Pine River Ranch

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hands down, best place to get married. The venue speaks for itself with the amazing views of he mountains and a historic beautiful barn! The grounds are well maintained and gardened with so many amazing flowers you don't need to do much decorating outside. The owners David and Rachel are the nicest people we have ever met and were extremely helpful in every aspect of the day. They work with you hands on to make sure everything is set into place. They have everything for the reception from set up to breaking down, bartenders, they have linens and flatware/stemware, tables, wine barrels, props... the list goes on. Having our wedding here was worth the value because we saved so much money on things we may have had to rent if we had the wedding elsewhere. I couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out. The day was absolutely perfect. We felt like we were getting married at our friends house. On top of the wedding venue and reception barn, there are 6 gorgeous rooms to stay in. They have Jacuzzi tubs and large beautiful beds. It was the perfect first night as husband and wife. In the morning they deliver breakfast right to your door. We have stayed there before the wedding and the breakfast never disappoints. I am beyond happy that we chose Pine River Ranch, and I suggest anyone who wants a smooth and wonderful planning process chooses to work with them. They really know what they're doing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is only one word I can use to describe Pine River Ranch and that is PERFECT! From the beautiful inside and outside settings of the venue to the incredible and willing to help with anything owners, I could not have asked for anything more. This venue has so much to offer, from table linens and place settings to bartenders and set up and take down crews it takes the pressure off you, your family and guests to worry about anything except celebrating until the nights end. Then the best part, you and 10 of your closest family and friends get to stay on the property in your rooms and close the night down with an incredible relaxing Jacuzzi tub! Then you wake up to a delicious breakfast served to each room. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 months and our guest are still complimenting how beautiful and amazing our wedding was! Pine River Ranch is nothing but the BEST and I cannot wait to create many more beautiful memories visiting it in the years to come!

Private User
Recently Married

What an amazing venue! The place is beautiful and Rachel and David really do go above and beyond to make your day special. While they have lots of weddings coming through during the summer, they make you feel as if you're the only wedding they're hosting all summer! They take the time to walk the venue with you, answer any questions you may have and offer great advice from vendor suggestions to what other couples have done (what works and doesn't work). I highly recommend this venue!

Robin
1 Review
06/28/2014

This location was more than we ever could have asked for. We met with David and Rachel and instantly we knew that we needed to have our wedding at Pine River Ranch. Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful but Rachel and David were so flexible and were willing to do anything to make sure we had the best day ever. It actually rained a bit on our wedding day, but they were so planned and ready for any wedding day surprises. We had a wedding of around 230 guests which was quite a large amount of people for the barn. If I were to do it all over again I would have tried to get my guestlist under 200 as we ended up having to split the tables (some inside the bard and some outside) but all in all it didn't seem too crowded at all. After dinner they jumped right into moving the tables around to accommodate our awesome dance floor - plenty of room for dancing! The venue also had lawn games that we were able to use during the start of our reception which was great! They also have a large frame that they hang from a tree that provides an awesome "photobooth" feel. We thought about paying for a photobooth but this ended up being more than we could have wanted. The backdrop is the beautiful scenery of the property. Our photos turned out beautiful - they have such beautiful grounds including some tall trees, pond, and not to mention the barn itself is so picturesque. The bartenders also did a wonderful job and I never felt as if people had to wait in line to get something to drink (which is usually a bummer at weddings). Everything was just so planned out and they did such a great job helping us plan and helping us to relax and enjoy each moment! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Pine River Ranch provided the perfect setting for our big day. The scenery was breathtaking, the barn was beautiful and perfect for the reception and dance, and David and Racheal and the staff made us feel like family. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding. We are defiantly planning a return trip.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place and the people who work here are amazing! I fell in love with this place but upon my fathers request went and looked at some other venues in the end we chose Pine River Ranch first because of Dave and Rachel at the ranch. They were so friendly and were genuinely excited about being part of my wedding which gave me so a great feeling. All the staff work hard keeping everything manicured for their current and future guests. I hold this venue and the people in the highest regards. Thank you all so much for your hard work at making my wedding day a picture perfect dream for my new husband and I.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a wedding planner I have a different perspective on the overall experience at a wedding venue. I see a more "back of house" and work directly with venues to bring the vision of my brides and grooms to life. Often times this means much more negotiating and pushing than one would expect. As a wedding planner we are often put in compromising positions of delivering on a bride a grooms expectations and maintaining professional relationships with venues and their teams.
However, at Pine River Ranch, this was not the case! Working with Pine River (Rachel & David) was a planners dream! They were so responsive and accommodating! They know their space well and provided fantastic recommendations on how we could maximize the use of the property. Their staff was polite, professional, courteous and efficient. Every detail was considered and nothing was overlooked. Rachel and David set clear expectations with me so I knew what was possible and when something wasn't possible they provided a clear explanation of why.
The property itself is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It seems like every square inch is picture perfect. The grounds are incredibly well maintained. The suites provide the perfect weekend retreat for the wedding party and rehearsal space.
I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride I work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I mean where do I begin? My husband and I wanted to have a "country" style wedding and this was the first venue we decided to look at mostly because of its beautiful pictures online of the wilderness and old dairy barn. After meeting with David and Rachel, this ended up being the ONLY venue we even looked at or considered! Not only is the venue so much more beautiful in person than in pictures, but David and Rachel are also truly amazing people who have a genuine passion for what they do. I actually miss talking to them now! They were so helpful to me as I was planning my entire wedding basically by myself, I had so many silly questions I asked them and they really cared to take the time to make sure I got a thorough answer and all the help I needed. And this is all BEFORE the actual wedding. We did a two day stay at the ranch and everything was absolutely perfect. All of my guests raved about how kind all the staff was and how fun David and Rachel were! Not to mention, the most talked about thing from all my guests was how beautiful the venue was. Seriously, this venue MADE our wedding. It was the best part, truly. You will not find another venue that has the total package like Pine River Ranch. The day after the wedding, David and Rachel stuck around to talk to us and our overnight guests, laughing about the night before and gave us two discs full of pictures they had taken for us. It was amazing, it was perfect. The only place to get married in the beautiful outdoors is Pine River Ranch!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Young owners and employees worked hard to give us a dream wedding in a dream setting...beautiful white snow-covered landscape, picturesque old (and well-appointed) barn big enough to comfortably accommodate 156 guests for both the ceremony and the reception. Caterer came over from Seattle and had everything he needed in the prep area. Wonderful rooms for the bride and groom families to stay in. And the world's friendliest dog romping around the grounds as well.

Krista
1 Review
02/09/2013

Rachel and David were extremely flexible and helpful throughout the whole process. The Ranch was absolutely beautiful and we could not have picked a better place to get married at. Anyone who is looking for an outdoor/indoor venue CANNOT go wrong with Pine River Ranch.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Having our wedding at Pine river ranch was a dream come true. David and Rachel were welcoming and helpful every step of the way. We had such a blast, were going back in March for a getaway:-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Rachel and David prior to our wedding and being able to have our wedding at the beautiful Pine River Ranch venue.

The venue itself is amazing. If you're looking for a venue with a beautiful outdoor ceremony area and an indoor option for a reception, or even a backup for bad weather, this is the perfect location. Our late July wedding was perfect weather, sunny and warm with a bit of a breeze. Our ceremony was at 5:00 and the shade of the evergreens covered our guests to keep them out of the sun as the ceremony began. It's hard to say whether we loved the beautiful meadow and mountain view we enjoyed at the ceremony or the rustic barn with the enchanting lights strung across the ceiling more. For our reception, we were able to simply plug in iPod/laptop into the sound system and be our own DJ, which saved us a ton of money. Another perk of this location is that we were able to serve our own food and beer/wine, and were not required to go through a certain vendor. While Pine River Ranch doesn't have any way to heat up any food, we decided to serve cold food (turkey wraps, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, dip...) since it was a hot summer day. The guests were happy and loved dinner...even though much of it was purchased at Costco. Go figure!

Rachel and David...what can we say?! We loved how helpful, positive and easy going they were. We could not have asked for anyone better. They love their job and it shows. We will definitely be returning to stay here, since it is also a bed and breakfast.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Due to our current circumstances we picked this venue sight unseen. There was a slightly rocky start in communication at the beginning. However when we arrived and met Larry, Allan, Rachel and David everything changed. They were all amazingly hospitable and accommodating to the point of filling in when they found out our photographer had cancelled.
The site is breathtaking and made for very happy guests and beautiful pictures.
My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend this site to anyone looking for an all-in-one venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pine River Ranch provided an amazing location and service for my son and daughter-in-laws October 2011 wedding. The 6 guest rooms provided a relaxed and convenient location for immediate family. The owners and their families did everything asked (and more!) to make the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, outside wedding and inside reception wonderful. Everything promised was delivered. The weather was a little iffy for a late October wedding - and it even pulled through for blue skies and a little snow dusting of hills. It's a comfortable and lovely locations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter Samantha's wedding at the Pine River Ranch was everything she dreamed of. We couldn't be more satisified with Carrie and Rob with all their staff for the two days we were there. They were awesome to work with. We would highly recommend them for any parents daughter that wants a dream come true wedding. The vendors that we worked with from Ravenous catering, Country Boys BBQ and Bea's cakes were outstanding as well. The locations was beautiful the day sunny and warm & rooms were great. Last but not least food served for breakfast was great. We recommend other brides use them as well for their weddings. Again all our thanks goes out to the staff at Pine River Ranch during the wedding of our daughter Samantha & Collins wedding experience on Aug 3rd & 4th 2011. Thank you so much!!

Pam & Scott Stearns

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pine River Ranch was the best!! We got married there on August 4th and they did an amazing job. Our wedding was beautiful and i never had to worry about anything the whole day. They took care of everything and were so pleasant to work with. Our every need was met. The location is gorgeous and the ranch is just as beautiful. I recommend pine river ranch to anyone who wants to have their wedding in the mountains of Washington surrounded with amazing scenery, you wont have to worry about anything, rob and carri will take care of everything for you and your guest. You'll be able to just enjoy your special day with your love!