Premier Photobooth Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When it was time to begin planning, my husband and I were searching for entertainment options and ideas a little different than what has become the norm or something that we have already experienced at weddings we had previously gone to. We found that and then some with Premier Event Rentals and their Flip Book booth.
The team in place at our reception were so cute and fun. They got everyone involved, from the oldest to the youngest. Just about every one of our guests tried it out- some multiple times. It captured a fun, special moment (or two) in time that they could put in their pocket and easily take home to remember our wedding forever. At the end of the night we were even given a box with a copy of everyone’s flip book.
It’s was a nice alternative to a photo booth that most of our guests had never seen prior to our wedding night.
My husband designed all of the print and signage for the evening. The people at Premier even let us create the cover that would be on all the flip books. They were easy and nice to work with throughout the entire process.
Our wedding the best night ever and the Flip Book booth gave it that extra special touch!

Hello Lindsey and Stephen,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your special day! All the best to you two!

-Elayna & Lauren

Patrick / Courtney
07/20/2014

The unforgettabledj staff was AMAZING. You can tell they have been doing this for quiet long time because they are very professional, quick in getting things done, and they tell you every single problem you may find along the way....Their work was great, We recommend!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Premier Photo Booth Rentals for our August 16th wedding. We absolutely loved our photobooth and so did all of our guests. It was the highlight of our wedding for sure! Elayna from Unforgettable Dj's was a dream to work with, she took care of everything and communication was GREAT! Which is huge when you are dealing with a lot of different vendors. What we loved most about the booth was that it was not just a small photobooth that could fit 4 people, it was a large curtained off area... many people could fit in at once, which made for some hilarious photos. The photo booth attendant was awesome! and after it was all over we received our photo book and a drive with all the photos. We loved the props provided as well. I highly recommend this company.

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you two! All the best to you two!

Jarad
05/23/2014

Absolutely the highlight of the wedding. SOOO much fun !! Forget the guestbook - this album IS your guest book - only like 100x more fun and meaningful =D

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Hi Jarad and Carrie! THANK YOU for your kind words! It was a great wedding and we are so honored to be a part of it! All the best to you two! Keep in touch!

Private User
Recently Married

Our open-air photo booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. I loved that our guests had the option for either black & white or color photos. Elayna was responsive and professional from the start... I felt at ease during the whole process knowing she had it all under control.

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! All the best to you two!

Cheryl
02/28/2014

The photo booth services provided by Premier Event Rentals was amazing! They went above and beyond to accommodate our requests and to please our guests the night of the wedding. All of our guests loved the photo booth and I have heard non-stop compliments regarding this part of our big night. My husband and I love looking through our scrapbook, pictures, and videos from that night. We are so pleased that we chose to use Premier Event Rentals for our photo booth and will recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Hi Cheryl and Tom! Thank you SO much for your kind words! It was a honor to be a part of your big day! I am SO happy everyone enjoyed the booth!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elyana was great. Attentive and quick. She let everyone know what to do and what choices they had. We'll be recommending her to everyone!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Hi Jon! Thank you SO much for your kind words! Wishing you and Lauren the best!

Kristin
08/24/2013

Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. The props were perfect and the option to have black & white as well as color photos were great. The appearance of the photo booth was great too - with a white curtain so it blended with the decor of the room. It was really easy to use as well. The scrapbook was a great idea however I would have like to have more pictures fit into the scrapbook. There was so much activity that it was filled rather quickly. All in all its a definitely must in my opinion!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Hello Kristin! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Ryan! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time the in the Photo Booth!
Again, Congratulations, and hope all is well!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Premier Event Rentals was an amazing addition to our wedding! All of our guest had a blast choosing props and getting photos taken!! Everyone got to keep a photo strip and we got to keep a copy to create a guest book. On top of that we even received digital copies on a flash drive! Elayna was wonderful! Extremely professional and on her A game! I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! Your wedding was off the chain!! I am so happy everyone had a great time in the photo booth! You and John were an absolute pleasure to work with! Good luck with everything!

Maribeth
07/27/2013

This company is a pleasure to work with. They are reliable and responsive to any questions you may have. Everyone at my wedding had an absolute blast with the photobooth, and the photos are priceless treasures for our guests to keep! The best is that they give you a scrapbook and flashdrive of all the photos taken at your event for you to keep as well! I would highly recommend Premier Event Rentals!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Maribeth! Great working with you!

MARE66
1+ year ago

My Husband and I are beyond happy with the professionalism and service provided by The Premier Event Rentals Team LLC. They are so accommodating and flexible when it came to discussing wedding details and the options related to the photo booth. All of our guests enjoyed the props that came along with the rental. The photo booth team also had additional suggestions to enhance the photo booth experience. They have great ideas! I will enthusiastically recommend them to all of my friends who are getting married on future dates. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Kevin
03/16/2013

We rented a photo booth from Premier Event Rentals for our wedding, and could not be more pleased with the experience. The booth was a huge hit with our guests, and the staff were kind and courteous. We highly recommend this company.

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Kevin! It was a great pleasure working with you!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a hit with guests at our wedding and a huge bonus for us! We now have fun photos/notes in a scrapbook to look back on!

I got the photobooth through the incredible Chris Garrow of Unforgettable DJ's and mostly was in contact with Elayna about photobooth. She was always very quick, friendly and informative in getting back to me with any question I had leading up to the event. It was a truly a pleasure to work with them for such an important event and I highly recommend their services!

Premier Photobooth Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a photobooth for our wedding on July 28, 2012. It was so much fun, and our guests all loved it! The attendant was professional and knowledgeable. There were great props, and we loved receiving the scrapbook filled with our guests photos. We bought photo frames to go with the photobooth and used them as our favors!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Katie was so helpful in planning... and the photobooth was awesome! :)Our guests had a BLAST!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

During the planning of our wedding, my husband and I were constantly butting heads! (opposites attract? lol!) However, as much as it hurts me to say this ;), Austin was definitely right when it came to getting a photo booth. It was the life of the party!!! Our older guests used it alot during the later part of the evening, and our younger guests had fun in there after a few drinks. (what happens in the photo booth stays in the photobooth lmao!) Premier Event Rentals were an absolute dream to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. And if you’re on the photo booth fence, DO IT!