booking far in advance :) I would have given all 5 stars but quite a few covers were really wrinkled :( I would still recommend them but ask that the covers are pressed before the wedding :)

Services Used: Party Supplies
Recently Married

My friend recommended Nicole from Simply Sweet Events, as she worked with her last year when she got married. She had nothing but positive things to say and I could not agree more. Planning a wedding from out of town can be overwhelming, but Nicole helped to make everything flawless. She has an eye for decorating and helped to make my vision come to life. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Nicole was extremely easy going, great to work with, flexible, and professional. I honestly don't think that my wedding would have been so perfect if I did not have her assistance. I highly recommend Nicole and Simply Sweet Events! THANK YOU...

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Nicole, the owner of Simply Sweet Events is the most kind, professional, and helpful event planner in the area! Anytime I needed to meet with her she was available, every call/text always was answered right away, and she went above and beyond! When we arrived, I couldn’t believe how she had transformed the space into an elegant and beautiful ceremony space. She stayed at the ceremony and even took some beautiful pictures of my ceremony and gave them to me the next day. I live out of town, so I was unable to pick up all of the décor for a couple weeks and she held onto it for me with no problem! I would definitely recommend Nicole for ANY of your wedding needs; she made my day into a 5 star event that I will never forget. I honestly could not have done any of my ceremony without her!! Thank you! – Claire Coffin

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Melissa
08/01/2014

Nicole did an awesome job on my chair covers for my wedding. I was very happy with her services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The chair covers made the room so pretty. Thank you so much Nicole!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Simply Sweet Events for my table linens as well as my day-of-wedding coordination. Nicole was very accommodating and was able to assist me in everything I needed help with. The reception space for our wedding looked BEAUTIFUL and the table linens were the perfect addition! I have already recommended her to my friends :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Nicole at Simply Sweets was great and so easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. She provided the chair sashes at the reception and did such a nice job setting everything up. She always responded quickly to voicemails and was very flexible when meeting with us. Her prices probably can not be beat!

Angela
05/17/2014

Everything from start to finish was great! The price was perfect and the service was amazing! They made the room for my wedding reception look beautiful and beyond my expectations!

Cassandra
05/16/2014

Nicole was fantastic to work with ! Very professional and patient :) Nicole has the best prices around and the quality of services rendered is amazing !

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I will start my saying the decor was beautiful and it came at a great price. That being said, the centerpieces were not exactly what I ordered but were still great! I requested all pink candles for my centerpieces and then ordered additional pink tapers and votives to use throughout the venue and they were not all pink. They still looked great but the whole point in ordering them from Nicole was so they would all match.

1+ year ago

She was amazing! Very professional and was super accommodating even as things changed the night before! Loved working with them

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Jen
09/14/2013

I planned my wedding that was in Lewiston NY from Chicago IL. I found Simply Sweet through on online search for chair covers. Nicole was great meeting my needs in a short amount of time. The room looked absolutely amazing after they set up chair covers, sashes, and table runners.

Mary
08/24/2013

Nicole was a pleasure to work with and the presentation was better then picture on her website...don't get me wrong the pictures gave a great example of the product you are going to purchase but the overall outcome was excellent! Nicole work with our vendor that required everything to be removed by midnight. She was there by 1130 pm and I was so happy because then I received my $1000 deposit back without a problem. Thank goodness I found her...if I had another daughter getting married I would use her again. I would recommend her to anyone. PS I didn't know Nicole until I met her at the Wedding Show @ Salvatore's

Ashley
08/10/2013

Simply Sweet Events did a great job with favors and linens for my wedding. Loved everything! Everyone loved the candy buffet and the linens were a perfect fit for my venue. Thanks again.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor

Wow, Nicole super friendly, reliable, professional, easy to work with.... Nicole is just AMAZING!!! She was very responsible the chair cover gave the room that extra elegant look! The table skirt was so beautiful ..I will deff be referring all of my family members and anyone i know to Nicole ...love it love it, simply sweet events ROCKS!!! Excellent service.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)