Stour Avenue, London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Tracy Charlemagne Wedding Boutique

My name is Tracy Charlemagne and I am the founder and owner of Tracy Charlemagne's Wedding Boutique.

I decided to start my wedding boutique after I organised my daughters wedding in 2014. When I myself was designing and creating name place tags, cd covers and even making for the first time a 3 tier heart shaped wedding cake. It really was my daughter that gave me the idea to start with and my boutique has grown from there.

I had no plans to create a range of Hand Customised Heirloom Wedding Veils. Again it was my daughter in law that started me on this road. She is the owner of Custom Your Shoe based in Boston in Lincolnshire. She customises shoes and has designed a range of Bridal Shoe's called the Cinderella Range that I am showcasing in my Boutique.So it is thanks to my family that I began my love affair with the Wedding Industry. I believe that every bride deserves to feel beautiful and unique on their very special day so I decided to increase my range of Luxury Wedding Veils by taking orders from Bride's as to how they envision their Veil to be . We work closely together to create a Unique Veil.

Also because of Bride's requests I have started my Range of Memorial Wedding Veils. I use the initials of loved ones that have passed and using crystal gems I add them to the Wedding Veil. This enables everyone to see the touching memorial of the loved one.

I am very happy to have been working alongside Miss Teen Great Britain Emma Collingridge who has been modelling my Wedding Dresses and Wedding Veils for the past year. I am looking forward to working with Emma on some exciting new projects over the next few months..

I look forward to working with you to create a memorable Wedding Day for you and your husband to be.

bridal headpiece flower
logo print version
emma and jost
emma diva
Tracy Charlemagne Wedding Boutique
bambino callesino emma and coes model
dress emma

• Videos 1

Tracy Charlemagne Wedding Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months