Premier Entertainment Atlanta

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fred Grant and his amazing team at Premier Entertainment Atlanta have done it again! As the owner of Juliette Weddings, I depend upon excellence in service from my preferred vendors. Having worked with Fred multiple times, he never fails to deliver an exceptional DJ experience for my clients, no matter how large or how small their budget might be. Premier Entertainment Atlanta comes highly recommended from this professional wedding planner!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say to really communicate my GRATITUDE to Brandon Pennamon Emcee & Anthony Biggs!? They made our night incredibly special! Brandon was so on point with his emcee abilities... as we watched the video from the night, we were so HAPPY he was a part of the festivities. Our guests keep commenting and asking where we found this company and I am so glad I trolled the wedding boards to find you all. Anthony kept the music going and the party alive until the end of the night!! We are still trying to figure out a way to truly say THANK YOU! Just be sure to check your mail in the next couple of weeks! Thank you all again-- R+J Forts

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premier Entertainment Atlanta did a wonderful job at the wedding we coordinated! The DJ and his assistant worked so well with us during the reception, they kept the guests entertained, and the music was on point! We will definitely recommend them for any of our future events!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fred and his staff provide premium level services. The photo booth and up lighting are a great touch to the illuminated DJ facade. Fred and his MC really know how to keep the crowd motivated and happy. Premier is so great, my best friends will be using their services for her wedding as well. If you have an upscale event, Premier's level of service aligns with your guest's needs as well. All Premier Staff present themselves with class and a friendly smile.-Mia

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests loved the photo booth! My husband and I can't wait to see the photos!! Thank you again!! We will definitely be calling for our next event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premier Event Djs are the best Dj team ever! Professional, Fun, and timely! There presentation is clean and they take pride in ensuring that they match your event decor designs. Fred Grant and his team of Djs provide a level service that goes above and beyond their call of duty! Highly recommend as a client and as a Event Venue: they are our preferred Djs! The Banquet Hall of Alvaton & Jonesboro!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Valencia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing DJ! Wanted a fun up-beat atmosphere for our wedding where everyone would dance & that's exactly what we got. Such an amazing choice & experience for our wedding night :)

Noel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premier Entertainment Atlanta was wonderful! Our DJ, Fred, really took the time to get to know my fiance and I, making for an extra special environment throughout our wedding. He provided helpful suggestions as we planned our reception and chose special songs to tailor the evening to us. Dave is not only great with correspondence (something every bride values as she coordinates a million vendors and an infinite number of details) but also incredibly reliable. I knew he would be there on time and make sure every aspect of our music and sound was just as we discussed. The set up for the event was awesome, all of the guests were engaged and had a great time!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Premier Entertainment Atlanta for my wedding! They are extremely professional, insightful, and extraordinarily knowledgeable on how to utilize the right music and DJ system to enhance your wedding day. Not only did Fred (our DJ) play exactly what we wanted to hear, but MC'd the ceremony very well. With very little direction, he chose music that suited our taste and personalities beyond what I could have imagined. I am so glad I chose Premier Entertainment Atlanta! We could not have done it without them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Fred Grant and his team were absolutely amazing! I had no problems communicating with Fred and making sure that the timeline was set. They were extremely easy to deal with. My guests had an amazing time. He gave us the right mix of new school, old school, latino, hip hop, etc. The dance floor was never empty! I can't thank you all enough for such an amazing job!

2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I contracted with Fred Grant for a photo booth for my event. Several days before the event, I requested samples of the strip that the pictures would print on. I selected a sample and I requested that he send a proof back to me. Low and behold, that never happened. On the day of my event, the employee that they sent arrived 45 minutes late to the event with an attitude. On top of that the strip that I requested wasn't was given to the guest. The straw that broke the camels back was that my name was spelled incorrectly on ALL of the pictures given to guest. The guest book was torn in spots from him forcing the photos in the book. I contacted Fred and let him know of my concerns. He agreed to return 200.00 and reprint all of the pictures with the correct spelling of my name. To this day, I haven't received reprinted pictures with the correct spelling of my name. I tried to give them the opportunity to make this right, but in the end they didn't.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Photography
Shonterria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you do not book Premier Entertainment, you are truly missing out. Not only do they offer online planning and the ability to sign off on aggrements via email (PDF), Fred even met with me to go over the details of the wedding so that I was 100% comfortable. Unfortunately, Fred had an emergency and was unable to DJ my wedding at the last minute, and DJ Wood arrived as the back-up. I freaked out when I got this notice the day of my wedding because I had not met this DJ and did not go over the details like I did with Fred. Fortunately I didn't have to! DJ Wood had the playlist and every detail with no issues at all! MY wedding was perfect and everything went according to plan! Every one of my guest came to me that night and said how much they loved the DJ and had never danced this much at a wedding.

DJ Wood, Fred, thank you very everything. You made my wedding truly unforgetable :)

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met Fred at a bridal show my friend made me go to. After only speaking with him for 3 minutes, I knew we would want him for our wedding. The company is full of cool, regular guys who enjoy enhancing other's experiences. I cannot count the number of people that told us our DJs were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! The online guide used to outline your wedding day makes the planning process SO simple. Fred responded to all my e-mails and fully understood how we wanted the entertainment executed. Our dance floor was overflowing and if you have been to a lot of weddings, you know how often the dance floor is completely empty. Never the case on our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend Premier Event DJs to any type of personality. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend this company for any DJ needs. I worked with Jeremy. He was very knowledgeable, kind and professional. He provided services for my Bridal Shower. Each and every one of my guests complimented on what a excellent job he did. He not only provided quality DJ services with appropriate music selection, but also acknowledged each guest at my party. I can not express how thankful I am and how much they really made my party a success! Thank you Jeremy!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"Overall Fred and his crew did an outstanding job. People are still talking about how they haven't danced in so long but that night they were on the dance floor; old and young people. The bridal introductions were phenomenal. The way he kept the music flowing was great! We almost thought Fred was a part of the catering crew by how he was getting drinks for the bridal party but he was catering to our needs and we enjoyed that!"

Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was excellent. Marcus did a fabulous job keeping the crowd on the dance floor. His energy kept the party going. I loved it!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
770-769-8196
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards