Salvatore's Italian Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WONDERFUL! I was so happy and pleased with all the help I got from the hotel and the restaurant staff!

Recently Married
4.2

Great food, not the cheapest but worth it.

Services Used: Catering

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Amore Room at Salvatore's and it was perfect. The room was spacious, the dance floor was big, the staff was very nice and friendly. I loved that the bar was on a different level than the dining area. The bar was huge and offered a lot of great drink choices! Paula Salvatore was our florist and she did an amazing job with the decorations and flowers! The reception looked very elegant. I had a winter wedding and Paula incorporated snow in the flower vases. She had votive candles, rose petals and pinecones everywhere. It was just absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing! We had a combination plate of beef tenderloin and chicken for our guests. You really get so much food - soup, salad, pasta, the main dinner and then dessert. We also had a dessert bar afterwards with our wedding cake. Our guests were just so impressed and their stomach's were definitely satisfied! I could not get over how nice everyone was and how accomindating they were. The cake table was decorated beautifully with a crystal backdrop and lights. The food for the cocktail hour was delicious. I cannot say enough about Salvatore's. I was so impressed and will definitely be recommending Salvatore's to everyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They went well above and beyond at every moment of our reception! They were extremely friendly and helpful in all the planning leading up to the reception as well.. Everything was so gorgeous and beautiful! Just perfect!! I'm so glad we chose to have our reception here!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Salvatore's were so friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic and there was so much of it. Everyone at the wedding complimented us on how good everything was. We would highly recommend them to our friends.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception at Salvatore's was amazing! The staff and service were on point. Susan and Gail assisted us with the planning, and offered their much appreciated advice and guidance. I met with and talked with these ladies several times, and they were always helpful, kind and patient. The food was exceptional. My husband, family and friends have all raved about the delicious food, from the soup to the main course. The chicken and Chateaubriand were out of this world! Then, the baked Alaska show topped off the incredible meal. We cannot say enough about the food. The service was first class. The head chief for the evening was Trish. She was always circling around to ensure we and our guests had everything we needed, or wanted. She made sure all of our personal items were packed up and put away for us to pick up later. We didn't have to worry or think of anything, but enjoying our evening. The service of the meal was so smooth. Their was no waiting in between courses, or one table way ahead of others. This staff operates seamlessly. We cannot say enough about the staff, service and quality we received at Salvatore's. Thank you to all who made our day so special!

1+ year ago

Great food and I just loved the décor. I'm from out of town but my wife is from the area so I didn't know about this place but its great!!!!

Services Used: Catering

Great venue, and delicious food!

Josh
11/11/2013

We had a terrific wedding at Salvatore's. The food was amazing, the staff was very helpful with our guests needs, and the preplanning process couldn't have been smoother. Arguably the best value in WNY!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We're so happy we chose Salvatore's for our wedding. The decor was beautiful, the food was delicious, and staff was wonderful - attentive, friendly, helpful, and organized. Our guests are still telling us two months later that it was the best wedding that they ever attended! The pricing is on par with most other wedding venues in WNY, but we felt like Salvatore's was the best value for such an upscale establishment. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!

1+ year ago

This is the best place for a wedding! Romantic, beautiful and outstanding food and service. We were getting compliments all night from our guests on how great the food was. We were very happy with how they treated us and made our experience wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Paula had completely created my flowers in my style! I loved everything about them - I am so happy that she was recommended to me through friends - couldn't be happier!!

Services Used: Flowers

Salvatore's knows what they are doing. When it comes to first class service, professionalism and value, look no further. My wife and I chose the "wedding of your dreams" package and we have no regrets. Final charge per plate with 5 hour open bar, wine bottles at dinner, tax and gratuity is around $71. This may seem like a huge cost, but like I said Salvatore's knows what they are doing. We booked the Amore room which seats between 175 and 250 guests. Salvatore's set up our table centerpieces, table overlays, table runners the night before our venue. It looked absolutely stunning. Salvatore's has been doing this for years and the level of quality and service is second to none. The food was amazing and our guests were raving about the quality of the food and venue the entire night.

2+ years ago

You have absolutely nothing to worry about when choosing Salvatore's for your wedding. Everything is beautiful and the staff is beyond wonderful.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have picked a more perfect venue. It was absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. Everybody commented on how great it was and how full they were. I live in Rochester, but they were extremely helpful and I was able to do almost everything over the phone...the tasting was well worth driving in for though!! They told us they wanted us to feel like when we walked in that day that everything was taken care of and we could just relax, and that is exactly how we felt. We compared a few places, but this was by far the best value. The "wedding of your dreams" package meant they didn't nickel and dime us for anything. And the baked alaska presentation completely got our party started.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Clearly this vendor is well versed in how to plan a reception! It is large banquet facility with many rooms to choose from; all with a lot of "gaudy" yet totally appropriate decorations for weddings. The women who work to help you plan your reception are fully focused on the task and know exactly what they are doing. My group was blown away with the Bella room: a beautiful banquet room available for a minimum of 125 guests. They can provide free centerpieces on loan, any linen color, and allow for the client to bring any "sweets" they'd like to make a sweets table free of charge. Definitely well worth the price.