Michelle Posey Photography

Wedding Photojournalism

408 Del Rio Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MICHELLE IS A WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER! VERY PROFESSIONAL & HER PICTURES ARE AWESOME & HAVE GREAT QUALITY! SHE WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH & VERY FLEXIBLE, ALWAYS RESPONDS PROMPTLY WHEN CALLED OR EMAILED. I WAS SO HAPPY & EXCITED SHE WAS ABLE TO DO OUR ENGAGEMENTS, BRIDALS, & WEDDING! AND WE ARE SO HAPPY & SATISFIED WITH ALL THE PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
LAUREN
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was great to work with for our wedding. She was very professional, very reasonable prices and took a lot of great pictures. She worked with me through the bad weather and also was very patient when we were trying to get all of the wedding party and families together after the wedding for more pictures. She stayed through the whole wedding and had a smile on her face the whole time. Overall, I really enjoyed having Michelle as our photographer and I would highly recommend her services!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was more to me than just a photographer, she was truly one of the most vital parts to our wedding. She not only helped me organize all our dates for numerous photo sessions, but she also helped me keep our wedding day running smoothly. You would be a fool not to book her!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle has a great personality, is easily accessible and delivers high quality photographs to remember your BIG day!!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
Joyce
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was absolutely fabulous! From the initial inquiry Michelle was incredibly responsive and was quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns throughout the entire experience. Her photography was the exact type that my husband and I wanted for our wedding; she didn't try to stage us for the "perfect pictures" and was very calm. She managed to capture the emotion of our engagement and wedding which made for some absolutely beautiful pictures. See managed to capture so many great moments where we didn't even realize that she was there!(there is an amazing picture of my dad and I looking at each other just before he walked me down the aisle that I absolutely adore and another one of my grandmothers seeing me for the first time in my wedding dress).

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle and her wedding photography! I'm so glad she was able to work our wedding and she was worth every penny and then some!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so impressed with our wedding photographer! She went straight to her office after our reception and started editing photos to send into Arkansas's Wedding Post Blog... she's superwoman! Her pictures were creative and she and her assistant photographed EVERYTHING! They were fantastic! Highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job going above and beyond what I expected. I would definitely hire her again!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very grateful to have found Michelle! She is an amazing photographer that has the ability to capture candid shots that capture all aspects of your wedding! She was very helpful in the beginning and all the way through to our wedding day. We absolutely loved our pictures!!! We found exactly what we were looking for at a very reasonable price and incredible quality!

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle Posey photographed our wedding and my bridal shoot this past September. I am beyond happy with the choice we made to have Michelle as our photographer, especially knowing we planned our wedding miles away. Our photos are breathtaking and make me smile every time I look at them. We are still receiving compliments on our photos. Many of which saying they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen.

Michelle is very personable and easy to work with. She makes the experience as stress free as possible. She is an extremely talented artist with a great eye for natural shots. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great reasonably priced photographer. You will not be disappointed with her work!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we chose Michelle as the photographer for our September wedding in Little Rock. The pictures that she took turned out absolutely beautiful, and her professionalism and sweet nature made the entire process a breeze. Since photographs are such an important part of the "big day," it was imperative that I find a photographer that understood our needs and the overall feel of our ceremony. I met with several potential photographers in the area, but chose Michelle because she showed a genuine interest in us, took the time to listen to our plans, and had the best overall value in the packages that she offered.

I knew that I had made the right decision instantly. Michelle was very prompt and professional in all of her correspondance with me during the months prior to the wedding day. As a new bride who was very "green" to the process, she helped answer all of my questions and assist me every step of the way. And the pictures that she took were above and beyond my expectations- they all came out so beautiful. I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and the fact that she was able to capture all of the special moments.

Michelle comes highly recommended to any future bride that is looking for a quality photographer. You will not regret it, and her sweet and professional nature is a breath of fresh air during what can be an overwhelming planning process.

Sarah & JP
September 19, 2010

• Wedding: 09/19/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very attentive and has wonderful attention to detail. Great price and wants you to be pleased with her photos.

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I knew very early in our engagement that photography was the most important part of our wedding to us. After searching for literally months for the perfect photographer for our small bed and breakfast wedding we finally came across Michelle Posey's website. I absolutely fell in love with her photojournalistic style, and I knew that she would be the one to capture our wedding day the way we had in mind. Michelle was wonderful about keeping me informed through the process. Our engagement session was so much fun and the pictures were so beautiful and so much more than we expected. Through our wedding, Michelle was literally snapping pictures the entire time. She didn't miss a single second. She also did a very good job of making me feel at ease when my nerves were acting up before the wedding. When we saw the photos from our wedding I was almost in tears because I was so happy with the way it all turned out. Thanks to Michelle we have such beautiful reminders of our special day. Michelle went above and beyond what we expected from our photographer and we are so grateful. I would recommend her to any bride and groom who are going through the difficult process of selecting the perfect photographer for their big day.

• Wedding: 12/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle Posey is an amazing photographer. I was confident her background as an established, successful photo journalist meant her artistic perspective would be quite unique and thus our expectations were very high. She absolutely exceeded them. Each photograph was truly a work of art. Her passion for her art and her beautiful personality made the experience so enjoyable. I felt like my wedding was being photographed by a close friend.

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle Posey was a great choice for our wedding. I was very particular about who and what I chose to spend our money on for our wedding. I am very glad I chose Michelle to capture our memories for the biggest day of our lives. She has thrown in many extras we weren't expecting and has gone above and beyond our expectations. She is a great choice for wedding photography and a very sweet person to work with.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

from our email exchange to our first face to face meeting minutes before an E-session,Michelle Posey Photography created an atmosphere of comfort for me and my husband. Though you'll never know what you're going to get until each session wraps, rest assured the final product will be one for the memory books! There are a plethora of pros with this photographer's work.... From timeliness delivering much anticipated proofs to flexibility and professionalism worth. every. penny. The cons,though few,some shoots may feel rushed...yet I'm sure it's to squeeze every great shot out during the allotted time. Nevertheless,as my family grows I'd definitely consider Michelle Posey Photography for future sessions!

Michelle Posey Photography responded with the following comments:

I'm glad she let me know about shoots feeling rushed. I do know that in one case (the bridal session) we were limited to an hour by the venue, and considering how beautiful this bride is, that was hard for me! This is definitely something I need to work on, though. I never want my couples to feel anything but comfort and their love for each other during a session. I'll be looking for ways to get better at this in the coming year!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
501-517-0962
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards