Reviews (12)

0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Can someone please tell me millybride is the same company as millybridal .......im so confused.
Wedding: [Private]
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
So, I fell in love with a Demetrios dress, but was unable/unwilling to pay the ridiculous boutique price. I searched everywhere cheaper dress in stores. Then started considering ordering online. I came upon Millybridal during my searches (along with many other knock off websites) and did my research. I decided to use Millybridal because out of the other Chinese websites, they had been around the longest, so I knew it wasn't a scam that just took your money and didn't fill the order. I emailed them before I placed an order because I they had a very similar dress to the one I wanted, but I wanted to add a bubble hem. I was in communication with Christy. She was very nice, very helpful, and I felt comfortable because she responded quickly to any emails I sent. Adding the bubble hem was no problem, and free of charge!
I ordered the dress on August 7th, and received it August 19th. So fast! It is gorgeous!! I ordered it customized to my measurements, and it fits like a glove. The fabric is not the highest quality, but its satin and shiny, the pleating was done incorrectly in one spot, but that's an easy fix. And for the price I paid, I am not complaining!

I can definitely see myself getting married in this dress. It is gorgeous, very well made, and exactly what I wanted. I was very worried about ordering it online. I read the terrifying reviews and did SO much research. Trust me, I was paranoid about making the wrong decision and getting into a scam. But they did a great job, and I highly suggest them if you are considering ordering online.
Wedding: 10/11/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Well I have to say I searched a variety of websites before deciding to order my daughters dress from Milly bridall and won't deny I was petrified at having taken the gamble having read some very negative reviews. However, Milly bridal responded almost immediately to any questions I had which was very reassuring. The dress was made from scratch and customised to our request so we couldn't believe it when it arrived 3 weeks later! The dress was beautifully made and everything my daughter had asked for. We were over the moon and would definitely recommend this site to anyone wanting their dream dress but at a fraction of bridal shop prices. Just be prepared for the small packageing, the rest is amazing! Thanks again Milly!!
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
My wedding is not until April 2014, but I placed my order with Milly Bridal at the start of June 2013 because of all the reviews I had read saying once ordered, expect your dresses to take months to arrive. I was apprehensive about buying my bridesmaid dresses from Milly the reviews I had read seemed very hit or miss, but from the outset I received excellent customer service and couldn't be happier.

I bought 2 dresses with custom sizes and wanted to make sure Milly received the sizing ok. I e-mailed to enquire and they responded to me almost instantly, despite most reviews I had read saying Milly were impossible to get a hold of after they had your money. Whats more, 10 days after placing my order, I received an e-mail saying my dresses had been despatched via express delivery and would be with me in the next 3 days. I was completely shocked that they had been made so quickly and was convinced that I was going to receive poor quality dresses as a result, but when they arrived I have found they have been made to my exact specifications and are of a beautiful quality.

In short, don't believe all the bad reviews!!! I decided that the low cost dresses were worth the chance, and this is one gamble I'm delighted to have taken.
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered a dress from them and it arrived stinking like glue and it looked totally different than the picture. The upper bodice was droopy, the beading was made of cheap rhinestones that were barely sewn on (a few fell off upon unfolding the dress) and didn't even resemble a pattern, and despite being "made to measure" the sizing was severely off and would have required further tailoring. I also had to pay 30€ additional fees to receive the dress due to customs, despite the company assuring me that that wouldn't be the case. I had to buy another dress last minute and spent 5x the price. Now I have this horrible dress in my closet and don't know what to do with it. Considering the lost time and money and added stress, I'd only recommend this company if you truly don't care what kind of product you receive.
0.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I ordered a normal party dress from this site. When it came it looked nothing like the picture and fit completely wrong and just looked awful! The bust was giant and had big wires in it but the pictured dress on the site showed a flat chested women and the dress looked great on her so I thought it would be well suited for my bust. There were several other problems with the fit. I emailed them pictures and explained every little detail I was disappointed in. They emailed back saying that the dress looked beautiful on me and they would help pay for alterations......I could not believe it! I explained again how the dress did not look great did not fit, alterations would never be enough to make it look good. After several emails that they did not respond to, they sent again saying they would give 20 percent of the dress cost to help with alterations. In the end I only got back about $16 of a $75 dresss and still have the awful dress. NEVER AGAIN!!! terrible service!!! NOT professional!! AWFUL
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
DO NOT buy from Milly Bridal! They were supposed to custom make two bridesmaid dresses for us. One was made in wrong size and the other arrived with big stain on the back! They did not reply to our emails, letters or telephone calls! Had to go and but more dresses just days before wedding. Have now been reimbursed by bank (Sept 13) but it has taken many letters and complaints. Milly Bridal are not reliable!
Wedding: 05/03/2013
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0

BlueFlame 4 Reviews
This replica dress maker based in China was one of the highest recommendations. The language barrier is going to be a problem though if you have a complicated dress. One request on my dress was to have pleating on the skirt and instead I got gathering which made me look slightly poofy in the belly area. I paid about $400 for a replica dress and the matching floor length veil when the original dress would have cost me 1200 or more. You will want to make a lot more measurement than they ask for so they can get it right, I gave them the correct waist and hip measurements but not the length between the hip and waist so that the waist did not flair out soon enough to fit my hips. The good thing was the dress was very well made and there was extra material in the seams for extra alterations. I received so many compliments on my wedding dress that it made it worth it but I have to say it was a headache I could have done without.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Warning - I believe that Milly bridal was a good company in the past, but this is not the case any more. I ordered a custom dress from them, and they still haven't started it weeks after it was due to arrive here. They refuse to answer emails unless you threaten them, and each time they do answer they flat out lie. I can't count the number of times they promised a test dress "next week" but one has never been done. They promised that I would receive pictures by June 1st or else a refund, and nothing. After 10 emails they finally responded that they are "too busy" to make my custom dress and if I want to receive a dress at all it must be one from their website. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM unless you are having with having them steal your money and never give you a dress or a refund. Please do not make the same mistake that I did. Avoid Milly Bridal, they are liars and thiefs.
Wedding: 05/29/2010
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my dress from Milly in October. I'd seen a dress by Winnie Couture and fell in utter love. But there was NO way I was paying the $5k price tag. Nope. So I researched and found MIlly Bridal and decided to take the leap...I'd read nothing but great things and knew this was the right choice for me! I ordered the dress in October and received it in December. It was STUNNING and PERFECT!!! None of my guests could believe I paid just over $250 for my dress. The craftsmanship was unbelievable and Annie and everyone at Milly were very accommodating! Each change was quickly made & everything was perfect! I would recommend Milly!
Wedding: 03/05/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I sent photos of two dresses I liked to this Chinese dressmaker and told them which components of each I liked. They produced something that was close enough to my vision to be satisfied. I took a total risk in going this way but I ended up with a quality dress that was exactly how I wanted it for about 1/4 the price. The quality was identical to that of dresses I tried on in bridal shops and it came in about a month after I ordered it. Great place to do business.
Wedding: 05/30/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found out about this dress company in the book "Bridal Bargains". There are a few other bridal dress sites from China that are not reliable, but this company has an eBay store with a 97-98% positive feedback rating in addition to their online store (millybridal) so I figured it was safe. Also, their website shows pictures of the dresses they have made on dressforms, not pictures of dresses on models taken from other designers. My questions were answered promptly, the fabric of the dress was identical to the swatch I requested, and the dress was amazing (lace hand-sewn onto the train, lots of beadwork) - no one could believe that I paid $215 plus $60 shipping! They give you a range of how long it will take them to make the dress once you order it, and mine took the maximum amount of time, but I emailed them on the day it was supposed to be finished and they promptly emailed me back with the DHL tracking number. I took a risk and thought if it didn't work out I'd still have time to buy a dress from a local bridal store, but there was no need - the dress arrived well before the wedding and it was really beautiful! I have already recommended this company to my friends who are getting married.
The only down-side is that you can't try on the dresses, but I was able to find similar dresses at local bridal stores and try those on to get an idea of what cut/style I wanted.
Wedding: 09/06/2008