Simple Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anthony Meiring and Amber Burton Small (Our Planner) - Were fantastic!! My wife and I had the best experience with Simple Weddings. From the initial contact and communication with Anthony to the actual planning and wedding itself with Amber, it was flawless and the most beautiful wedding we could have ever dreamed of! Amber went out of her way to make sure everyone was prepared and to make sure everything was perfect.. I can't put into words how highly we recommend these two and Simple Weddings! I also want to note that our photographer Claire was amazing as well... Very professional and took the most amazing shots. Its clear that this group is the best of the best and not sure why anyone would look anywhere else! Thanks again for the amazing experience and for making our dreams and wedding the best that we could have ever imagined!! - Juli and Jason Scott

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning

If I could give Simple Weddings 10 stars, I would! I had such an amazing experience working with this company. Thanks to my wedding planner Anthony, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. He completely understood my vision for my wedding from the very beginning. From assisting me in finding the perfect venue to contacting all of my vendors to setting up on the day of, Anthony was there every step of the way. He was so knowledgeable and gave me so many options. He was always in close contact with my father and I to explain any questions we had. I could not have had the wedding I did without his help. I was able to truly enjoy the day of my wedding with minimal stress because of Anthony and his team. He also helped to plan the Post Wedding Brunch which was so beautiful as well. If you are looking for a company that can provide you with everything you need for your big day including photographers, officiants, hair/makeup, this is the company for you. It is an absolute perfect choice for those planning their wedding from out of town. I cannot thank Anthony and Simple Weddings enough for everything they did to make my wedding day so wonderful! You guys are the best!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My message to Simple Weddings Florida after the wedding. "Hi Anthony! I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for everything! Our wedding was a dream wedding come true!! You guys did an amazing job and I am so happy I chose Simple Weddings Florida for my big day!! The ceremony set-up was so beautiful and I couldn't believe my eyes when my dad started walking me down and we saw the two dolphins to the left of everyone swimming up out of the water, it was breath taking! I wish you guys the best of luck and I can't thank you enough for making our fairytale wedding day come true!!

Love,

Mrs. Kayli Ward :)"

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Tina
11/26/2014

Amber and Anthony made our day perfect! We didn't have worry about anything....they just asked questions about how we envisioned our day and put it together. The live music was amazing, photographer was brilliant and Amber really did a fantastic job of my fair and make up. They really did all the work for us and it was perfect!

Profile Picture
Amy
05/28/2014

Had a great wedding. Christina was very good to us!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

simple weddings made everyhthing so easy!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

What a fantastic company and team! Megan, Kelly you both done a great job. So easy to talk to and any concerns I had you were there with the answers. The day was so well organised. Being our day was due rain Kelly was amazing, on the phone keeping track of the weather and organizing everyone on the day . Brandi our photographer captured photos I never thought possible, cliche I know but they look great. And I must not forget the officiant, Ron who made us both feel so at ease. Thank you again for such a lovely day made so special.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Look no further for a wedding planner and photographer. I am so happy I found Simple Weddings. Christine, my wedding planner, was the perfect combination of experience and personality. She was very easy to reach, flexible and reliable. I planned my wedding from another state and actually never met Christine until the day of my wedding. However, throughout the planning process, she was in constant contact with me via email and phone. On my wedding day, as soon as she arrived, she took charge and I knew I had nothing to worry about. The wedding went off without a hitch. I could not have been more thrilled.

Our photographer, Claire, went above and beyond our expectations. Our pictures looked like they could be in a magazine. She worked with us very easily to get the “must have” shots but was also open to a little creativity. She captured the images we wanted and then some. These will be cherished memories of a special day.

I would highly recommend Simple Weddings. They made things…well…simple!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning

Jeff and Clair have an incredible company that is run from the heart! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and all thanks to these fine folks. We came from Colorado and planned everything from a distance. Kelly and Megan were great and the event was seamless. They also offer a very affordable package for what you get! We were so pleased and thankful for their efforts!!!! I Highly recommend this for any size and style wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Wedding provided excellent service throughout our wedding process. They were always friendly, patient and quick to provide great suggestions and ideas for our wedding. The outcome was the most beautiful, less stressful wedding that met all of our expectations and dreams. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

All the team at Simple Weddings are brilliant and I am so glad I chose them for my destination wedding. Nothing was too much trouble and the day was exactly how I wanted it. As I live in the UK, all communication was by email or telephone but this didn’t hinder any of the planning. They were all professional and made us feel so relaxed on the day.

Thanks to Desiree and all the team at Simple Weddings for making my day so perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography

Professional. Easy. Took care of even detail and it was beautiful.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Wonderful! I used Christine with Simple Wedding as my day of wedding coordinator. I had a small wedding, but wanted help on the day of the wedding to set up decorations, coordinate vendors, etc. I couldn't have been happier. The wedding was beautiful, easy, and fun. I'm so happy to not have had to worry about the details, and got to thoroughly enjoy my day. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Simple weddings is one stop shopping at a reasonable price providing wedding planning, officiant, photography and endless invaluable advice. Our wedding planner advised us on flowers, reception venues, and hair salons for the day of the wedding. Each person we worked with at Simple Weddings along with every person they recommended were professional and experienced at everything we needed. It made it easy for me as the bride along with the rest of the wedding party and all of our guests to simply relax and enjoy the ceremony and being with friends and family. Having a destination wedding could have been an incredibly stressful experience since I'm from Illinois but everyone at Simple Weddings made sure I was comfortable with everything and there were no suprises. Although Simple Weddings has packaged deals, they went out of their way to make sure that we felt like we could change anything we wanted to make our vision of our beach wedding unique and special to reflect who we are as a couple. I really cannot emphasize enough how great everyone at Simple Weddings is at their job and how easy planning a wedding can be if you hire the right people and from my viewpoint, Simple Weddings were definitely the right people.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in NY and decided to get married in Florida on Anna Maria Island. We found Simple Weddings from an online search. From the minute we first spoke with Claire (one of the owners) we knew we had found the right wedding planner for us. She immediately started working on finding us a venue in our desired location and within less than 2 weeks we had our place booked. Claire was initially our wedding coordinator but transitioned to our photographer after we fell in love with the work she had done. Simple weddings offers comprehensive wedding planning (photography, officiant, coordinator) and for us being out of town and planning the wedding from NY was the perfect fit for us. They helped us plan a wedding in just over 7 months and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. Our coordinator, Desiree, took care of everything from catering, flowers, DJ, cake, lighting, ceremony, and put together all the ideas we had into an unbelievable day. The entire staff from Simple Weddings that helped the day of wedding were professional, organized, and above all so friendly and helpful. As I mentioned above, Claire was the photographer we chose to use (Simple Weddings has a great selection of photographers to choose from) and we couldn't believe the fantastic job she did. She was right there for every special moment and captured the best moments. We found the hardest part to be choosing the photographs we wanted, her fantastic work made that very difficult. We received so many compliments from our guests and I don't think my husband or I had any idea how everything would come together so perfectly. We cannot thank the entire staff at Simple Weddings enough for the absolutely wonderful gorgeous wedding they helped create and make a reality.

1 person found this review helpful

Awesome company and awesome to work with!!! Made complicated wedding planning quite simple! So happy with Kelly, Trent and jonathon!