Monroe Wedding Videography

Monroe Wedding Videography

54 S. Circlewood Glen
The Woodlands, TX 77381 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Invit...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Monroe Wedding Videography after my cousin used Jim for her wedding. He did such an amazing job with hers that we immediately hired him for our wedding. He was great to work with and always quick to answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding I was running around like a crazy person and he finally had to help get me to calm down. He was great with our wedding party, we were all laughing a joking around during the getting ready shots. He was in the middle of all the action on the dance floor, and I even saw him taking video while people were in our Photo Booth. At the end of the night, when I finally got back to my phone, I had a text from Jim with some amazing photos he took. It was such a nice surprise after everything had finished. Now my little sister is using him for her wedding next year. I can't recommend Jim and his team enough.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We cannot say enough good thinks about Monroe Wedding Videography!! Their professionalism and attention to detail were outstanding! After watching the highlights video, I have to admit that they got so many shots where I didn't even realize they were there! It is obvious that they really care about each couple and want to make the best for them! I have recommended them to so many friends and one of my bridesmaids even plans to use them at her wedding! We couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were skeptical on hiring a videographer. We thought we'd just hand a video camera off to a cousin. After some thought and watching some wedding videos, I warmed up to the idea. My husband wasn't too thrilled when I told him I wanted to hire one but went along with it anyway. When I watched the sample videos that Monroe had and I saw the prices of his packages, I was so surprised. The quality of his work is so great for the price he offers. Anyone with half his talent is paying hundreds of dollars more.

When the video came back and we saw his work, my husband said "I'm so glad you talked me into this" and I felt the exact same way. I loved loved loved my photographer and I know that her pictures are going to be something that I treasure for the rest of my life, but the video captures what pictures can't.

Long post short, get a videographer and go with Monroe because he's nice, punctual, professional, cheap and so so good at what he does. We couldn't be happier with his work!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I looked everywhere for a cinematic style videographer that didn't break the bank. After meeting Jim, we knew he was our guy. I couldn't be more thrilled with the end result. They did an EXCELLENT job and went above and beyond our expectations. Our highlight video is so beautiful that I cried the first time I watched it. His song selection was on par and everything came together perfectly. I can't wait to get the rest back. Book them for your wedding. You won't regret it and will be so happy you did.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for capturing our wedding so beautifully! I get comments constantly how our video makes everyone cry each time they watch it. We are so grateful to have that memory to last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monroe Wedding Videography did an amazing job commemorating our wedding day this past summer. The HD videography, creative camera angles, editing, and song selection were all brilliantly done capturing memories my wife and I can enjoy forever. Jim and his crew were very professional throughout the entire process and went above and beyond providing us with guest interviews during the cocktail hour as well as a special "Harlem Shake" clip from our wedding. They were also very timely in getting our highlight video uploaded online and our hard copy videos mailed out to us. Great job!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Burton
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply amazing! Jim, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Monroe was awesome to work with for my wedding. His prices were very reasonable and we received two manned video cameras to capture our special day. He was always available when needed and we received our video within just a couple of weeks.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Jim and his team video our wedding in January, and we could not have asked for a better videographer. Everything from the quality of our videos to responsiveness and flexibility was absolutely wonderful!! There was an incident where my photographer lost a good chunk of my wedding pictures, and Jim was kind enough to work with him to get still shots from the videos they had to turn them into pictures... words can not express how grateful we were to have someone so caring to help us out like that! Our video is absolutely everything we could have asked for and more... watching it in Blue-Ray blows my mind! I 110% would reccomend Monroe Videography for your wedding, you will not be sorry!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim captured some truly special moments that we will be able to treasure forever. We have enjoyed watching the highlights video a dozen times and each time it is like we have been brought back to her wedding day with tears in our eyes and a smile on our face. Jim did a fantastic job and we could not have asked for or dreamed of anything better! I feel we were truly blessed in finding him!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! He does amazing work. We really wanted a video of our wedding, so we could re-live our wedding day for years to come. We actually decided to wait to view the video until our one year anniversary, which just recently happened. It was incredible! We were able to go back to the special moments and emotions of that special day. We even caught some things we had missed in the craziness of the day! It was such a joy to watch! I highly recommend Monroe Videography to any bride-to-be!!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
Morgan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love our video. Jim was really attentive to what we wanted from our video and made it happen. He didn't miss a thing on our big day. I really love that he got our highlights film back to us so quickly. We had it the week we got back from our honeymoon!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome! Jim at Monroe Videography did an excellent job! We love our wedding video and highlight video. I feel so blessed to have selected this company to capture our day. We were a bit unorganized the day of but Jim was so flexible. We went through a lot during our wedding planning with vendors cancelling contracts, etc and Jim was just a blessing to have worked with. I recommend this company without a doubt. You will thank yourself for it. This is one of your May Brides!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Monroe is amazing. A true artist. Use him if he is not already booked. Just view some of his work on his website and you will see what I am talking about. If you are wondering if you should have a videography PLEASE do. You will not be sorry you spent the money and Jim is very reasonable.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monroe Productions were true professionals. They did their jobs without obstructing any of the ceremony or celebrations. They got shots that, later, I had to ask myself how they got such a beautiful up close image. The videos were put together so beautifully.....they just make me cry every time. Monroe Productions did a fabulous job at a fabulous price. I'd recommend them 100 times over!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim was absolutly amazing! Now that the wedding is over and we look back, I am so greatful we spent the money to hire him. Our video is awesome. He finished our highlight reel in about two weeks and sent out a link for everyone to see. Jim is such a pleasure to work with as well. we only had about two meetings and from those two meetings he learned so much about us that he was able to pick songs for our video that were exactly what I would have pick myself. He is very quick to respond to emails/ calls and he is always professional. Even when my photographer was being a total jerk to him he kept a smile on his face and acted as if nothing had even happened.
Two thumbs way up!