Ricky Town Photography

(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Ricky was great, he did our engagement photos and wedding photos. He is willing to work with you and your schedule. Pictures turned out amazing and he did a very good job capturing everything I missed throughout the Wedding Day and Reception, because I was somewhere else talking to other people at the wedding. He also does a great 5 minute highlight review video that my Husband looks at almost everyday to remind himself how gorgeous i looked on our wedding day. Invest in your photographer, especially Ricky, as the pictures reflect a lifetime of memories.
Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
"Ricky Town Photography is the TRUTH" was written on my Facebook page two days after my daughter's wedding when one of my family members saw the video of the wedding photo highlights that he had posted! He was on the "preferred vendors" list of the venue that I had contracted, so I knew nothing about him or his work prior to our first meeting. I quickly formed an opinion once I viewed his website and met with him at MY convenience. He personifies professionalism, he's willing to work with the client to ensure that our wishes are fulfilled, he's knowledgeable about his profession, and he offered invaluable advice and assistance. He even went above and beyond what was required of him by contacting a number of make-up artists to assist us on the DAY OF the wedding! Who does that except someone who cares about his clients, and wants only the best for us. I can't say enough about the team that helped me give my daughter the wedding that she wanted, and Ricky Town Photography tops the list.
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was referred to Ricky Town Photography by my wedding designer. I told her that I was on a budget but still wanted a professional who would capture my day in detail. So I went ahead and called him. We met at his office and immediately I was impressed. He showed us several different weddings that he had shot and we were blown away by the detail and quality of the photos. I was very happy to see that he had packages within my budget and booked him immediately! The day of our winter engagement photos was freezing but you wouldn't know it! He kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. In addition, Ricky had mapped out the park and shot from many different spots depending on the position of the sunset... needless to say our photos turned out awesome!
On the wedding day, Ricky was supposed to meet me at the church, but he surprised me and came to shoot me as I was getting ready! This meant so much to me and am so thankful for him doing this! At the wedding he was met by my over-zealous family and friends who had their iPads and cell phones photo ready... But this did not deter Ricky.. He made sure that he got every shot from beginning to end even after someone stepped in front of the shot... My husband and I are in love with our wedding photos and so are our family and friends, especially since Ricky made a video slideshow of my pics so that people who could not be there could see highlights of our day from beginning to end!! Ricky Town is an awesome photographer who loves what he does and stands behind the quality of his work. My photos are a testament to his great work and I have recommended him to everyone I know. I would definitely without a doubt recommend him to other brides!!!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ricky Town is an awesome photographer. He did a great job of photographing my wedding. I would recommend him for any event! He is very professional, personable, & I am very pleased with my wedding photos.
Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We loved our entire experience with Ricky Town. He engaged everyone and was just so easy to work with.
Wedding: 05/19/2013

Sabrie 1 Reviews
I spent over a year planning the "perfect" wedding, and the actually day zoomed away! Thank God we hired Ricky Town to capture our day, reviewing the pics brings back all the happy memories of our wedding day! I can literally browse the wedding pics for hours! Im not sure how he does it, but through the photos am able to relive our wedding day over and over agaim! Ricky Town's creativity and professionalism are above most, I most definitly would hire him for another event!
Wedding: 04/06/2013

Crystal &... 3 Reviews
Ricky was excellent! He exceeded our high expectations and then some, as he was our photographer for both our engagement and wedding. Not only did he provide us with superior service, quick responses, extreme professionalism, great value and was very flexible, he was pleasant and quick. For instance, we felt as if he was a part of our wedding and he provided us with our first photo within 24 hours and uploaded our entire album online within 48 hours. We will definitely use him again! Thanks for the wonderful job, Ricky!
Wedding: 03/17/2013

Cheryl 1 Reviews
AWESOME!!! Words cannot describe the experience I had with Ricky Town. He made my wedding day an occasion I will never forget. Ricky captured every moment of our special day. Looking at the video and photos allows me to revisit that day not only as the bride but as a guest. He photographed the ambience, emotions, and the spirit of the entire celebration. Everyone at the ceremony and reception loved him! I'm thankful for Ricky's love and passion for what he does. I will request his services for my next event and you should too! He is great!!!!
Wedding: 02/23/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Ricky Town Photography provided exceptional services during our wedding. He came highly recommend and now I see why!!!! I would recommend Ricky Town Photography for any photography related event.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

sherice 1 Reviews
He did an awesome job. He went above and beyond his duty. Great to work with him. His pictures are great quality and quantity. Great memories captured step by step. Great prices for the work that he does.
Wedding: 11/17/2012
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 4 Reviews
Let me start by saying that my pics look great. He did an excellent job taking pics. However, he arrived several hours early to the wedding ceremony when there was nothing to take pics of yet, and we paid him for 5 hours of photography. So some of that time was wasted because no one was ready for pics.Thus, his 5 hours ended early and he asked to leave before the reception was over. He sometimes seemed to get agitated with the bridal party when we were suppose to be taking pics after the ceremony. And sometimes wasn't very friendly with asking people to pose and line up a certain way. He even seemed kind of rude when instructing my husband and I on how to cut the cake for his photo. Now I will also say that he doesn't take inquiries about his services very well either. When we would email him or try and contact him to ask a question, he seemed aggravated or bothered by our questions. At one point I even regretted hiring him but could not fire him as we had already paid our money. Even now I have emailed him the pics we wanted printed almost a week ago and gotten no response or reply back. So we don't know when our prints will be ready or how we're going to get them. He takes good pics and captured a lot of moments we would have never seen but ultimately could use some work on his customer service skills.
Ricky Town Photography responded with the following comments:
This was a beautiful wedding. I enjoyed working for this bride and I will let my work speak for me. It is always my aim to please my clients. Unfortunately I was unable to reach my goal with this one.

Here's the highlights of her wedding:

http://vimeo.com/album/1982192/video/56662675 (Copy and paste into your browser)
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ricky Town is just amazing !!!!
Wedding: 08/12/2012

Latonya 1 Reviews
Ricky was both A Joy and A blessing to work with. The day me and husband met him we knew he would be perfect fit for our wedding. His work ethic and professionalism is AWESOME!!!!!!! Ricky also did our engagement photos. It was a pleasant surprise to see our photos available for viewing later on that day, not to mention the video he put together. This was totally unexpected and these little extras he does makes all the difference. I would recommend this photographer to everyone. You can not wrong and u will definitely be pleased. His work is impeccable!!!!! Thanks Ricky Tonya and Roosevelt...
Ricky Town Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Latonya. I enjoy all of my clients but you and Roosevelt had such a chemistry it made my work so much easier.
Wedding: 07/14/2012

Manikka 1 Reviews
Very professional, helpful, and hard working. Looking forward to working with him on future events.
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Ricky Town Photography very reasonable prices and very very high quality work!!!!
Wedding: 05/26/2012

Adrienne 1 Reviews
Ricky Town was fabulous! I am so greatful to have found him to be our wedding day photographer. His work is outstanding and he has a great imagination! My friends and family wanted to book him for their events after they saw him working at my wedding.

Thanks Ricky Town!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
 678-526-7514
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire