Salt Lake Wedding DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you looking for someone who will listen to you and give you exactly what you're looking for... Josh is the DJ for you! My husband and I wanted a classy, yet fun wedding reception experience and that is exactly what we got. Josh gave suggestions, was willing to help with whatever part of the wedding experience we needed... not just for the DJ experience, and he was very professional. It is obvious he loves his job and he's great at what he does. He acted as our MC and did such a great job our guests wanted to know how long Josh had known us (my husband and I) because it seemed like he really knew the couple. I have nothing negative to say about this guy! You can't go wrong if you have Josh. He'll give you exactly what you're looking for.

Services Used: DJ

If you want amazing service and a DJ who will get your guests up and dancing then Salt Lake Wedding DJ is the DJ to hire. I don't have a single bad thing to say about Josh. You can tell he genuinely loves his job and knows how to treat every wedding the way YOU want it to be treated. He was extremely responsive to all my many emails and helped us figure out what would be perfect for our wedding. I will recommend Josh and Salt Lake Wedding DJ to any friend who needs DJ service.

Services Used: DJ

Easily the greatest DJ I have ever had he pleasure to meet. He was perfect on timings, great with his speaking, didn't make anything gaudy or ugly with his setup. Everything was perfect. If you need a DJ look no further this is the best one in the state.

travis
06/07/2014

great value and always had great music playing

Monika
12/02/2013

Josh was amazing to work with! He had everything taken care of even down to the littlest details. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! Thanks again Josh for being apart of our special day, we wouldn't of wanted to share it with anyone else!!!!

Katy
07/05/2013

Josh is absolutely the best DJ I could have imagined. My biggest priority was a FUN, exciting, interactive, nice, and caring DJ. That is exactly what I got. Even my sixty year old dad said "wow your DJ was amazing" and my dad doesn't even like music haha. Everyone had a blast at my wedding and I owe that to Josh. Plus he is so friendly and really cares.

Private User
2+ years ago

Josh exceeds all expectation and goes beyond DJ duties! He ensures everyone is having a great time and does a great job hosting your party. Every bride needs a DJ like Josh Cazier!

Services Used: DJ

Josh was recommended to us by our officiant Rev Christopher. As we went to him through a referral he gave us a discount, which was so great since we were on a tight budget. Josh did our reception and ceremony music. He was also able to get us Karaoke per our request. Josh was so amazing, and has actually become one of our friends, he helped us with much more than just the music, anything we had troubles with he was ready to help. I recommended him to a friend who was getting married and they used him as well. Since we live out of state we didn't meet Josh until the week of our wedding, however, we talked so much during the planning of everything it was like we've known him for a long time. He even help me get a make up artist, who was willing to do my make up for free if she could take before and after shots, which was beyond helpful. I'm so thankful we went with him for our DJ, and would definitely recommend him again!

Thanks Josh, you truly were great!!

kateemc
2+ years ago

It was a Party!! They are awesome and very reasonable in price. He made it very fun for everyone and not cheesy. I highly recommend them!

Private User
2+ years ago

Josh was the best dj I could have asked for! He was very friendly and professional. He helped make my wedding a night to remember!

4.7

Josh Cazier was incredible! With all the stress of getting married, and making sure you pick up the right flowers or dress for your wife, it was nice to know the one thing I was actually allowed to be in charge of was taken care of. I heard of Josh through a friend, who's wedding he had done. He told me, "If you want a great time at your reception, you need Josh Cazier." He was absolutely right. The music was amazing, the transitions were great, and I had not one complaint about the DJ. Overall an insanely great experience, and I will be sure to have him DJ our next house party. A definite must have for any wedding, or party!

Jennifer
08/28/2010

Josh was the most fun creative enthusiastic DJ I have ever met. He made our wedding more fun than I ever thought it could be.