MorLina Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michele and her team at Morlina Events helped plan and coordinate our wedding. Michele is very responsive and acted as an advocate for both me and my husband. She made sure the wedding ran smoothly and things were done at a particular time. We received so many compliments about her team and how organized the day was. Thanks Michele, you are amazing! Couldn't have done our wedding without you!

Private User
Recently Married

Michele was the best decision we made while wedding planning. She was always available for visit, phone calls and texts. She had great ideas and helped to make sure our visions came to life. She and her team are the best!! I loved working with them!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Michelle and her team at MorLina events were amazing! Even though I only utilized the day of wedding package, Michelle was there to help with so much more. I was planning my VA wedding from FL so that presented different challenges and Michelle was so flexible and helpful with every meeting (Skype, phone, email, in person). The MorLina team was able to bring my vision together on the day of my wedding and I was able to keep my sanity and enjoy getting ready for our big day. I HIGHLY recommend MorLina events! They truly provide a "no worries" service and were worth every penny!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We absolutely love Morlina Events! We were referred by one of her previous brides, which happened to be my sister-in-law :) We saw how hard Michele and her team worked on her wedding and everything was so organized and went smoothly! We just knew then and there that she would be the one to help plan ours! She went over and beyond for us. She keeps in contact throughout the whole planning process and kept us on our toes :) Michele is a very organized person and detail oriented which we loved! She kept all of our vendors on the same page at all times and assured every detail was on point. Our wedding day came together just as we dreamed it would be. Michele and her team are amazing and worth it :) We couldn't have asked for a better planner!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If I didn't already know this person or business, I would assume a large company covering a wide area in the state of Virginia. Not that this is bad, but when you find out how this one person is so dedicated in her work and maintains her personal, family, friends, and "friendors" in the success of any event's goal, it is so much pleasure to witness the results! I am so proud of this person and this company that I only wish her continued success flows over to all the areas that she connects with on a regular basis. You cannot ask for a better person/company to engage in your special day or event! You will see endless reviews online and in person and will definitely not regret ever connecting with MorLina Events!

Anasa & Brandon
10/18/2014

What is there to say about MorLina Events besides AMAZING!!!! Seriously, Michele and her team are worth every single penny. My husband and I planned our Virginia wedding from Colorado because all of our family is in VA. Michele replied to every email and text message we sent. If you called and she was in a meeting, she always called you back once she was walking out. She knows so MANY vendors in the Hampton Roads area, and all of her recommendations were totally worth their salt. She's easy to work with and got along with both of our families throughout the planning process. Michele was so understanding of our distance from the wedding venue, that whenever we came into town, she would try to schedule as many meetings as she could in a day. That way we could have one really productive wedding planning day, and then enjoy the rest of the time in VA with our families. The day of the wedding, my husband and I literally didn't have to do anything except for show up. Our wedding party and families were completely taken care of. My maid of honor even stated to me that our wedding had been the most calm and stress free wedding she had ever been a part of. That's why MorLina is worth everything we paid and she is very reasonably priced!

I enthusiastically recommend MorLina to any bride/groom/family looking for a planner. She is definitely one of the best!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married on September 6th and had the pleasure of having MorLina Events coordinate our special day. From day one, I knew that Michele and her team would make this experience stress-free and enjoyable and she went above and beyond. We are so thankful we had her to help us coordinate. Michele is so knowledgeable and professional in what she does and makes you feel like you are her only bride and groom the whole time. She always says "no worries" and it is true, I had no worries! Michele is so sweet and caring and even keeps snacks for her brides for our road trips to vendor meetings lol :) She kept in mind the budget we were working with and had great recommendations for vendors or other alternatives for us so that we felt comfortable. Her responsiveness is like the snap of a finger! Whatever time of day, whenever, she was always there to answer our questions or calm my anxiety. Our wedding day was flawless and exactly what I had envisioned from our first meeting. If anything went wrong, I definitely had no clue! Michele and her team are THE BEST and if we could do it over again we would definitely pick MorLina Events :)

Steli
08/16/2014

Stayed professional even with a crazy bridal party!

Gabrielle
07/12/2014

MorLina Events was amazing and helped put my wedding together. She truly is a no worries wedding planner because on that day we did not worry about anything other then each other. She is super organized and prepared.

Hanna
05/17/2014

We absolutely LOVED Michele and her entire team at MorLina Events!! Michele is the kindest, most caring, and quite frankly probably the best planner and coordinator in the entire world, not even exaggerating! She knows what she is doing and she does it so well. Her motto is "No Worries", and I am telling you there were absolutely no worries at all in the year and a half leading up to the wedding or even the wedding day itself. She does a phenomenal job at keeping her clients happy and she goes above and beyond for her clients. Like for me, I get hungry very frequently and she took note of that and made sure she always had a lot of snacks for me to munch on when we had meetings, she even started including lunches between meetings to make sure we were never hungry. She treats you like family from the get go. She is pretty much a part of our family now and we love her so incredibly much! I would recommend her to anybody who has any type of event coming up. She is the very best at what she does, and you can not go wrong with her by your side.

Angela
12/28/2013

Michele and her team were amazing! She sent me monthly updates reminding me of all the thing I needed to do, which was extremely helpful since I was planning the wedding from the other side of the state. The day of was stress-free because of the team! They were phenomenal and I was able to thoroughly enjoy my day with out any worries.

Kathleen
10/05/2013

We hired MorLina events to help with planning our wedding after realizing 3 months into planning that we just couldnt do it on our own anymore. Michele took out the stress of wedding planning and made it more exciting for us. We loved how friendly, patient and professional her and her team have been to us. Oh and flexible especially with how our work schedules are. We seriously could not have gotten through all the planning and our wedding day with out them. Thanks Michele and MorLina events!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

To describe in one word what Michele/MorLina Events was to us as we prepared for our wedding: LIFESAVER! She was referred by an events manager at one of the hotels we visited (on our own, like many other couples who think they can do it all.) After our consultation meeting, when she showed us her folder of extremely detailed itineraries, we knew it was a perfect match. We were both from out of town, completing our last year of residency...we needed all the help we could get!

Michele worked with us for nearly a year, and her fees were extremely reasonable for the comprehensive services provided. She introduced us to her excellent network of preferred vendors and was also flexible when we wanted to meet with others. She came with us to every meeting and made sure our contracts were in order before signing. She helped us stick to our budget and her monthly to-do emails kept us on track to avoid a lot of last-minute stress. She communicated with our parents long-distance and coordinated weekend events with them. She was always available through phone, text, or email and quick to respond...you get the point, she is amazing! The personal touch really came through when she came with us to our respective fittings to take pictures for our families to see.

On the big day itself, we were in awe at the "entourage" Michele brought with her to make sure nothing was missed. She and Lisa stayed with us the entire day. If there were any hiccups at all, we had no idea because to us, everything went so smoothly. We kept hearing the word "wow" from our guests, who asked us how we were able to pull it all off and all we could say was, MorLina Events. Thank you Michele for helping us fulfill our vision and allowing us to be guests at our own wedding; we are happy to be part of the "MorLina family." If you ever decide to relocate to Toronto, we know plenty of people to keep y'all busy!

Matthew
06/08/2013

Lisa was amazing and we were so fortunate to have her help us plan the wedding. She made sure everything went smoothly. Couldn't have asked for better.

Amy
06/01/2013

Michele was and is absolutely amazing! She was professional and always made sure that we were up to date on everything. I could not imagine having ANYONE else as our wedding planner.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Before we decided to look into a wedding planner, we were so lost, trying to figure out where to start, and didn't know what vendors to look for, it was overwhelming. I first met Michele at a Bridal Show in April, and contacted her shortly after and once we met with her, it was an instant connection, she's so sweet, and were thankful to know she was available for our wedding day, and were so excited to work with her! She came along and proved to be a valuable liaison between us and the various vendors. We hired her early around May or July 2012 (can't remember the exact month), and that proved to be one of our best moves. She helped us book all of our vendors within the next couple months. She works fast, and she does not play! ;) She is AWESOME and on top of everything, very organized! Throughout the year we worked with her, she definitely provided a worry-free planning. If I felt stressed, she told me that I was good to go, and I was still on top of things and nothing to worry about. Gave us some room to breathe during the wedding planning process!

Michele and her team did everything to make the wedding weekend a memorable time for our friends and families! They are all great to work with. Michele and her Team super awesome and professional, more than I expected. Our ceremony site was strict on timing and Michele and her team made sure the ceremony went smoothly. Even after the ceremony and reception, everything was done in a timely manner. We couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out. It was our DREAM WEDDING that we had always wanted! We were a happy and stress free couple on the day of our wedding, from the beginning to end. Hiring Michele is the BEST thing any one could do, especially if you want everything to be stress free leading up to the day of the wedding! She is very personable and great to work with!

We love you Michele! Thanks for EVERYTHING!