Salvatore's Italian Gardens

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The people at Salvatore's were so friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic and there was so much of it. Everyone at the wedding complimented us on how good everything was. We would highly recommend them to our friends.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding reception at Salvatore's was amazing! The staff and service were on point. Susan and Gail assisted us with the planning, and offered their much appreciated advice and guidance. I met with and talked with these ladies several times, and they were always helpful, kind and patient. The food was exceptional. My husband, family and friends have all raved about the delicious food, from the soup to the main course. The chicken and Chateaubriand were out of this world! Then, the baked Alaska show topped off the incredible meal. We cannot say enough about the food. The service was first class. The head chief for the evening was Trish. She was always circling around to ensure we and our guests had everything we needed, or wanted. She made sure all of our personal items were packed up and put away for us to pick up later. We didn't have to worry or think of anything, but enjoying our evening. The service of the meal was so smooth. Their was no waiting in between courses, or one table way ahead of others. This staff operates seamlessly. We cannot say enough about the staff, service and quality we received at Salvatore's. Thank you to all who made our day so special!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue, and delicious food!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a terrific wedding at Salvatore's. The food was amazing, the staff was very helpful with our guests needs, and the preplanning process couldn't have been smoother. Arguably the best value in WNY!

• Wedding: 11/11/2013
Josh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We're so happy we chose Salvatore's for our wedding. The decor was beautiful, the food was delicious, and staff was wonderful - attentive, friendly, helpful, and organized. Our guests are still telling us two months later that it was the best wedding that they ever attended! The pricing is on par with most other wedding venues in WNY, but we felt like Salvatore's was the best value for such an upscale establishment. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the best place for a wedding! Romantic, beautiful and outstanding food and service. We were getting compliments all night from our guests on how great the food was. We were very happy with how they treated us and made our experience wonderful.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula had completely created my flowers in my style! I loved everything about them - I am so happy that she was recommended to me through friends - couldn't be happier!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have picked a more perfect venue. It was absolutely gorgeous and the food was amazing. Everybody commented on how great it was and how full they were. I live in Rochester, but they were extremely helpful and I was able to do almost everything over the phone...the tasting was well worth driving in for though!! They told us they wanted us to feel like when we walked in that day that everything was taken care of and we could just relax, and that is exactly how we felt. We compared a few places, but this was by far the best value. The "wedding of your dreams" package meant they didn't nickel and dime us for anything. And the baked alaska presentation completely got our party started.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clearly this vendor is well versed in how to plan a reception! It is large banquet facility with many rooms to choose from; all with a lot of "gaudy" yet totally appropriate decorations for weddings. The women who work to help you plan your reception are fully focused on the task and know exactly what they are doing. My group was blown away with the Bella room: a beautiful banquet room available for a minimum of 125 guests. They can provide free centerpieces on loan, any linen color, and allow for the client to bring any "sweets" they'd like to make a sweets table free of charge. Definitely well worth the price.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have perfected the art of customer service! They were very flexible, and made sure my day was very special. I would highly recommend this location before anywhere else!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I checked almost every possible venue in the Buffalo area for my daughter's wedding but couldn't find anything we really felt comfortable with. My friend recommended Salvatore's Italian Gardens to me. I hadn't considered it because I assumed it would be too expensive. I was pleasantly surprised. The prices were in line with other places and even less expensive than some. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice to hold the wedding and reception at Salvatore's. We were able to get beautiful photos on the stairway. The wedding was held in the Victorian ballroom. It was beautiful and was perfect for the ceremony. We then went right around the corner to the Venetian Ballroom for the reception. It was so convenient and we loved how everything flowed so well. Susan and Gayle were so helpful in planning our event. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. There is nothing we would have changed. The evening was perfect. The success of the evening had a lot to do with our choice of venue. We would definitely recommend Salvatore's. We have one more daughter and can't imagine any other place we would want to hold her future wedding than at Salvatore's.

happybride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about salvatores they were so easy to work with especially Gail and Sue both wonderful. MY husbands family is from NYC and are not easily impressed but they loved the venue, the food, and the service. They really went the extra mile to make it a perfect day!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've always loved Salvatore' s since I was a little girl. I used to dream about getting married there, well, my dream came true! I would do it 1,000 times over if I could!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was everything I expected from Salvatore's--they handled all my needs and incorporated all my wishes. They had plenty of referrals to services I needed.

• Wedding: 06/18/2005
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Salvatore's knows what they are doing. When it comes to first class service, professionalism and value, look no further. My wife and I chose the "wedding of your dreams" package and we have no regrets. Final charge per plate with 5 hour open bar, wine bottles at dinner, tax and gratuity is around $71. This may seem like a huge cost, but like I said Salvatore's knows what they are doing. We booked the Amore room which seats between 175 and 250 guests. Salvatore's set up our table centerpieces, table overlays, table runners the night before our venue. It looked absolutely stunning. Salvatore's has been doing this for years and the level of quality and service is second to none. The food was amazing and our guests were raving about the quality of the food and venue the entire night.

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great food and I just loved the décor. I'm from out of town but my wife is from the area so I didn't know about this place but its great!!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering
Private User
716-683-7990
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards