Pine River Ranch

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, best place to get married. The venue speaks for itself with the amazing views of he mountains and a historic beautiful barn! The grounds are well maintained and gardened with so many amazing flowers you don't need to do much decorating outside. The owners David and Rachel are the nicest people we have ever met and were extremely helpful in every aspect of the day. They work with you hands on to make sure everything is set into place. They have everything for the reception from set up to breaking down, bartenders, they have linens and flatware/stemware, tables, wine barrels, props... the list goes on. Having our wedding here was worth the value because we saved so much money on things we may have had to rent if we had the wedding elsewhere. I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out. The day was absolutely perfect. We felt like we were getting married at our friends house. On top of the wedding venue and reception barn, there are 6 gorgeous rooms to stay in. They have Jacuzzi tubs and large beautiful beds. It was the perfect first night as husband and wife. In the morning they deliver breakfast right to your door. We have stayed there before the wedding and the breakfast never disappoints. I am beyond happy that we chose Pine River Ranch, and I suggest anyone who wants a smooth and wonderful planning process chooses to work with them. They really know what they're doing!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pine River Ranch provided the perfect setting for our big day. The scenery was breathtaking, the barn was beautiful and perfect for the reception and dance, and David and Racheal and the staff made us feel like family. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding. We are defiantly planning a return trip.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place and the people who work here are amazing! I fell in love with this place but upon my fathers request went and looked at some other venues in the end we chose Pine River Ranch first because of Dave and Rachel at the ranch. They were so friendly and were genuinely excited about being part of my wedding which gave me so a great feeling. All the staff work hard keeping everything manicured for their current and future guests. I hold this venue and the people in the highest regards. Thank you all so much for your hard work at making my wedding day a picture perfect dream for my new husband and I.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding planner I have a different perspective on the overall experience at a wedding venue. I see a more "back of house" and work directly with venues to bring the vision of my brides and grooms to life. Often times this means much more negotiating and pushing than one would expect. As a wedding planner we are often put in compromising positions of delivering on a bride a grooms expectations and maintaining professional relationships with venues and their teams.
However, at Pine River Ranch, this was not the case! Working with Pine River (Rachel & David) was a planners dream! They were so responsive and accommodating! They know their space well and provided fantastic recommendations on how we could maximize the use of the property. Their staff was polite, professional, courteous and efficient. Every detail was considered and nothing was overlooked. Rachel and David set clear expectations with me so I knew what was possible and when something wasn't possible they provided a clear explanation of why.
The property itself is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It seems like every square inch is picture perfect. The grounds are incredibly well maintained. The suites provide the perfect weekend retreat for the wedding party and rehearsal space.
I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride I work with.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I mean where do I begin? My husband and I wanted to have a "country" style wedding and this was the first venue we decided to look at mostly because of its beautiful pictures online of the wilderness and old dairy barn. After meeting with David and Rachel, this ended up being the ONLY venue we even looked at or considered! Not only is the venue so much more beautiful in person than in pictures, but David and Rachel are also truly amazing people who have a genuine passion for what they do. I actually miss talking to them now! They were so helpful to me as I was planning my entire wedding basically by myself, I had so many silly questions I asked them and they really cared to take the time to make sure I got a thorough answer and all the help I needed. And this is all BEFORE the actual wedding. We did a two day stay at the ranch and everything was absolutely perfect. All of my guests raved about how kind all the staff was and how fun David and Rachel were! Not to mention, the most talked about thing from all my guests was how beautiful the venue was. Seriously, this venue MADE our wedding. It was the best part, truly. You will not find another venue that has the total package like Pine River Ranch. The day after the wedding, David and Rachel stuck around to talk to us and our overnight guests, laughing about the night before and gave us two discs full of pictures they had taken for us. It was amazing, it was perfect. The only place to get married in the beautiful outdoors is Pine River Ranch!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Young owners and employees worked hard to give us a dream wedding in a dream setting...beautiful white snow-covered landscape, picturesque old (and well-appointed) barn big enough to comfortably accommodate 156 guests for both the ceremony and the reception. Caterer came over from Seattle and had everything he needed in the prep area. Wonderful rooms for the bride and groom families to stay in. And the world's friendliest dog romping around the grounds as well.

• Wedding: 02/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rachel and David were extremely flexible and helpful throughout the whole process. The Ranch was absolutely beautiful and we could not have picked a better place to get married at. Anyone who is looking for an outdoor/indoor venue CANNOT go wrong with Pine River Ranch.

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Krista
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having our wedding at Pine river ranch was a dream come true. David and Rachel were welcoming and helpful every step of the way. We had such a blast, were going back in March for a getaway:-)

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Rachel and David prior to our wedding and being able to have our wedding at the beautiful Pine River Ranch venue.

The venue itself is amazing. If you're looking for a venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and an indoor option for a reception, or even a backup for bad weather, this is the perfect location. Our late July wedding was perfect weather, sunny and warm with a bit of a breeze. Our ceremony was at 5:00 and the shade of the evergreens covered our guests to keep them out of the sun as the ceremony began. It's hard to say whether we loved the beautiful meadow and mountain view we enjoyed at the ceremony or the rustic barn with the enchanting lights strung across the ceiling more. For our reception, we were able to simply plug in iPod/laptop into the sound system and be our own DJ, which saved us a ton of money. Another perk of this location is that we were able to serve our own food and beer/wine, and were not required to go through a certain vendor. While Pine River Ranch doesn't have any way to heat up any food, we decided to serve cold food (turkey wraps, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, dip...) since it was a hot summer day. The guests were happy and loved dinner...even though much of it was purchased at Costco. Go figure!

Rachel and David...what can we say?! We loved how helpful, positive and easy going they were. We could not have asked for anyone better. They love their job and it shows. We will definitely be returning to stay here, since it is also a bed and breakfast.

• Wedding: 07/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Due to our current circumstances we picked this venue sight unseen. There was a slightly rocky start in communication at the beginning. However when we arrived and met Larry, Allan, Rachel and David everything changed. They were all amazingly hospitable and accommodating to the point of filling in when they found out our photographer had cancelled.
The site is breathtaking and made for very happy guests and beautiful pictures.
My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend this site to anyone looking for an all-in-one venue.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pine River Ranch provided an amazing location and service for my son and daughter-in-laws October 2011 wedding. The 6 guest rooms provided a relaxed and convenient location for immediate family. The owners and their families did everything asked (and more!) to make the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, outside wedding and inside reception wonderful. Everything promised was delivered. The weather was a little iffy for a late October wedding - and it even pulled through for blue skies and a little snow dusting of hills. It's a comfortable and lovely locations.

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter Samantha's wedding at the Pine River Ranch was everything she dreamed of. We couldn't be more satisified with Carrie and Rob with all their staff for the two days we were there. They were awesome to work with. We would highly recommend them for any parents daughter that wants a dream come true wedding. The vendors that we worked with from Ravenous catering, Country Boys BBQ and Bea's cakes were outstanding as well. The locations was beautiful the day sunny and warm & rooms were great. Last but not least food served for breakfast was great. We recommend other brides use them as well for their weddings. Again all our thanks goes out to the staff at Pine River Ranch during the wedding of our daughter Samantha & Collins wedding experience on Aug 3rd & 4th 2011. Thank you so much!!

Pam & Scott Stearns

• Wedding: 08/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pine River Ranch was the best!! We got married there on August 4th and they did an amazing job. Our wedding was beautiful and i never had to worry about anything the whole day. They took care of everything and were so pleasant to work with. Our every need was met. The location is gorgeous and the ranch is just as beautiful. I recommend pine river ranch to anyone who wants to have their wedding in the mountains of Washington surrounded with amazing scenery, you wont have to worry about anything, rob and carri will take care of everything for you and your guest. You'll be able to just enjoy your special day with your love!

• Wedding: 08/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow, we cannot express how incredible our wedding was at Pine River Ranch! The location, scenery, and Pacific NW charm of the lodge, barn, and suites was straight out of a movie. Even our local friends and family were in awe of the grandeur of this place. We would do it over again in a heartbeat! In fact, we just may celebrate our anniversary there next year.

Getting to know the owners, hosts, and staff was effortless. We felt like family instantly, and they were so warm and friendly to all our guests. Rob & Carrie, Allan, and Mars were so amazing, not to mention flexible with our weekday wedding. They also very willingly did everything in their power to help us keep our environmental impact low and have the greenest possible wedding...even when it wasn't convenient. Everyone involved was well beyond gracious and fair, and that's a rare find in the wedding services industry.

As for the lodging and rented suites...beautiful! Very comfy and luxuriously equipped with everything you need and more. We chose the Lodgepole (awesome view, amazing tub/shower combo, really cool bed frame)...but we honestly would have been happy with any one of them. We had family in from all over, and it was nice to have those that traveled stay at PRR with us in the neighboring suites. The family room in the main house was a nice hub for everyone to spend time together and enjoy the merging of families. We even had everyone together for a family breakfast the morning after the wedding. Speaking of breakfast....FABULOUS!

We definitely recommend the 2-Day wedding. You have the ranch the whole day before for rehearsal and planning. This is especially helpful to your vendors like photographer and dj to see when and where it all takes place. Plus, Rob & Carrie are nearby to answer any questions and offer advice to make sure the big day goes smoothly. And speaking as an ever busy bride, it was really nice to get up there and get everything all squared away so that the little things were mostly taken care of by the wedding; all we had left to do was thoroughly enjoy ourselves and our friends and families!

Thank you, thank you to all of you for making our wedding dreams come true!!! Can't wait to send you pix!

5-out-of-5 Stars,
Alyssa & Chris
June 30, 2011

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
alyssac
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim, Karen and the rest of their crew were sooooo wonderful to have on our big day! Everyone was so accomodating and helped out so much! They set up everything from tables, centerpieces, bar, table, etc. I felt like I had nothing to do but just wander around and admire how amazing everything was! They took pictures for us at the rehearsal dinner, had great breakfasts on both mornings we were there and even did the clean up for us! Everyone was so friendly and excited for our big day! I definately would reccomend Pine River Ranch to any bride and groom! Before Pine River turned into a wedding venue/B&B, my family lived on the ranch and it was the first place I was brought home to after I was born. The ranch held so many memories for my family! The rooms were gorgeous and they each had a special touch to make it different from the rest! It was the BEST weekend of my life and Tim and Karen and the crew made it wonderful and fun! Thanks to everyone there!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stunning Wedding Venue and Gorgeous Bed and Breakfast! My god daughter was married at Pine River Ranch last weekend and the venue was amazing. The outdoor ceremony setting and indoor barn for the reception were perfect (and for a late spring wedding the back up plan with the indoor barn was a must) Luckily, the weather was perfect for their nuptials. Rob & Carrie, the hosts, were so accommodating to my god daughter and we felt like family getting married there. Everything was set up by the staff (tables, chairs, linens etc) so all we had to do was show up and put the centerpieces in place. They chose the 2 day wedding package which was so nice to have the rehearsal dinner the night before and plenty of time in the morning to get set up and make sure everything was in place then have the entire morning for photos and to enjoy ourselves. (Not to mention breakfast in the morning at the Bed and Breakfast was AMAZING!) Some of the venues we toured were only available for 6-8 hours for the same package price we paid at Pine River Ranch. Overall, we could not have been happier for our god daughter and we feel blessed that we found Pine River Ranch, we would recommend this wedding venue to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor ceremony with a reception hall on site.

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
800-669-3877
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards