Renee Brock :: Photojournalist

Renee Brock :: Photojournalist

Award winning photojournalist accepting wedding commissions locally and nationally.

Atlanta, GA 30306 | map
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Renee during our wedding was truly a great experience. I was planning the wedding from across the country and only had one chance to meet with Renee in person but she understood immediately what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. Renee was very responsive to emails and the day of the wedding her and her assistant did an amazing job. I was so happy when we got our pictures back because they really captured the essence of the night and I know I can look back at them and relive that night over and over.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was the most wonderful person to work with for our wedding. She is sweet, listened to what we wanted, and has great ideas. We never felt rushed by Renee. She kept us calm and relaxed for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day, which is key to enjoying the most awesomely crazy day of your life. Our pictures turned out wonderfully and we are so happy we chose Renee to capture our wedding day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Allan & Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photos were phenomenal! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Renee is efficient, caring, extremely talented, and a true pleasure to work with. Her work speaks for itself.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee is FANTASTIC! She was so great on my wedding day and was very flexible. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee and her assistant photographer were great to work with. Even though I was planning a Atlanta Wedding from Boston she meet me at the venue months before and even took it upon herself to go to the venue the week before the wedding scope out must have photo spots. Her portfolio of work and use of lighting speaks for it self.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent quality photographer! Had my wedding portrait and pictures done by Renee and her excellent team, I highly recommend her

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was recommened to me by a friend and once I met her I knew she was going to be my wedding photographer. She does great work and has an eye for shots. My friend who is getting married in October is now using her.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was a pleasure to work with and we really enjoyed having her as our wedding photographer! We chose Renee because of her professionalism, her attention to detail and because of her ability to tell a story through her photography.

When we looked at her portfolio it was clear that she had a special gift! She understood the importance of capturing both the traditional wedding shots as well as the candid, unplanned moments that every wedding has!

She also seemed to understand my desire to document the special details of our wedding.

In addition to beautiful ceremony and reception photos, Renee also paid close attention to document things like our wedding programs, my dress, our beautiful wedding cake, our favors & even our centerpieces.

Having spent so much time and effort planning our wedding, it is great to have all of those little details documented for years to come.

One of my favorite moments during the wedding was when we entered our reception and had our first dance as husband and wife.

My father played a song on his accordian which was truly a special moment that we'll always remember. Renee took some beautiful photos of us dancing together and even thought to take a photo of my father's sheet music which had the name of our song. It truly warms our hearts to look back at photos and see the smiles on our friends and family's faces.

Renee truly captured it all! Our families celebrating, the food and the wine, and all of course all of the emotions that come along with the day you get married!

We are very pleased with the quality of our wedding photos and we would most definitely recommend Renee Brock Photography. Renee will listen to what's important to you, and you will be very happy with her work.

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was great in capturing just what we wanted and that was all of the emotions that were involved. She is so easy going and very much open to suggestions. We could not have found a better person. Pictures look amazing.

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were extremely please with Renee. Without a doubt we recommend her to family and friends. The memories from you wedding day are priceless when told well through a great photographer and Renee is that person!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good things about Renee. Her work is incredibly artistic and creative, and she is such a pleasure to work with. She made the planning phase easy for us, and throughout the entire process she has done everything possible to accommodate our overly busy schedules. Renee made sure that we got in all of the important shots during our wedding day but was not intrusive or overbearing- she was good-natured and fun, and worked very well with all of the other vendors both on the day of our wedding and during planning. Now that we are working on putting together our album she has given us her expert guidance and has helped us to simplify what can be an overwhelming task. I say "overwhelming" because we have so many beautiful pictures to choose from. We received a picture slideshow from Renee to share with our guests, and we have had dozens of requests for pictures. Everyone who sees our pictures finds a special shot of themselves or someone else that they want a copy of- the pictures have been such a hit that we are going to use them as gifts for everyone.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee did a wonderful job. She made it a point to capture family requests as well as spontaneous moments. We are very pleased with the portraits. Renee was a pleasure to work with, and we are happy we chose her.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exceptional service and professionalism. I'd recommend Renee Brock Photography to any bride. Renee is truly a gifted photographer!!

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee Brock is an amazing photographer! She shot our engagement, Garba, and wedding photos and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. We chose to work with Renee because we were very impressed with her attention to detail, but also her ability to capture emotions and special moments in photographs. Renee was a pleasure to work with from the first time we met with her. She was very flexible working with us to fit our needs for our wedding day into a package that was affordable. She kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process and we really enjoyed getting to know her during our engagement session. She even met with us prior to the wedding to work with us on our "must have shot" list to ensure she captured all of the special moments we wanted.

During the wedding day she took many of the traditional posed portraits we wanted, but what I really loved are the more creative and artistic shots she caught. She really has an eye for how to blend a beautiful background into a photo. One of my favorite photos she took is of us kissing through the view of a flower bush. She also did a wonderful job capturing the emotions throughout our wedding day. Another photo that really touches me is a black and white photo of my husband holding my face as I cried during the wedding reception. The photo slideshow she put together for us has made our guests and me cry on a number of occasions! Several of our friends and family have complimented Renee on the way that she documented all of the energy, joy, and excitement on our wedding day! Overall we were very impressed with Renee's professionalism, hard work, and creativity and the variety of photographs we got back. I would highly recommend working with Renee Brock to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was absolutely fantastic to work with. She has such a great eye and was incredibly easy to get along with. She left both my wife and me at ease on our wedding day knowing that our photography was in excellent hands. I would recommend Renee to anyone and couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was amazing to work with and takes beautiful pictures. She captured not only the look of the day but the mood and the feelings I was trying to evoke. I would recommend working with Renee to anyone-- and have!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
404-323-1678
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards