Savoir Faire Weddings

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to hire a planner so I wouldn't be stressed out. Best idea ever! Savoir Faire stood out when I started looking for planners. I connected well with Stephanie and her services fit in our budget. I was so happy with Stephanie. She found us some great vendors! I had zero stress during the entire process. Our wedding day went so smoothly! We enjoyed the entire weekend without having to worry about the little details. If you need a planner call Stephanie. She's the best!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie and her staff were amazing to work with. Our daughter's beach wedding went perfectly. No detail was forgotten by Savoir Faire. It was a comfort to have Stephanie always available to us, especially helpful if you are not a full time resident where you are hosting the wedding. Coordinating from afar was made simpler with the professional planners at Savoir Faire.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie is by far one of the best decisions we could have made when wedding planning. She was always available and answered any questions I had. She gave great advice. My fiancé and ended up having to plan our wedding from another country and Stephanie made everything completely stress free. We also ended up going through a hurricane where we lived less than a month from our wedding. Stephanie was so sweet and dealt with all of our vendors to make sure everyone knew what had happened and to handle everything. During the actual wedding she was so organized and my fiancé and I had the most amazing wedding ever. We never once had to get our own drink or think about anything. We truly just got to enjoy it. Everything went perfect and I can't thank Stephanie enough. If you think you don't need a wedding planner you do. At least for you to be able to completely enjoy your day. Stephanie takes care of every single detail for you.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie Tate was an amazing planner. Her attention to detail was great and she is so willing to help.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a very good and memorable wedding. We (parents of the Bride) would like to thank Stephanie for the excellent job she did for us. The guests had a lot of fun, Bride and Groom were happy, and we were happy, too. We were blessed to have her as a planner - everything went exceptionally smoothly.
Al and Olga B.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie Tate was our wedding planner, and she did a fabulous job! We were getting married in San Destin but live in Birmingham, AL, and Stephanie was incredibly flexible and always willing to meet whenever we were in town. She was also very responsive via phone and e-mail. She took the stress completely out of our wedding. She was wonderful and was willing to let me help plan as much or as little as I wanted. I was graduating medical school at the time and was very busy, so I asked Stephanie to use her best judgement on many aspects of the wedding, and everything turned out perfect! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous, it was everything we hoped for and more. The whole day went absolutely smooth and worry-free all thanks to the excellent planning skills of Savoir Faire Weddings. Stephanie is amazing!!! She's very sweet, calm, professional, timely, had great attention to detail...I could go on and on and on! She has excellent relationships with vendors and her whole team is just WONDERFUL! I highly recommend Stephanie and Yumi + the whole team!!! We had 3 months to plan the wedding and they did it all, above and beyond our expectations. The best part - it was completely stress free! THE. BEST. WEDDING. PLANNER. EVER!!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie with Savoir Faire Weddings coordinated my wedding on Oct. 26th in Rosemary Beach and I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie. I am extremely "Type A" and had initial concerns about working with a wedding coordinator out of fear they would have their own plans for my wedding. Going into the planning, I had an idea of what I wanted but being out of state, I knew I would need help pairing my visions and ideas with the right vendors. This is why Stephanie was invaluable to me. Her knowledge and expertise of the area and local vendors is priceless for someone planning a destination wedding. Stephanie was able to coordinate my dreams for our wedding into real life. And somehow, not one single thing went wrong on our wedding day! It was seriously perfect! (Or, if it did, we never knew about it!) I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing everything was taken care of. Simply put, if you don't have a vision for your wedding, Stephanie can help you create an amazing one, and if you have a vision, she can help you execute it. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie as your wedding coordinator!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies made me wedding day so easy!! So laid back, yet everything was perfect!! Jordan set up everything and oversaw the vendors for day-of. During the ceremony and reception, she kept the timeline wonderfully yet I never felt rushed. I didn't realized how thankful I'd be for the planning-- it was SO nice to just enjoy the day!

Highly recommend these ladies for your special day!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie Tate was wonderful. We planned a Rehearsal Dinner for 80 people and I cannot imagine doing it without her. She had unique and beautiful designs. Since the weather did not cooperate with our outdoor plans we had to resort to Plan "B". We thought moving it inside would be a disappointment, but it was the complete opposite. She blew me away by how beautiful it was. I couldn't be happier or more pleased. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it a special memory. I highly recommend Stephanie for any event you may be planning.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After moving clear across the country to Seattle, planning a wedding back in Florida would've been a nightmare without Savoir Faire. Stephanie did a wonderful job up front, helping me create my vision and bringing that vision into fruition. She represented me well in all the vendor meetings, made extra effort to help me stay in my budget (with cost saving ideas), kept me abreast of everything going on, and was very patient with my numerous emails and texts! She definitely went above and beyond! For the rehearsal and day or coordination, Jordan did an awesome job rallying the troops and bringing it on home! Now, I'm only getting married once, but I'll pay it forward and make sure other brides know about this awesome service!
:-)

Regards,
Kahmahreeah

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me just start with saying that Stephanie Tate is amazing. My husband and I wanted to plan a destination wedding but we both work over 40 hours a week. Stephanie made everything so easy. She would find a vendor that matched what I wanted. My wedding day went perfect and she was the one to thank for that. Everything that I could have asked for in a wedding planner, Stephanie has!! She is so amazing. Words cannot describe how happy and pleased we were with the ceremony and reception. If you would like a stressful and perfect day, then use Stephanie Tate :) She really made the entire process so easy. My guests are still ranting about how beautiful and smooth everything worked out!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jordan and Stephanie are awesome! They know how to work a wedding. I don't know what I would have done without them. Jordan was the lead at my wedding and she really came through and made everything run smoothly. I had a minor breakdown Friday night before the wedding because I wasn't sure how I was going to get everything done in time and she quickly calmed me down and ensured that everything would be fine - she would make sure of it. And she did. It was perfect. Thank you so much!!!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I want to thank Stephanie Tate for everything she did. Every detail was covered for my daughter's out of town destination wedding. After talking with and emailing her for many months preceeding the wedding and finally meeting with her on the first day, I knew we had made the right choice. All of her recommendations were perfect and I'am glad that Jennifer (bride) and I had the good sense to follow them. We all had a great time, the bride was happy and relaxed, and Stephanie deserves a lot of credit for the fabulous affair. Sincerely FOB

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie Tate was a tremendous help in planning and pulling off my destination wedding. The day was absolutely perfect, and I have Stephanie to thank!

I am not from Florida, nor do I live close by. I was able to outsource most aspects of my wedding planning to Stephanie, which made the process much more fun, stress free and enjoyable.

She was also extremely responsive. I had tons of questions along the way, and she almost always emailed me a response within the hour.

Also, it made a huge difference that Stephanie handled all of the coordination with every single one of my vendors on my wedding day was SO HELPFUL. That was the last thing I wanted to do - put together a timeline and manage the arrivals and access to the reception site for vendors on my wedding day.

I cannot say enough positive things about Stephanie and about my experience with her/Savoir-Faire. She is fantastic!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stepanie Tate from Savoir Faire Weddings was amazing. She was able to create the most pefect day with her proactive, persisitant approach. I was never worried about any details as she always had everything in place before I could worry. She was very kind and was clearly wanted only the best for our special day. She is very knowledgable of vendors in several areas and helped me to book all the right people. Her services are HIGHLY recommended.

• Wedding: 08/17/2012
Profile Picture
Anonymous
850-499-6336
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards