Simple Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My message to Simple Weddings Florida after the wedding. "Hi Anthony! I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for everything! Our wedding was a dream wedding come true!! You guys did an amazing job and I am so happy I chose Simple Weddings Florida for my big day!! The ceremony set-up was so beautiful and I couldn't believe my eyes when my dad started walking me down and we saw the two dolphins to the left of everyone swimming up out of the water, it was breath taking! I wish you guys the best of luck and I can't thank you enough for making our fairytale wedding day come true!! Love, Mrs. Kayli Ward :)"

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Tina
11/26/2014

Amber and Anthony made our day perfect! We didn't have worry about anything....they just asked questions about how we envisioned our day and put it together. The live music was amazing, photographer was brilliant and Amber really did a fantastic job of my fair and make up. They really did all the work for us and it was perfect!

Profile Picture
Amy
05/28/2014

Had a great wedding. Christina was very good to us!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

simple weddings made everyhthing so easy!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

What a fantastic company and team! Megan, Kelly you both done a great job. So easy to talk to and any concerns I had you were there with the answers. The day was so well organised. Being our day was due rain Kelly was amazing, on the phone keeping track of the weather and organizing everyone on the day . Brandi our photographer captured photos I never thought possible, cliche I know but they look great. And I must not forget the officiant, Ron who made us both feel so at ease. Thank you again for such a lovely day made so special.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Look no further for a wedding planner and photographer. I am so happy I found Simple Weddings. Christine, my wedding planner, was the perfect combination of experience and personality. She was very easy to reach, flexible and reliable. I planned my wedding from another state and actually never met Christine until the day of my wedding. However, throughout the planning process, she was in constant contact with me via email and phone. On my wedding day, as soon as she arrived, she took charge and I knew I had nothing to worry about. The wedding went off without a hitch. I could not have been more thrilled.

Our photographer, Claire, went above and beyond our expectations. Our pictures looked like they could be in a magazine. She worked with us very easily to get the “must have” shots but was also open to a little creativity. She captured the images we wanted and then some. These will be cherished memories of a special day.

I would highly recommend Simple Weddings. They made things…well…simple!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning

Jeff and Clair have an incredible company that is run from the heart! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and all thanks to these fine folks. We came from Colorado and planned everything from a distance. Kelly and Megan were great and the event was seamless. They also offer a very affordable package for what you get! We were so pleased and thankful for their efforts!!!! I Highly recommend this for any size and style wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Wedding provided excellent service throughout our wedding process. They were always friendly, patient and quick to provide great suggestions and ideas for our wedding. The outcome was the most beautiful, less stressful wedding that met all of our expectations and dreams. Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

All the team at Simple Weddings are brilliant and I am so glad I chose them for my destination wedding. Nothing was too much trouble and the day was exactly how I wanted it. As I live in the UK, all communication was by email or telephone but this didn’t hinder any of the planning. They were all professional and made us feel so relaxed on the day.

Thanks to Desiree and all the team at Simple Weddings for making my day so perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography

Professional. Easy. Took care of even detail and it was beautiful.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Wonderful! I used Christine with Simple Wedding as my day of wedding coordinator. I had a small wedding, but wanted help on the day of the wedding to set up decorations, coordinate vendors, etc. I couldn't have been happier. The wedding was beautiful, easy, and fun. I'm so happy to not have had to worry about the details, and got to thoroughly enjoy my day. Thank you!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Simple weddings is one stop shopping at a reasonable price providing wedding planning, officiant, photography and endless invaluable advice. Our wedding planner advised us on flowers, reception venues, and hair salons for the day of the wedding. Each person we worked with at Simple Weddings along with every person they recommended were professional and experienced at everything we needed. It made it easy for me as the bride along with the rest of the wedding party and all of our guests to simply relax and enjoy the ceremony and being with friends and family. Having a destination wedding could have been an incredibly stressful experience since I'm from Illinois but everyone at Simple Weddings made sure I was comfortable with everything and there were no suprises. Although Simple Weddings has packaged deals, they went out of their way to make sure that we felt like we could change anything we wanted to make our vision of our beach wedding unique and special to reflect who we are as a couple. I really cannot emphasize enough how great everyone at Simple Weddings is at their job and how easy planning a wedding can be if you hire the right people and from my viewpoint, Simple Weddings were definitely the right people.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I live in NY and decided to get married in Florida on Anna Maria Island. We found Simple Weddings from an online search. From the minute we first spoke with Claire (one of the owners) we knew we had found the right wedding planner for us. She immediately started working on finding us a venue in our desired location and within less than 2 weeks we had our place booked. Claire was initially our wedding coordinator but transitioned to our photographer after we fell in love with the work she had done. Simple weddings offers comprehensive wedding planning (photography, officiant, coordinator) and for us being out of town and planning the wedding from NY was the perfect fit for us. They helped us plan a wedding in just over 7 months and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. Our coordinator, Desiree, took care of everything from catering, flowers, DJ, cake, lighting, ceremony, and put together all the ideas we had into an unbelievable day. The entire staff from Simple Weddings that helped the day of wedding were professional, organized, and above all so friendly and helpful. As I mentioned above, Claire was the photographer we chose to use (Simple Weddings has a great selection of photographers to choose from) and we couldn't believe the fantastic job she did. She was right there for every special moment and captured the best moments. We found the hardest part to be choosing the photographs we wanted, her fantastic work made that very difficult. We received so many compliments from our guests and I don't think my husband or I had any idea how everything would come together so perfectly. We cannot thank the entire staff at Simple Weddings enough for the absolutely wonderful gorgeous wedding they helped create and make a reality.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Awesome company and awesome to work with!!! Made complicated wedding planning quite simple! So happy with Kelly, Trent and jonathon!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Weddings is St. Petersburg, Florida did a wonderful job with our wedding day! They were very professional and always returned my call in a timely matter. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a beach wedding. Everything was perfectly set up and they did an awesome job. The coordinator was amazing at helping getting everything set up and the pictures the photographer took were amazing!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Aaron and I married on Pass-a-Grille Beach on September 1st with the professional coordination of Simple Weddings. They were responsive, helpful, and informative and very in tuned to what we wanted for our day. The team that helped us that day was fully focused on our ceremony and making everything special for us. Christine was a huge help beforehand. Kelly was an excellent coordinator, Kelsey did a wonderful job taking photos for us and keeping it light and Trent was an awesome officiant! I am sorry I don’t know the sound guy’s name but he took the time to go set up the sound system find my mp3 player and set up at reception for us!! Everyone made it about us and not just a job! It was a wonderful experience. Aaron’s mother hasn’t stopped talking about it!!! Thank you all so much!!