Mavrik Videography & Photo Booth

Mavrik Videography & Photo Booth

High Definition included in all packages!

Merritt Island, FL 32952 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryce was amazing and professional from day 1. He made our day all the more better with all the perfect and memorable moments he captured on our special day! We felt as though we were there on that day all over again as we watched our video. One of the most amazing days of our lives will never be forgotten thanks to Bryce.
Thanks again over and over Bryce. Your work was professional and you truly did a remarkable job!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Tiffany and Damien
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Bryce through Wedding Wire and am so grateful that I did. His video quality is exceptional. He is truly a professional at what he does. My husband and I have no complaints and everyone we show the video to marvels at the excellent quality and editing. Bryce is very friendly and easy to work with and definitely knows what he is doing. His prices are incredible for what he offers. I would recommend him to everyone as he is just that good. Thank you so much Bryce (and your wife as well!) for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend hiring Mavrik Videography for any event. They were such a pleasure to have videograph our wedding. They accommodated every request I had and went over and above to make sure all the moments were captured. Not only are they affordable but the video turned out amazing and beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You guys were awesome! Wish y'all lived closer so I could recommend you to everyone!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mavrik was everything we could have asked for. We looked at a lot of samples for other videographers, but couldn't find anyone within our budget that filmed the quality we were looking for. That's why were so excited to find Bryce. The quality of the final product was outstanding. Bryce's response time was extremely fast and completely professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our Wedding Video, provided by Bryce, is truly an awesome wonder of marital bliss way beyond our imaginable expectation! This team deserves all the praise, kudos for such God-given talents, to say the very least. Hubby says, "those, who see our video, will definitely be upset if they weren't present : ) .
Thanks, Bryce, for your professionalism; yet, most pleasant and accommodating personality, and fairnessI I will recommend ALL to you...."I endorse Mavrik Weddings without any reservation!!"

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding video is amazing! I don't think there's any other word that would fit!!! Bryce was so great to work with and he captured so many things that we missed! On the wedding day, Bryce was virtually invisible... in a good way! We didn't even know he was there, but he somehow captured everything so perfectly! When we got our video, we were just blown away. The quality is amazing, the music he edited into it is just PERFECT, and we are beyond happy! I HIGHLY recommend Mavrik Videography and Bryce!!!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryce and Katey were awesome!! They made the photo/video booth at our wedding fun for everyone. They had a table FULL of different props the guests could wear, and both us and the guests got to take home the pics. We even got a photo album with all the photos to take home. This is a great and fun way to make some hilarious and fun memories!

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Mavrik Entertainment for anyone looking for a videographer. Bryce and Katie Harrington captured our daughter's wedding exactly as it happened allowing us to relive that beautiful day over and over. They were extremely professional (we hardly even noticed them) and managed to capture even the smallest details. Amazing vendor...amazing video...CALL THEM!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
Susan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would definately recommend Mavrik Videography to all Brides! Our video was amazing and can't believe the footage they captured! Especially when we think back, we didn't even notice them the whole time! AWESOME VIDEOGRAPHER and great couple to work with! Can't stop watching our wedding video!! :)

• Wedding: 11/11/2012
Elena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Bryce was a pleasure! He was professional and curtious. The quality of the work I received was excellent and the price was right.
I had hired him for the ceremony and cocktail hour only, I just wish that I had thought to ask him to stay and video the toasts.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received our video and it is AMAZING!!! We honestly could not be happier with it!!! It is above and beyond everything we thought it could be, and Bryce did an incredible job catching all the details and we are so, so thrilled. We LOVED how he were able to even capture the spinning of the room in the most creative way ever and incorporate the day into night too. And the music was PERFECT..... I started crying happy tears when I heard the first song. We are so happy and we don't even know where to begin to express our gratitude and appreciation. I can't wait to show everyone!!!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing experience working with Bryce! He went above and beyond to make sure my video was perfect! Amazing communicator. Our Video is Perfect!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bryce did an amazing job filming our ceremony for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that he utilized our venue to get the best shots possible. The video was edited and in our mailbox before we got home from our honeymoon. It was so nice to come back and be able to watch our day all over again. I would recommend Mavrik Entertainment and Bryce to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mavrik Entertainment is a professional company that provided us with excellent service and care for our wedding day. I did have a destination wedding in Florida and Bryce made it easy for me to be worry free. They captured all the key moments of our special day and we will be able to continuously visually see our memories on video. Bryce did everything I asked for and more. The price for the package I got was great too. I highly recommend Mavrik Entertainment for videography.

Wendy - Atlanta, GA

• Wedding: 05/11/2012
Wendy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definatly STRONGLY recommend this vendor to ANYBODY! I almost ripped my hair out before I discovered Maverik Entertainment's website. I thank GOD that I did business with them, they captured my special day to PERFECTION!

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Jasmine
321-917-4581
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards