Renee Brock :: Photojournalist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Renee was a fantastic addition to our wedding. She was a pleasure to work with: personable, timely, organized, and professional. She worked great with us and really understood what we were looking for. She made us comfortable during our engagement shoot and with the photography at the wedding. Finally she got us all of our photos in a timely manner and we really could not ask for anything more. We would definitely recommend her! Emma and Robert

Recently Married

Renee is really talented and also a wonderful person. I really enjoyed meeting her and loved having her be a part of the wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Renee during our wedding was truly a great experience. I was planning the wedding from across the country and only had one chance to meet with Renee in person but she understood immediately what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. Renee was very responsive to emails and the day of the wedding her and her assistant did an amazing job. I was so happy when we got our pictures back because they really captured the essence of the night and I know I can look back at them and relive that night over and over.

Allan & Robyn
Recently Married

Renee was the most wonderful person to work with for our wedding. She is sweet, listened to what we wanted, and has great ideas. We never felt rushed by Renee. She kept us calm and relaxed for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day, which is key to enjoying the most awesomely crazy day of your life. Our pictures turned out wonderfully and we are so happy we chose Renee to capture our wedding day.

Services Used: Photography

Renee was a wonderful photographer to work with for our wedding day. She listened and knew exactly what we wanted. Our pictures are wonderful and we are so happy we chose Renee to capture our wedding day.

1 Review
1+ year ago

The photos were phenomenal! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Renee is efficient, caring, extremely talented, and a true pleasure to work with. Her work speaks for itself.

1+ year ago

Renee is FANTASTIC! She was so great on my wedding day and was very flexible. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Renee and her assistant photographer were great to work with. Even though I was planning a Atlanta Wedding from Boston she meet me at the venue months before and even took it upon herself to go to the venue the week before the wedding scope out must have photo spots. Her portfolio of work and use of lighting speaks for it self.

2+ years ago

Excellent quality photographer! Had my wedding portrait and pictures done by Renee and her excellent team, I highly recommend her

Services Used: Photography

Renee was recommened to me by a friend and once I met her I knew she was going to be my wedding photographer. She does great work and has an eye for shots. My friend who is getting married in October is now using her.

Services Used: Photography

Renee was a pleasure to work with and we really enjoyed having her as our wedding photographer! We chose Renee because of her professionalism, her attention to detail and because of her ability to tell a story through her photography.

When we looked at her portfolio it was clear that she had a special gift! She understood the importance of capturing both the traditional wedding shots as well as the candid, unplanned moments that every wedding has!

She also seemed to understand my desire to document the special details of our wedding.

In addition to beautiful ceremony and reception photos, Renee also paid close attention to document things like our wedding programs, my dress, our beautiful wedding cake, our favors & even our centerpieces.

Having spent so much time and effort planning our wedding, it is great to have all of those little details documented for years to come.

One of my favorite moments during the wedding was when we entered our reception and had our first dance as husband and wife.

My father played a song on his accordian which was truly a special moment that we'll always remember. Renee took some beautiful photos of us dancing together and even thought to take a photo of my father's sheet music which had the name of our song. It truly warms our hearts to look back at photos and see the smiles on our friends and family's faces.

Renee truly captured it all! Our families celebrating, the food and the wine, and all of course all of the emotions that come along with the day you get married!

We are very pleased with the quality of our wedding photos and we would most definitely recommend Renee Brock Photography. Renee will listen to what's important to you, and you will be very happy with her work.

Services Used: Photography

Renee was great in capturing just what we wanted and that was all of the emotions that were involved. She is so easy going and very much open to suggestions. We could not have found a better person. Pictures look amazing.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I were extremely please with Renee. Without a doubt we recommend her to family and friends. The memories from you wedding day are priceless when told well through a great photographer and Renee is that person!

Services Used: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Renee. Her work is incredibly artistic and creative, and she is such a pleasure to work with. She made the planning phase easy for us, and throughout the entire process she has done everything possible to accommodate our overly busy schedules. Renee made sure that we got in all of the important shots during our wedding day but was not intrusive or overbearing- she was good-natured and fun, and worked very well with all of the other vendors both on the day of our wedding and during planning. Now that we are working on putting together our album she has given us her expert guidance and has helped us to simplify what can be an overwhelming task. I say "overwhelming" because we have so many beautiful pictures to choose from. We received a picture slideshow from Renee to share with our guests, and we have had dozens of requests for pictures. Everyone who sees our pictures finds a special shot of themselves or someone else that they want a copy of- the pictures have been such a hit that we are going to use them as gifts for everyone.

Services Used: Photography

Renee did a wonderful job. She made it a point to capture family requests as well as spontaneous moments. We are very pleased with the portraits. Renee was a pleasure to work with, and we are happy we chose her.

Services Used: Photography

Exceptional service and professionalism. I'd recommend Renee Brock Photography to any bride. Renee is truly a gifted photographer!!