Oahu Beach Wedding Packages

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Michael 1 Reviews
We would highly recommend Oahu Beach Wedding Packages to anyone who chose to marry on the island.
Wedding: 11/10/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Unique Services (Other)

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I had the wedding of my dreams!

BOB 1 Reviews
Performed on Waimanalo beach and had an amazing experience. Very professional couple and very professional results...even went as far as booking a reservation at one of the nicest restaurants in Waikiki on short notice (usually a 3 week booking). Worth the investment to have a worry free wedding.
Wedding: 10/24/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Videography

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Oahu Beach Weddings was very attentive to our needs and helped us create lasting memories for years to come. Thanks to their flexibility and ideas for our reception venue! Our vow renewal was a complete success!

Veronica 1 Reviews
We had an amazing time at Waimanalo Beach Cottages. I started planning my wedding a year before my actual date and Tommy and Carolyn were there every step of the way. They were always accessible anytime even with the time differnece. I live in Houston, Texas and was worried about all the planning of a destination wedding. But Carolyn set up all that I needed from food to flowers, everything. The cottages were personable and comforatable and inviting. I would definitely recommend the cottages for any event and esp. weddings. I loook forward to vactioning there in the future.
Wedding: 08/17/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Every thing was perfect!! Carolyn was a joy to work with. Tommy, David were great!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Matt 1 Reviews
My wife Donna and I live on Oahu. We were just going to get married on a beach with our pastor and our immediate relatives without any formal event. After about 20-30 people expressed that they would like to attend we decided go all out with a more organized ceremony. Problem was we only had about a month until the wedding date. We called Carolyn to set up an appointment to see the estate where the wedding would be. Her husband Tommy also met us as he is the photographer for all the events. We were very comfortable with the two of them and it was so easy from that point on. They provide every option and detail you could think of to meet any need.They put the entire wedding together. It was pretty much a turn key wedding as they handled all the details. We just picked the style and colors of the flowers and cake along with a few other details of what we wanted and they did all the coordination from there on. Not only was it the prettiest wedding you ever saw, people still tell us to this day how amazing and beautiful it was and we agree with them. Several people asked us how we came across our wedding package and a few even wanted to use them in the future. We would recommend them to any and all of our friends or loved ones. The pictures and video are amazing and everything turned out great.Thanks Tommy and Carolyn, we could not have been happier!!!
Wedding: 07/12/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Catering, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Unique Services (Other)
 866-433-4122
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire