Origins at Macy's

4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I bought my makeup at Macy's for my wedding and still love it! They were so helpful, and matched the exact look that I wanted. Plus, we were out of town at the time and wanted to come back and pick everything up and the woman who did my makeup even came in specially for us the next morning!
Wedding: 08/29/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my "practice" makeup done at Macy's and loved how it looked on my face so much that I bought a bunch of it. The makeup was really expensive in comparison to what I normally pay but it stayed all day and looked great.
Wedding: 08/02/2008
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Origins did an amazing job with my makeup! I'm only reviewing my favorite vendors, so don't write this off just because most of my reviews are positive. Origins is the most natural-looking makeup I've seen or ever worn for a formal event, and unlike most formal makeup, also looks amazing up close! Origins is such a fun great place to do your make up for a wedding. They did a consulting day before the wedding, where I bought 1+ products and Rhonda did my makeup slowly, asking my opinions, changing different aspects, looking at mirrors together and making lots of notes. Then I had an appointment for the day of the wedding, for no additional cost, and they really kept to the exact timeline of my coming and going (so it was really relaxing on the day of!). I love their products, they are earth-friendly and really beautifying products without looking over-done. I continue to use their products and couldn't believe their wonderful service.
Wedding: 09/27/2007
 509-577-6000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire