Renee Sprink Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To know Renee Sprink is to love her...and I most certainly do. From the first moment I met Renee at Sugarland in Cameron Village I instantly knew she would be the one to capture our special day and our engagement photos. She is talented, professional, flexible, attentive, and most importantly became a wonderful lifelong friend. Our engagement session was spur of the moment because we wanted a snow session and boy we got it!! From our hour by hour text/phone conversations we made it happen in Raleigh at Fled Fletcher Park in January of 2014 in the snow!! It was truly perfection!! Now we all were cold and freezing but Renee went above and beyond during our 2 hour session. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful than our engagement pictures. It captured our love and how my Husband and I feel about each other. Renee was able to get to know us both as a couple together and Wayne my husband really liked her too!! Renee also shot my wedding portraits which was a beautiful and fun day with her! She has an eye we had so much fun laughing and taking the moments all in. Then comes our wedding day and there really are no words to describe how easy going the picture taking process was with Renee. Everyone of the bridal party felt so comfortable with her taking pictures and she was just one of the family! A few weeks ago I was able to view the photos of my husband Wayne and I and I am sure most brides like myself always have that thought I sure hope my pictures turn out ok. The pictures brought tears to my eyes. There was not a picture out of the both of us that I wouldn't consider hanging on my wall as portrait. And that folks is what you want in a wedding photographer & her name is Renee Sprink. Renee thank you will never be enough to tell you how grateful, thankful and blessed we were to have chosen you. Thank you for capturing all these wonderful moments behind the lens that we will be able to enjoy for years to come, you truly went above and beyond!

Recently Married

Before the wedding, Renee helped a number of times when we asked for her advice on things even though she didn't have to. She never steered us in the wrong direction. Renee has a fun and flexible attitude. She showed up on the wedding day before she needed to be there, which is a breath of fresh air when you are stressed about so many other things. We wanted to accomplish a lot of shots in a short amount of time before the wedding, and it was knocked out so efficiently even with a large wedding party. She never seemed worn out, even though I know she had to be! I can't wait to see my pictures!

Services Used: Photography

I used Renee for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photography and I couldn't be happier that we chose her! Working with her was an absolute pleasure, she was incredibly flexible, made everyone feel extremely comfortable, was proactive about solving issues, and the pictures she captured of our wedding day and our engagement pics were AMAZING!!!! She absolutely went above and beyond for us in many ways, is super sweet, and feels more like a friend than our photographer. Photography was incredibly important to me, and Renee's pictures completely blew me away! I am incredibly happy we chose her as our photographer! I know we'll cherish our wedding pictures for years to come, and we have SO many spectacular pictures. I absolutely recommend her to other brides!!!!

Beth
10/04/2014

When it came to trusting a professional photographer for my only daughter's wedding, Renee Sprink was the only choice for us. In the beginning planning stages of the wedding, there were two areas where I felt there should be no compromise on expense...the gown and the photographer. Having watched Renee's work for several years, I knew without a doubt that she would be able to capture the sentiment of this most important day for my family to remember forever. And she did not disappoint. Our wedding photos are perfect, and Renee was the ultimate professional in walking us through the planning stages of our photographic needs. The bridal portrait we received was so perfect...and Renee even was willing to help my choose the proper frame to showcase it as it deserves. I have worked with many photographers in my professional life, and I would never hesitate to recommend Renee Sprink Photography for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.
Thank you, Renee. You provided the most precious lasting images for one of the most important days in my family's history.
Beth Knox
Executive Director, Miss North Carolina Pageant

Services Used: Photography

Renee is absolutely fabulous! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your wedding or any other special occasion than I highly recommend that you speak to Renee! Her photography approach is timeless and classic. She goes above and beyond and truly cares about her clients. She has become a dear friend that has a very special place in our hearts!!

Taylor
07/12/2014

Do not have enough good words to say about Renee and her photography! From the very beginning, I knew that she was the person for me and we hit it off right away! I knew that I could not have my wedding without her photographing it! I think that every bride is nervous when it comes to choosing a photographer because you want someone who makes you feel comfortable, otherwise, you will never look good in any of your pictures. I definitely realized that she was the person for us during our engagment shoot when my husband and I were so relaxed and ourselves. And in return, our pictures were wonderful! Renee really cares about your vision and again, there are not enough good things to say about her! She is simply the best in the business. I am so excited to see how our wedding photos turned out. If you have any question over who to choose to photograph the biggest day of your life, look no further! I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Renee for everything that you have done and continue to do for Jarrod and I. I know that I have found a lifelong friend!

Services Used: Photography

Renee Sprink is an absolute joy to work with! So is so talented with her photography and fun personality. I met Renee at a Bridal Expo in Raleigh, and was immediately excited to work with her! She did not disappoint. She has such a great eye for detail and you can rest assured that no special moment will go uncaptured. She was able to make my engagement shoot really exciting and memorable! We received the photos in a timely manner and they are still some of my favorite photos of us to date! I would definitely recommend Renee to anyone!

Recently Married

It's not everyday that you can find a photographer that is as phenomenal as Renee and that sincerely cares about establishing a friendship behind it all!!! Renee shot our engagement session, my bridal session, and our wedding day. If we were to do it all over again-we would choose Renee! Renee was super flexible-When I faced some unexpected timeline changes the day on our wedding day, Renee knew exactly what she needed to do to make sure that she captured the moments that we had previously talked about AND MORE! We now have pictures that tell our story. Couldn't be happier!

Recently Married

Renee is an excellent photographer. She is very professional, flexible, and talented!

Alli
05/03/2014

My situation was unique because my original photographer backed out 7 weeks prior to the wedding. Renee was so reassuring and helpful.

Recently Married

Renee was very professional and efficient.

Tyra
04/26/2014

Renee is as good as it gets! She is fantastic!!! From customer service to creativity to the quality of photos, she is an A+ all around. My family and I could not have asked for more. She even includes thoughtful bonuses along the way (and even after your married!). We look through our photos and can re-live our wedding all the time. Her work is that amazing.

Ashley
04/12/2014

Renee went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Her packages included so many "extras" that other photographers did not offer, she had a very thorough and organized approach to preparing for our big day, she made herself available to answer all of our questions, and she executed that plan perfectly and with great professionalism on April 12, 2014. I could go on and on about the amazing experience and quality of photographs we received (among other goodies included in our package)... but Renee is more than that! As a sought after Raleigh, NC photographer, Renee still manages to make each couple feel as if they were her only clients. She becomes a friend for life. If you're looking for exquisite photographs and the most enjoyable experience... Renee is your girl. I'm so proud to have been a RSP bride!

Services Used: Photography

Renee was a pleasure to work with for our Engagement Photos, Bridal Portraits and our Wedding. Each photo shoot amazed us - she truly knows how to capture the story and love behind every image. Renee exceeded our expectations. Renee was able to take all photos, including group shots, seamlessly without any delay or confusion which was impressive given we both come from two large Italian families. Our wedding photos were stunning, and I can honestly say, every time I look at them, I remember the emotion and love that was felt over and over again. She has an eye for photography, is professional and will not disappoint.

1+ year ago

If you are looking for a photographer to capture not only the genuine love and emotion that words fail to express on your wedding day, but also the very essence of you and your husband-to-be's relationship, look no further! From the very moment I met Renee to the grand sparkler exit at my wedding, I felt like I was the most special and important bride to ever exist. Talking with Renee was like catching up with a close girlfriend over lunch; she made it so easy and comfortable to discuss me, my husband-to-be, our style and wedding vision. I adored how she genuinely wanted to get to know us as individuals, as a couple AND as bride and groom. She was not only knowledgeable about her passion, photography, but also other vendors that would be perfect fits for our style, vision and budget. Renee promptly and efficiently responds to emails, demonstrates the highest form of professionalism and exudes joy and passion for her art. The beauty and quality of her photographs are of the highest variety. Choosing Renee to shoot our engagement session and wedding day was one of the best (and easiest) choices we made during the wedding process. Because of her expertise, attention to detail and joy, we now possess the most breathtakingly beautiful photographs that we dearly treasure. Renee, thank you for being, well, YOU!!