middle of the island catering co

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I will definitely use MOI for any future catering services and highly recommend them for weddings, parties, etc. They were fantastic. CM was easy to work with and was very flexible with making changes to the menu. The catering staff were very professional, friendly, and super helpful. They made my wedding day so easy! I was able to enjoy the day without stressing about details.

Erica
05/08/2015

CM was so responsive! Anytime I sent an email I would get a response in less than 15 min!! Unbelievable!! The food was AMAZING! All my guest raved about it! The staff was very courteous and really catered to the bride and groom on the big day!! The prices were so much better than anyone I contacted in Wilmington!! I highly recommend Middle of the Island to cater any event you have!!! Delish!!!!

Services Used: Catering

I can't say enough good things about middle of the island! We went down to Wilmington for a taste test and were hooked at the first bite of their spinach strawberry salad. The food is delicious, they are flexible and helpful, and the caterers were professional and at our beck and call all evening. If I ever get a chance to use them again, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Catering

You can pick and choose your menu if you please. They were very organized and punctual. Everything was absolutely delicious. They even prepared to-go plates for my groom and I!

Recently Married

Absolutely Amazing! I can only say great things about CM and his team. I would recommend this catering company to anyone- for weddings or parties. They are awesome at getting you what you want, and the food is delicious!! So happy we went with them. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you MOI!!!!

Services Used: Catering

We had MOI at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I cannot say enough about how happy we were with the food and service. Everyone commented on how good the food was on both nights.
The staff was amazing , friendly, attentive , polite and truly seemed to enjoy the events. We had the bartender service and they were outstanding so nice and remembered what everyone was drinking !
The food was excellent, I don't know how they do it. We had prime rib for the wedding and it was delicious. We did a beach wedding and had cocktail hour by the pool. They set up several stations which looked beautiful, they passed hors d'oeuvres which were plentiful. Shrimp and grits were success. Cm was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend MOI .

Recently Married

CM is a pleasure to work with. He is very helpful and flexible. The fried chicken and shrimp and grits were definitely guest favorites. All of the food was delicious and plentiful. The wait staff could not me more helpful. Highly recommended!

Recently Married

CM and his crew were extremely wonderful for us. CM answered any and all questions I had. He had specific menus but I wanted to swap things around he was flexible and kept prices for all items. He even worked with me on my cousins peanut allergy. The staff was friendly! The food was awesome! Everyone loved it. Shrimp and grits are a amazing!

Vickie
03/28/2015

The food was to die for and the staff was exceptional. I don't recall seeing a dirty glass or dish the entire evening and they did it all without being noticed! Everyone raved about the food. Very, very easy to work with.

Jenna
02/15/2015

Great staff! I couldn't believe how great the food taste for such a good price.

Ken
02/15/2015

Most spectacular catering I've ever tasted! The shrimp and grits were spectacular! We got more great comments about the food than anything else at the wedding!

Services Used: Catering

My husband I chose Middle of the Island to cater our wedding reception and cocktail hour on 07Feb2015. CM was very professional during all of our contact. When we had our food tasting CM even added some food on our plate that we weren't so sure about but it was So tasty we had to have it. I'm glad that CM took us outside of the box to try different things.

Middle of the Island was on time and ready to go once cocktail hour began. During cocktail hour we had passed hor dourves and everywhere you looked their platter was full and ready to serve.

Once the reception began everything was in full swing. The servers were ready as well as once everything was over they boxed up the leftover food and we were able to take it home. They even made each of us, (bride and groom) a plate of everything on top of boxing everything else.

It was a pleasure having Middle of the Island Cater our event and I can't wait to use them in the future for future events!

Services Used: Catering

Middle of the Island Catering FAR exceeded my expectations. We first heard of this company after attending a friend's wedding in Wilmington where they were the caterer. Our wedding was in Pinehurst, NC and they traveled to us for our wedding. C.M. (the owner/manager?) is extremely responsive and will always return your phone call within a few hours. I had a few special requests for our wedding and they made everything happen. We had the Southern Buffet with the china package and coffee and soda packages and the entire presentation was perfection. The quality of food, service and presentation we received were great and at a very reasonable price point.

We also purchased the bartender package so we only had to provide the alcohol and MOI took care of ice, cups, serving, etc. This was the perfect option. I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of wedding catering in the Eastern North Carolina region.

Services Used: Catering

The food that was served was awesome. All of our guests were talking about it. These people were fabulous. We had both the wedding and the reception there. They transformed the wedding venue into a reception in under an hour. Very impressive. The customer service they provided allowed us to enjoy the entire event. The wedding was at St. Thomas Preservation Hall. We were under the understanding we could come back and pick up our belongings in the morning, Nov. 2nd and at 10:30 P.M., when all of the guests had left, we were told we had to be out by 3:00 A.M the next morning. Needless to say, we were a bit upset. The staff took the reins by the horns and assisted my wife and myself in gathering the center pieces, candles, drinks, and everything else and actually packed our only car available to haul everything back to our hotel. Without their staff, this wedding would have ended in a disaster. The Middle Of The Island rocks and their staff is the best I have ever had the pleasure to meet and conduct business with. These people are sincere and we will never forget them for the rest of our lives. As the parents of the bride at a destination wedding, I would strongly recommend using this company and its staff to assure you have the perfect wedding day. Pauleen and Paulette, you are the best. Sincerely, Mike and Janet Miller ( Parents of the bride)

Tina
10/25/2014

This caterer provided excellent food and fantastic service. CM was absolutely wonderful to deal with and offered a completely stress free experience. He is very friendly and easy to work with. His staff was very attentive to our guests. Everyone was very pleased with the service and the food selection. I recommend this vendor to everyone!

Services Used: Catering

CM awesome. Wait staff wonderful. Food delicious.

For the price, service, quantity and quality MOI can not be beat.

Servers and bartenders were friendly and attentive. They kept our drinks full and even brought us our plates so we could eat first and enjoy our food. Even boxed the leftover up for us.