Pinch of Charm Weddings

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Shay was hired as the Wedding Coordinator for the day of my daughter's wedding. However, she also assisted us in some areas where we had not finalized vendor selection. She was knowledgeable regarding questions we had pertaining to etiquette, vendor recommendations, etc. Shay was very accommodating, extremely professional and patient during the entire process. Since this was an interfaith ceremony and multicultural wedding, there were a number of challenges involved and Shay tried her best to make everything go smoothly. On the day of the wedding, she came equipped with her emergency kit, even sewing the ring bearer's pillow which had come undone the day before during the rehearsal.
Wedding: 12/28/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
My wife and I loved working with Shay. Her communication skills made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is great at working with difficult vendors and can solve problems quickly. To top everything, Shay is simply a great person.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Ashley 2 Reviews
Mrs. Rybin is an excellent event planner. I was able to have a stress free planning process. My family, friends and myself were all able to enjoy the wedding day. I wouldn't have been able to take on everything without my wedding planner.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Pinch of Charm Event Planning Team is unparalleled in their professionalism, kindness, and desire to create your event exactly the way you want it. They are truly skilled and love what they do, and are visionaries with the ability to pull any event together seamlessly and fabulously! Simply the best in the business!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Shay at Pinch of Charm Weddings was fantastic, she was great at communicating, and helped make our wedding everything we wanted it to be! I'd definitely recommend using Pinch of Charm Weddings for any weddings in the Tidewater, VA area!
Wedding: Recently Married

Aphten and... 2 Reviews
Shay and the POC team made all my dreams come true on my wedding day. I gave her a vision and she and the POC team executed it. Shay eased all my fears, concerns and anxiety beginning with day one. She set up a budget for me,gave me great venue ideas, handled calls I didn't have time to make, gave me advice on vendors, helped my mother design centerpieces and made sure that my wedding day went off without a hitch. Anything that went wrong that day,I had no idea about it because they handled it without me even knowing. She went above and beyond the call of duty whether it was picking boutineers, setting up centerpieces, coordinating my wedding party or carrying home and storing all my wedding decor, she did it all plus some. My only regret from my wedding day was that I did not listen to her on all her vendor selections, she knows who is professional and will do a great job and who would not. I would hands down recommend POC to any bride
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As an out of town bride a wedding coordinator was a must and Shay with Pinch of Charm was amazing. I don't think I could have done it with out her! From helping me find vendors to the day of coordination everything turned out beautifully and everyone in my family even told me how awesome she was for helping me put everything together. Highly recommend Pinch of Charm!!!
Wedding: 07/27/2013

Melody 2 Reviews
I can not say enough about how wonderful Shay Rybin and her assistants treated us before and during my daughters rehearsal and wedding. She was very attentive, professional and cordial the entire day and evening. We had met on numerous occasions before our event and she provided her suggestions and talents helping us with table decorations, seating charts, etc. The use of her photo wall was a big hit and so much fun for our wedding guests. I would highly recommend anyone using Pinch of Charm for their upcoming nuptials or event.
Wedding: 07/20/2013

Courtney 1 Reviews
Working with Shay Rybin was a joy! She was always willing to communicate through face to face meetings, email, or phone. Any question we had or suggestion we asked for, she always had or found the answer. As the date of our wedding came closer, it was so nice to have her expertise to help with decorating, planning the seating chart, and planning the timeline of the event. She even picked up the napkins we had rented and folded them on her own time to help us.

On the day of the wedding, she brought two assistants to help. They all went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. We did not have a worry in the world on our special day because of them and it was such a relief. I would highly recommend Pinch of Charm Weddings to any couple!
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We decided to hire Shay a few weeks before our wedding and she jumped in super excited and took over! She was a HUGE help to us the weeks before the wedding weekend! My mom and I didn't worry about anything the day of the wedding and were able to relax and enjoy the day because Shay and her team had it all taken care of. Hiring her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding!! I highly recommend using her services!!!
Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Shay and the POC team for our wedding was an absolute dream! She helped us to plan and coordinate from the beginning, which was awesome because I felt at ease knowing that she was handling all the details. She answered all my questions, made sure everything was coordinated with all our vendors, handled the decor, coordinated our rehearsal and ended up saving us time and money by recommending top-notch vendors, including our DJ and rental company.

Knowing that Shay was handling everything the day-of was amazing and allowed me and my husband to sit-back, spend time with our friends and family and most importantly ENJOY our day.

Overall, Shay and her team went above and beyond to made our wedding and reception more beautiful and more amazing than we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend working with her.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Angie 1 Reviews
Shay and her team did a fantastic job the day of the wedding!!! Although I had a million things running through my head there was not a thing I needed to worry about. From the wedding ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception Shay was on top of everything. Shay and her team were professional, on-time and easily accessible. With over 250 guests, 3 different means of transportation (stretch expedition, convertible ceremony exit car and white limo at the end of the night for the sparkler send off), a wedding party of 20, 3 hostesses and 2 ushers... this can be quite the task. Shay provided ideas along the way that fit perfect with the overall classy, beach theme vision I was trying to portray (starfish with accents of bling and pearls). I would definitely recommend Shay Rybin and her wedding planning team. Shay completely took control of the day and allowed the bride, groom and guests to sit back and enjoy the experience.
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Danielle 1 Reviews
Shay and her team helped us pull off the best wedding ever! Everyone that was at the wedding is still talking about it. Even though we had a little unluckiness with the weather, Shay was able to make sure we got everything in and kept the party rocking. If I had to some Shay up in 2 words it would be "total awesomeness".
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Laura 1 Reviews
We hired Shay Rybin as our wedding coordinator and we could not be happier with the end result. Shay was professional, personable, and she completely put us at ease from the moment we met her. We had Shay help us choose our coordinatiors ( All A+) and coordinate and direct our wedding day from start to finish. Because of Shay and her amazing Pinch of Charm team my family, husband, and I were able to enjoy our day and not worry about a thing. The POC girls even got on the dance floor :) Thank you Shay and POC team for helping us make our wedding day a dream come true.
Love, Laura and Phil Conaty
Wedding: 04/13/2013

irina 1 Reviews
Shay and her team was absolutely amazing!! From preparation to execution of the whole event, she was always there assisting and guiding all who was involved in our wedding. She was a key to our successful event. I have never been more impressed by Shay's coordination and planning. She was super organized and always taking notes at every meeting she attended. That was very impressive- she always had an answer for me and was able to provide me with direction on what to do next every time I asked. Shay and her staff were on their feet the whole night making our even perfect. Not to mention cleaning up our wedding suite making it look like we JUST checked in and putting rose petals on the bed!!! Nice touch :) I would absolutely recommend Shay and her team!!! A Bride would be LUCKY to have her!!! Great job Shay!
Wedding: 04/06/2013

Ashley & Ken 1 Reviews
Shay assisted my husband and I with wedding planning. I think we had the lowest stress wedding day ever in the history of mankind due to Shay's services! :) We truly did not have to do anything but be in the moment that day, which was awesome. I live almost 3 hours away from our wedding venue so Shay helped to relieve a lot of uneasiness and was always just an email, phone call or text away with a positive and reassuring attitude. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Hampton Roads area because she is well connected in her industry and is very knowledgeable. She also helps to make your wedding day a low-stress day of celebration filled with joy and positive memories--which is so priceless. THANK YOU SHAY!!!!
Wedding: 03/30/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
 757-262-7820
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire