Riddle's Jewelry

• Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I found my wedding band here after having no luck finding one for my fiance. They actually weren't sure of the metals in some of their mens bands so I decided to try a different store for that. I was able to find a band for myself though and they measured my engagement ring to get the correct size to resize it to. My sales associate was clearly new and was being helped through the checkout process. Not a big deal, I was in no hurry but it made me a bit nervous that the order might not be put in correctly and my ring might be sized wrong. They gave me a pick up date which was 3-4 days later, which seemed quick :) When I went to pick up the ring a few days later I had the same associate. She clearly did not recognize or remember me but it seems like a less personal jeweler so it was fine. It bothered me that when she gave me the ring she just gave me the ring only. No box. Not even an envelope. As I'm not yet married, I won't be wearing the ring until after the ceremony and it would be nice to have something to keep it in in the meantime. I had to ask for a box and I'm not sure if its the usual box or a cheaper version but its not like the nice little velvet box other stores give. Its a black cardboard box with "Riddle's" written across the top and the inside is a piece of foam with a slit cut in it for the ring. The foam comes out with the ring when you try to pull it out. Cheap looking :( If I hadn't already bought everything and I wasn't happy with the ring I got I would have gone elsewhere.
Wedding: 10/10/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had over the previous year found the exact rings that I wanted for my wedding. The ladies were great when my husband went to get my ring about finding the right one that I had wanted and ordering into the store. They were very patient and helpful when we picked out my husbands ring, and routinely check my ring for any loose stones (good thing too because one was loose a few weeks before the wedding!) But no worries they took it in fixed free of charge and had it looking gorgeous for my big day.
Wedding: 06/11/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We bought both our rings there. My husband (with the help of the regional manager) custom designed my wedding band to fit with my engagement ring. I LOVE IT! They helped him with financing options, warranty info and sizing help. We had trouble getting the "right" ring for my husband but they stuck with us through 2 different bands and 3 different sizes.
Wedding: 06/19/2010
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I enjoyed working with this jeweler because of the positive attitude and the respect they gave to my husband and I.
Wedding: 03/21/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We purchased our entire wedding set and a necklace for my mother from Riddles for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and still remember us when we go in to look at other things. I would definately recommend
Wedding: 06/02/2007
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Riddles is a great place to purchase your wedding rings. My wedding ring is gorgeous, and it was actually affordable. My husband's ring was extremely affordable and it was just what he wanted. They clean your rings for free, resize for free, and if you get the warranty and have your ring taken in every 6 months to get checked out, they'll replace any lost stones or damage for free. It's a great service with a great product.
Wedding: 08/13/2005
 785-537-1170
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire