middle of the island catering co

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everything about Middle of the Island was great! They were so so easy to work with and the food was beyond amazing. Our friends and family are still talking about the food! We heard from several people that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. We chose the marinated chicken, the brisket, Mac and cheese, squash casserole, green beans almondine, scalloped potatoes, creamed corn and spinach and strawberry salad. It was delicious!!!

Phyllis
06/21/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IN EVERY ASPECT from quality and amount of food, pricing, so easy to deal with and all staff was EXCELLENT!

Denise
06/06/2015

The catering service for middle of the island was top-notch! I was impressed with the staff and the food was very good! It was priced well and they even added shrimp and grits to out buffet though it was advertised as an appetizer..one suggestion throw a few more shirmp in the mix ? I was very satisfied with their service!

Recently Married

I love MOI catering- and so did all my guests! They by far had the most diverse and reasonably priced menu in Wilmington, and the staff is amazing! My family and my church has used them for numerous events before, so I knew I could trust them, and they are always reliable and provide a ton of food (there's always a bunch of leftovers!) Plus the food is quality and delicious! We chose the Hors D'oeuvres package 3 for our wedding and it was amazing; the crab dip and buffalo shrimp were to die for! MOI is so flexible and easy to work with too! You will NOT be sorry choosing them for your wedding, and your guests will be glad you did too!

Services Used: Catering

I received so many compliments on the fried chicken! Simply amazing. The staff was fabulous and made sure everyone had everything they needed. I could not have imagined things going better than they did. Would STRONGLY RECOMMEND MOI!! :-)

Services Used: Catering

Middle of the island was the best choice for catering. The food was delicious, the servers we awesome, and the set up was very professional.

Recently Married

We are from PA and got married in Holden Beach, NC. We found all of our vendors through Wedding Wire. I am s0o0o glad I listened to his glowing reviews! CM was responsive and very accommodating. He doesn't believe in contracts which kinda of worried me a bit. But there is NOTHING to worry about! Everything was perfect! The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The staff was extremely nice and pleasant. Nobody will ever forget our wedding! I strongly recommend this company!

Services Used: Catering

They are so easy! They do everything for you and you never have to worry. Save yourself the stress they know what they are doing. I used them for my rehearsal cocktail party and wedding and they even came up with a few things not usually on their menu to make sure everything was perfect.

Recently Married

I will definitely use MOI for any future catering services and highly recommend them for weddings, parties, etc. They were fantastic. CM was easy to work with and was very flexible with making changes to the menu. The catering staff were very professional, friendly, and super helpful. They made my wedding day so easy! I was able to enjoy the day without stressing about details.

Erica
05/08/2015

CM was so responsive! Anytime I sent an email I would get a response in less than 15 min!! Unbelievable!! The food was AMAZING! All my guest raved about it! The staff was very courteous and really catered to the bride and groom on the big day!! The prices were so much better than anyone I contacted in Wilmington!! I highly recommend Middle of the Island to cater any event you have!!! Delish!!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

All I have to say are great things about Middle of the Island Catering! They were responsive and efficient and their staff was super friendly.

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough good things about middle of the island! We went down to Wilmington for a taste test and were hooked at the first bite of their spinach strawberry salad. The food is delicious, they are flexible and helpful, and the caterers were professional and at our beck and call all evening. If I ever get a chance to use them again, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Catering

You can pick and choose your menu if you please. They were very organized and punctual. Everything was absolutely delicious. They even prepared to-go plates for my groom and I!

Services Used: Catering

Middle of the Island was amazing! CM was so laid back and made my wedding day stress free. The food was delicious and the wait staff took good care of us. Thank y'all!

Recently Married

Absolutely Amazing! I can only say great things about CM and his team. I would recommend this catering company to anyone- for weddings or parties. They are awesome at getting you what you want, and the food is delicious!! So happy we went with them. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you MOI!!!!

Cameron
04/18/2015

MOI was great to work with, they always got back to me right away and were very easy to deal with. The food was amazing! Our guest are still talking about how great the food was! We will be using MOI again for our next party.