Renee Sprink Photography

Renee Sprink Photography

Simply real. Simply you.

721 Purdue St
Raleigh, NC 27609 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before the wedding, Renee helped a number of times when we asked for her advice on things even though she didn't have to. She never steered us in the wrong direction. Renee has a fun and flexible attitude. She showed up on the wedding day before she needed to be there, which is a breath of fresh air when you are stressed about so many other things. We wanted to accomplish a lot of shots in a short amount of time before the wedding, and it was knocked out so efficiently even with a large wedding party. She never seemed worn out, even though I know she had to be! I can't wait to see my pictures!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I used Renee for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photography and I couldn't be happier that we chose her! Working with her was an absolute pleasure, she was incredibly flexible, made everyone feel extremely comfortable, was proactive about solving issues, and the pictures she captured of our wedding day and our engagement pics were AMAZING!!!! She absolutely went above and beyond for us in many ways, is super sweet, and feels more like a friend than our photographer. Photography was incredibly important to me, and Renee's pictures completely blew me away! I am incredibly happy we chose her as our photographer! I know we'll cherish our wedding pictures for years to come, and we have SO many spectacular pictures. I absolutely recommend her to other brides!!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When it came to trusting a professional photographer for my only daughter's wedding, Renee Sprink was the only choice for us. In the beginning planning stages of the wedding, there were two areas where I felt there should be no compromise on expense...the gown and the photographer. Having watched Renee's work for several years, I knew without a doubt that she would be able to capture the sentiment of this most important day for my family to remember forever. And she did not disappoint. Our wedding photos are perfect, and Renee was the ultimate professional in walking us through the planning stages of our photographic needs. The bridal portrait we received was so perfect...and Renee even was willing to help my choose the proper frame to showcase it as it deserves. I have worked with many photographers in my professional life, and I would never hesitate to recommend Renee Sprink Photography for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.
Thank you, Renee. You provided the most precious lasting images for one of the most important days in my family's history.
Beth Knox
Executive Director, Miss North Carolina Pageant

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is absolutely fabulous! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your wedding or any other special occasion than I highly recommend that you speak to Renee! Her photography approach is timeless and classic. She goes above and beyond and truly cares about her clients. She has become a dear friend that has a very special place in our hearts!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do not have enough good words to say about Renee and her photography! From the very beginning, I knew that she was the person for me and we hit it off right away! I knew that I could not have my wedding without her photographing it! I think that every bride is nervous when it comes to choosing a photographer because you want someone who makes you feel comfortable, otherwise, you will never look good in any of your pictures. I definitely realized that she was the person for us during our engagment shoot when my husband and I were so relaxed and ourselves. And in return, our pictures were wonderful! Renee really cares about your vision and again, there are not enough good things to say about her! She is simply the best in the business. I am so excited to see how our wedding photos turned out. If you have any question over who to choose to photograph the biggest day of your life, look no further! I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Renee for everything that you have done and continue to do for Jarrod and I. I know that I have found a lifelong friend!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Taylor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee Sprink is an absolute joy to work with! So is so talented with her photography and fun personality. I met Renee at a Bridal Expo in Raleigh, and was immediately excited to work with her! She did not disappoint. She has such a great eye for detail and you can rest assured that no special moment will go uncaptured. She was able to make my engagement shoot really exciting and memorable! We received the photos in a timely manner and they are still some of my favorite photos of us to date! I would definitely recommend Renee to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My situation was unique because my original photographer backed out 7 weeks prior to the wedding. Renee was so reassuring and helpful.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Alli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was very professional and efficient.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is as good as it gets! She is fantastic!!! From customer service to creativity to the quality of photos, she is an A+ all around. My family and I could not have asked for more. She even includes thoughtful bonuses along the way (and even after your married!). We look through our photos and can re-live our wedding all the time. Her work is that amazing.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Tyra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Her packages included so many "extras" that other photographers did not offer, she had a very thorough and organized approach to preparing for our big day, she made herself available to answer all of our questions, and she executed that plan perfectly and with great professionalism on April 12, 2014. I could go on and on about the amazing experience and quality of photographs we received (among other goodies included in our package)... but Renee is more than that! As a sought after Raleigh, NC photographer, Renee still manages to make each couple feel as if they were her only clients. She becomes a friend for life. If you're looking for exquisite photographs and the most enjoyable experience... Renee is your girl. I'm so proud to have been a RSP bride!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was a pleasure to work with for our Engagement Photos, Bridal Portraits and our Wedding. Each photo shoot amazed us - she truly knows how to capture the story and love behind every image. Renee exceeded our expectations. Renee was able to take all photos, including group shots, seamlessly without any delay or confusion which was impressive given we both come from two large Italian families. Our wedding photos were stunning, and I can honestly say, every time I look at them, I remember the emotion and love that was felt over and over again. She has an eye for photography, is professional and will not disappoint.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a photographer to capture not only the genuine love and emotion that words fail to express on your wedding day, but also the very essence of you and your husband-to-be's relationship, look no further! From the very moment I met Renee to the grand sparkler exit at my wedding, I felt like I was the most special and important bride to ever exist. Talking with Renee was like catching up with a close girlfriend over lunch; she made it so easy and comfortable to discuss me, my husband-to-be, our style and wedding vision. I adored how she genuinely wanted to get to know us as individuals, as a couple AND as bride and groom. She was not only knowledgeable about her passion, photography, but also other vendors that would be perfect fits for our style, vision and budget. Renee promptly and efficiently responds to emails, demonstrates the highest form of professionalism and exudes joy and passion for her art. The beauty and quality of her photographs are of the highest variety. Choosing Renee to shoot our engagement session and wedding day was one of the best (and easiest) choices we made during the wedding process. Because of her expertise, attention to detail and joy, we now possess the most breathtakingly beautiful photographs that we dearly treasure. Renee, thank you for being, well, YOU!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing pictures that capture every detail. Professional and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is more than just a wonderful photographer. She becomes a friend, a wedding planner, a therapist, and photographer all in one! What struck me about Renee's work at the beginning was how honest and true her photographs looked. Now that I have had the pleasure of working with her, I can see why. She takes the time to get to know the couple's comfort zone, boundaries, and individual personalities. Working with her is not only fun and a pure joy, but she is such a professional and her talent is so apparent. I really could not say enough good things about Renee! She has a true system that she follows to ensure that things will go smoothly, and I appreciated (and needed) that so much on wedding day. We feel like the luckiest people on earth to have been able to work with Renee, and our home has been made 100 times more beautiful with her photos. Our families and guests have not stopped raving about how kind and wonderful Renee and her second photographer were on wedding day. RSP is the best of the best!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is amazing! Working with her was wonderful...she went above and beyond to make our wedding photographs perfect.

From the beginning, Renee was punctual and approachable. She immediately grasped onto the vision I had for the wedding and was so helpful throughout the entire process. She was very intentional about asking questions to make sure she understood what I was looking for in a photographer, as well as what I wanted my photographs to capture. In my opinion, Renee went above and beyond the expected duties of photographer. She was available for advice on vendors, guidance for what I should be working on in the months before the wedding, or even just support!

I am so so happy with our pictures! Renee did a wonderful job of capturing moments, candid and posed, during our special day with style and professionalism. Although, they are professional photographs they look natural. She did a great job of capturing the traditional parts of a wedding (cutting the cake, exchanging rings, first dance, etc) but she also captured the emotion behind the action. When I look at our wedding photographs, they take me back to that day.

I highly suggest Renee Sprink Photography!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was the first photographer we met with and we hired her on the spot. Her passion for weddings, and more importantly, love and marriage, are unmatched. Her work captured not only our event, but the emotions of our wedding day. We have loved working with her!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Jenny
919-285-1670
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards