Oh My Gosh! Weddings and Events

Value
Flexibility
Sami
11/23/2012

OMG Weddings Lead Coordinator, Ivanna, was extremely professional, helpful and nice. I am SO THANKFUL that I hired her! She was on top of her game from day one, really helping me and my husband out every step of the way. I don't usually praise people so much but I would give her my highest recommendation for anybody that is looking to have an amazing, special day that all of us girls dream about!

3.0

After my wedding was complete there was only one thing that I had wished that I did NOT spend money on and it was my wedding planning done by this planner. I am always fair and understanding but her responsiveness and professionalism when it came to my wedding were not acceptable. I contracted for month of services and in all honesty, I could have done what she did for me. I was not able to get in touch with her on several occasions and the day of my wedding she did not show up until 3:45 p.m. (my ceremony started at 5) when her timeline said she would "check in" at 12:00 p.m. Upon her arrival, she actually caught an attitude with my husband when he questioned her arrival time which was extremely unprofessional. She knew she was late and should have apologized for it. It was later stated that her "check in" is a call to the venue, not the bride, on the wedding day. She will tell you that her late arrival was due to traffic, but I had vendors and wedding day activities taking place from 8:00 a.m. and never once received a call or visit from her on the day of my wedding. Leading up to the wedding my makeup artist tried to get the address from her for my hotel, and after trying to contact her 4 times, never received a response. My makeup artist felt bad but she had to contact me for the address at the last minute to ensure she arrived on time.
Upon comments from guests and seeing her photos in my photo booth, I realize that she was acting as more of a guest on my wedding day then the planner. One guest mentioned to me that the planner stated, she wasn't going to out for the bouquet toss because she had a ring on her finger. She also took pictures in the photo booth - under normal circumstances, this wouldn't be a problem for me but with everything else I just felt that it was unprofessional. She also had her "assistant" whom I never met or was even aware of, taking pictures (which was never agreed too) with an iPad during my ceremony.
She did help retrieve a band-a

Stacey
09/01/2012

Our wedding planner was excellent in every sense of the manner! Serious 5 Stars across the board! She was thoughtful, creative and very helpful throughout the process. Honestly, we started the process off kind of lost and not knowing what we would be doing with all of the little specifics that go into planning a wedding, but OMG's lead coordinator was on point! I cannot thank her enough for going through the month-of services and being able to calm down myself and my now husband throughout the day all while she was coordinating quite a few vendors and services that were to be going on.

She was very, very friendly, which is something that you want for those at a joyous occasion like a wedding. As I saw the other reviews of OMG Weddings & Events, I saw that almost everybody gave them 5 Stars like me! The person that was complaining, probably just sour grapes! OMG Rocks! Thank You!!! :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Absolutely FANTASTIC! I ordered cake toppers for my "Kitchen Themed" Bridal Shower.. and they were better than i thought. All I had to do was tell her what i had in mind, the colors I would be using, and a few days later I received a shipment. They couldn't have been better. They were definitely a SENSATION! THANK YOU "OMG!"

-Yesenia

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
4.7

It was nice to have someone who was not only doing their job wonderfully, but was watching out for taking care of the bride and the groom. I was very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

A large selection of favors to choose from, my wife and I had no trouble at all finding favors that we wanted. They are very cheap compared to the local shops in our area, but still are the same if not better quality. I loved the favors we got from them and the money I saved with them, thanks so much !

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

OMG! was the best vendor i found that offered invitations and wedding planning at a low price. The invitations are 20% off always online and they even made an appointment to visit me at home and show me there products. Which was helpful because i didnt have much time for planning. I was very happy with the way my wedding turned out. My tiara and cake stand were both beautiful. The coordinators were really helpful and detaile in my request during the planning.

If your looking for affordable prices and want to save money. If you want the wedding you dreamed of, i recommend this vendor!

There Great!!! Im using them for my sister's baby shower in a few months.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

Great wedding planning and services! was on top of everything at all times, and responded back to my emails and calls when ever i needed. Thank you so much, my wedding was such a success!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This place is great. My wedding turned out wonderful. The planners and staff really helped me pick favors to match my theme and showed interest my me as bridal. They did not put to sell, but tried to develop a package that was right for me. I would difinitely recommend this company to anyone.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning