Papeterie

Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 9 Reviews
This company makes the experience of determining invitations so easy. I felt like I was working with a local store, not an online company located across the country. The invitations were perfect for us.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I bought invitations at Papeterie for our 4/28/12 wedding. I placed my order on the first of February to order 2 samples, one mailed to me in WA state, one to my mom in FL. 9 days later I hadn't received mine yet and my mom never received hers. Ended up ordering my wedding invitations on 2/14/12 and was told I'd get the electronic proof in 24 hours, but didn't. I emailed them on 2/16 and they did return the electronic proofs that day. Made one change, received one last proof and then ordered my invitations. Not sure if it was miscommunication or just not making deadlines that was the issue. Also wish that you didn't have to order in packs of 25- I have quite a few left over, as I needed about 80. Guess it's good to have extras for mistakes but not that many.

The invitations themselves were of high quality paper, made with beautiful colors and turned out great! I thought they were fairly priced for the quality invitations that they were, and I liked the RSVP cards as well.
Wedding: 04/28/2012
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I really wanted to give this vendor a good review because our invitations were beautiful. However, I was really disappointed in the quality of customer service. There was a misunderstanding with the envelopes, and the guest addresses and return addresses were printed in two different colored inks. This bothered me. When I talked to the person I had been working with about this, she basically told me there was nothing she could do, but she would check with her boss and get back to me. I never heard from her again. I finally e-mailed her again, and her only solution was for me to pay several hundred dollars to re-print the envelopes. I didn't want to do that, since I believed at least part of the problem was on their end (the woman acknowledged that it was a communication error). I never received a response to my e-mail asking for any other solutions. I went in to the store and spoke with the girl working there. She gave me the owner's e-mail address. I spoke with the owner, who did offer me a discount to re-print the envelopes, but at that point I simply didn't want to give them anymore of my money. While the owner was nice, her employee was not helpful and basically ignored me for several weeks. The invitations were pretty, but I expected a little bit more from them when there was a problem, instead of just "sorry, pay us to do it again."
Wedding: 10/29/2011
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I had a HORRIBLE experience with Papeterie. It was such a huge headache and it should not have been. I spent a lot of money on these invitations and it took 3 shipments for me to finally receive the correct wedding invitations. The invitations were not printed in the correct colors the first time. The second time, the colors were correct but the grammatical changes as stipulated in the proofing process were not correct. I had to call multiple times to check on my order. I dealt with Kim through the proofing process so when I received the second shipment wrong again, I e-mailed her immediately and called the store. I received no return phone call - but an email simply stating: “I will have these resent out tomorrow. You should receive them on Saturday.” No, I’m sorry for the confusion or I apologize for the inconvenience. I was livid at this point and called the store and asked to speak to a manager or owner. I was STUNNED to find out that Kim in fact was the owner. Talk about poor customer service. You are the owner and that is how you handle a complaint? I asked to speak to someone different because I couldn’t believe her customer service skills, so I was transferred to her husband! He was somewhat helpful. At least he over-nighted the correct invitations and finally – I received them. I was not offered an apology for the confusion or partial refund. I am extremely disappointed and have made it known on wedding blogs not to use Papeterie!
Wedding: 10/23/2011
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Veronika 2 Reviews
These people are amateurs. They have nice designs but no quality control, customer service or integrity. I ordered my wedding invitations from them and had nothing but headaches. I don't know why the company bothers with a proof process as they don't review the order before they ship. The company left off the city, state and zip on the return address for the outer envelopes, left off the food preference information for the response cards and misspelled the word please (the proofs i reviewed and approved were correct...go figure). The color of the design on the envelope and invitation itself did not match and there were black lines and dots on several response cards and invitations rendering them useless. When I contacted them about the errors I was told that the owner (only one who could address the problems) would not call me back in person but would respond via email...i got the sense she doesn't know to or doesn't want to deal with clients. It took several attempts to get the order straightened out and still the owner refused to call and even went as far as making up some lie that the phone in the office was not working. After the I got the mess squared away the owner offered (once again via email) to send me thank you cards as compensation for my trouble (i spent about 300 for only 50 invitations). I emailed her a couple times several weeks later as i had not recieved them and realized she had no intention of honoring her promise.

HIRE PROFESSIONALS unless you like dealing with DRAMA!

Wedding: 09/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Truly amazing service!!!! Selena and Angela helped to guide us throughout our whole wedding invitation endeavor and we're extremely professional and prompt with the production of our invitations. Invitations came out beautiful!!! We received tons of compliments from our guests. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants top quality service and high quality products from true industry professionals.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
3.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 10 Reviews
It was very difficult to work with an online vendor and it took some digging to get a phone # when I wasn't receiving a response about my order via email. I also had issues when submitting my orders online and applying the free shipping code but they credited me back. In the end, they delivered quality invitations, menus, programs, etc. The products were top quality and simply beautiful and all were delivered on time.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You will definitely pay for these invites, but they are beautiful. I got my proofs via email and they were very accommodating when working with me to get the directions card right. They even upgraded me to the larger enclosure card free of charge! A friend who saves just about everything told me he went through all his old wedding invites to be sure and decided that yes, mine were his favorite design. Elegant, classic, and beautiful.
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful, Wonderful! We ordered my invitations and programs from Papeterie online. After seeing samples of the paper and invitations they were the only ones who really had the classic romantic look I was hoping for. I was nervous about dealing with an online vendor as I was afraid I wouldn't get the personalized details I wanted for my print items - I shouldn't have been! They were just fabulous to work with and turn around time was so quick! We ordered our programs 3 weeks before the weekend and had them quickly - even after a two day delay for my color choice! Each time I spoke with them on the phone or through email they were quick to respond and treated us with respect. Well worth the money and great company to work with!!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy I found papeterie! My wedding invites came out beautiful & were very reasonably priced! The team was super professional & had great reponse time throughout the approval process :)
Wedding: 09/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We ordered everything from papeteriestore.com, invitations, thank you cards, save the dates, table numbers. The products were beautiful, the shipping was prompt, and even when I had difficulty with the wesite, I was able to order the thank you cards via email correspondence. I would definitely recommend this website ... they have a lot of great style choices and they are high quality!
Wedding: 09/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful, affordably priced invitations! Fast service,would highly recommend.
Wedding: 07/23/2010
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Papeterie provided our invitation packages and programs. We did our paper products from afar using their website. Their website is awesome, it actually lets you see the colors change on the actual product before you decide to purchase.

Also, they save your information online so you can always reorder or expand without having to rethink about everything you did. They even contacted us when we were worried about our programs arriving on time and helped get them to us at the cheapest price possible, which was so nice of them at a time when we were starting to stress out.

Please consider Papeterie before you spend major bucks somewhere else. The products are beautiful, customizable, and the people who work there are really great at working with you.
Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
By far the fastest and most professional invitation company. My designer was fast and got back to me quickly on my designs. The online resources were easy to use and very helpful. The invitations were simple yet elegant. You can order all the matching wedding accessories from them as well. I will definatley order other invitations from them.
Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Papeterie was great. We used them for save the dates, invites, table numbers, table cards, ceremony programs and thank you's. I worked with Selena and she was extremely helpful. Once my proofs for the invites came my fiance and I wanted to change several things and it was never a problem, and she got the changes back extremely fast. I was truly impressed with the price for the quality of all of the products and the friendliness of the staff. Everything came out beautiful. I'd recommend to anyone!
Wedding: 05/22/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had great experience with Papeterie. My invitations were beautiful and elegant. I chose the leapfrog design in Classic Ballroom. I am not too far from their location, so picked up my invitations to save on shipping cost.

Of course with invitations you can take the time to do them yourself, but I'd say the quality of these were beyond what I could do on my own and felt it was money well spent.
Wedding: 04/18/2010
 626-627-5929
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire