middle of the island catering co

Value
Flexibility
Denise
06/06/2015

The catering service for middle of the island was top-notch! I was impressed with the staff and the food was very good! It was priced well and they even added shrimp and grits to out buffet though it was advertised as an appetizer..one suggestion throw a few more shirmp in the mix ? I was very satisfied with their service!

Recently Married

I love MOI catering- and so did all my guests! They by far had the most diverse and reasonably priced menu in Wilmington, and the staff is amazing! My family and my church has used them for numerous events before, so I knew I could trust them, and they are always reliable and provide a ton of food (there's always a bunch of leftovers!) Plus the food is quality and delicious! We chose the Hors D'oeuvres package 3 for our wedding and it was amazing; the crab dip and buffalo shrimp were to die for! MOI is so flexible and easy to work with too! You will NOT be sorry choosing them for your wedding, and your guests will be glad you did too!

Services Used: Catering

I received so many compliments on the fried chicken! Simply amazing. The staff was fabulous and made sure everyone had everything they needed. I could not have imagined things going better than they did. Would STRONGLY RECOMMEND MOI!! :-)

Services Used: Catering

Middle of the island was the best choice for catering. The food was delicious, the servers we awesome, and the set up was very professional.

Recently Married

We are from PA and got married in Holden Beach, NC. We found all of our vendors through Wedding Wire. I am s0o0o glad I listened to his glowing reviews! CM was responsive and very accommodating. He doesn't believe in contracts which kinda of worried me a bit. But there is NOTHING to worry about! Everything was perfect! The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The staff was extremely nice and pleasant. Nobody will ever forget our wedding! I strongly recommend this company!

Recently Married

I will definitely use MOI for any future catering services and highly recommend them for weddings, parties, etc. They were fantastic. CM was easy to work with and was very flexible with making changes to the menu. The catering staff were very professional, friendly, and super helpful. They made my wedding day so easy! I was able to enjoy the day without stressing about details.

Erica
05/08/2015

CM was so responsive! Anytime I sent an email I would get a response in less than 15 min!! Unbelievable!! The food was AMAZING! All my guest raved about it! The staff was very courteous and really catered to the bride and groom on the big day!! The prices were so much better than anyone I contacted in Wilmington!! I highly recommend Middle of the Island to cater any event you have!!! Delish!!!!

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough good things about middle of the island! We went down to Wilmington for a taste test and were hooked at the first bite of their spinach strawberry salad. The food is delicious, they are flexible and helpful, and the caterers were professional and at our beck and call all evening. If I ever get a chance to use them again, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Catering

You can pick and choose your menu if you please. They were very organized and punctual. Everything was absolutely delicious. They even prepared to-go plates for my groom and I!

Services Used: Catering

Middle of the Island was amazing! CM was so laid back and made my wedding day stress free. The food was delicious and the wait staff took good care of us. Thank y'all!

Recently Married

Absolutely Amazing! I can only say great things about CM and his team. I would recommend this catering company to anyone- for weddings or parties. They are awesome at getting you what you want, and the food is delicious!! So happy we went with them. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you MOI!!!!

Cameron
04/18/2015

MOI was great to work with, they always got back to me right away and were very easy to deal with. The food was amazing! Our guest are still talking about how great the food was! We will be using MOI again for our next party.

Services Used: Catering

We had MOI at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with the food and service. Everyone commented on how good the food was on both nights.
The staff was amazing , friendly, attentive , polite and truly seemed to enjoy the events. We had the bartender service and they were outstanding so nice and remembered what everyone was drinking !
The food was excellent, I don't know how they do it. We had prime rib for the wedding and it was delicious. We did a beach wedding and had cocktail hour by the pool. They set up several stations which looked beautiful, they passed hors d'oeuvres which were plentiful. Shrimp and grits were success. Cm was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend MOI .

Recently Married

CM is a pleasure to work with. He is very helpful and flexible. The fried chicken and shrimp and grits were definitely guest favorites. All of the food was delicious and plentiful. The wait staff could not me more helpful. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

CM and his crew were extremely wonderful for us. CM answered any and all questions I had. He had specific menus but I wanted to swap things around he was flexible and kept prices for all items. He even worked with me on my cousins peanut allergy. The staff was friendly! The food was awesome! Everyone loved it. Shrimp and grits are a amazing!

Vickie
03/28/2015

The food was to die for and the staff was exceptional. I don't recall seeing a dirty glass or dish the entire evening and they did it all without being noticed! Everyone raved about the food. Very, very easy to work with.