Mavrik Videography & Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best priced and Amazing quality! Nothing was he'd back when he put together our video. Even when our mics went out during the ceremony, we were still able to hear everything. I'm am so happy we choice Bryce as our videographer. Oh, and the music he used flowed so perfect with our video! Best decision I made on my vendors was choices Mavrik Vidoegraphy!

Tiffany and Damien
09/06/2014

Bryce was amazing and professional from day 1. He made our day all the more better with all the perfect and memorable moments he captured on our special day! We felt as though we were there on that day all over again as we watched our video. One of the most amazing days of our lives will never be forgotten thanks to Bryce.
Thanks again over and over Bryce. Your work was professional and you truly did a remarkable job!!!!!

Jennifer
07/12/2014

I found Bryce through Wedding Wire and am so grateful that I did. His video quality is exceptional. He is truly a professional at what he does. My husband and I have no complaints and everyone we show the video to marvels at the excellent quality and editing. Bryce is very friendly and easy to work with and definitely knows what he is doing. His prices are incredible for what he offers. I would recommend him to everyone as he is just that good. Thank you so much Bryce (and your wife as well!) for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful way!

Private User
06/08/2013

I highly recommend hiring Mavrik Videography for any event. They were such a pleasure to have videograph our wedding. They accommodated every request I had and went over and above to make sure all the moments were captured. Not only are they affordable but the video turned out amazing and beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier.

Andrea
04/27/2013

You guys were awesome! Wish y'all lived closer so I could recommend you to everyone!

Private User
2+ years ago

Mavrik was everything we could have asked for. We looked at a lot of samples for other videographers, but couldn't find anyone within our budget that filmed the quality we were looking for. That's why were so excited to find Bryce. The quality of the final product was outstanding. Bryce's response time was extremely fast and completely professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Our Wedding Video, provided by Bryce, is truly an awesome wonder of marital bliss way beyond our imaginable expectation! This team deserves all the praise, kudos for such God-given talents, to say the very least. Hubby says, "those, who see our video, will definitely be upset if they weren't present : ) .
Thanks, Bryce, for your professionalism; yet, most pleasant and accommodating personality, and fairnessI I will recommend ALL to you...."I endorse Mavrik Weddings without any reservation!!"

Services Used: Videography

Our wedding video is amazing! I don't think there's any other word that would fit!!! Bryce was so great to work with and he captured so many things that we missed! On the wedding day, Bryce was virtually invisible... in a good way! We didn't even know he was there, but he somehow captured everything so perfectly! When we got our video, we were just blown away. The quality is amazing, the music he edited into it is just PERFECT, and we are beyond happy! I HIGHLY recommend Mavrik Videography and Bryce!!!

Amanda
02/02/2013

Bryce and Katey were awesome!! They made the photo/video booth at our wedding fun for everyone. They had a table FULL of different props the guests could wear, and both us and the guests got to take home the pics. We even got a photo album with all the photos to take home. This is a great and fun way to make some hilarious and fun memories!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Susan
11/17/2012

I would highly recommend Mavrik Entertainment for anyone looking for a videographer. Bryce and Katie Harrington captured our daughter's wedding exactly as it happened allowing us to relive that beautiful day over and over. They were extremely professional (we hardly even noticed them) and managed to capture even the smallest details. Amazing vendor...amazing video...CALL THEM!!!

Elena
11/11/2012

We would definately recommend Mavrik Videography to all Brides! Our video was amazing and can't believe the footage they captured! Especially when we think back, we didn't even notice them the whole time! AWESOME VIDEOGRAPHER and great couple to work with! Can't stop watching our wedding video!! :)

heather
10/27/2012

Working with Bryce was a pleasure! He was professional and curtious. The quality of the work I received was excellent and the price was right.
I had hired him for the ceremony and cocktail hour only, I just wish that I had thought to ask him to stay and video the toasts.

Jessica
10/19/2012

We received our video and it is AMAZING!!! We honestly could not be happier with it!!! It is above and beyond everything we thought it could be, and Bryce did an incredible job catching all the details and we are so, so thrilled. We LOVED how he were able to even capture the spinning of the room in the most creative way ever and incorporate the day into night too. And the music was PERFECT..... I started crying happy tears when I heard the first song. We are so happy and we don't even know where to begin to express our gratitude and appreciation. I can't wait to show everyone!!!!

Dayna
09/29/2012

We are so happy that we decided to hire a videographer. This was a last minute decision and Bryce was very accommodating to us. The video we have is by far my favorite memory that we have to capture our day. He captured every detail and then some. I cant give enough praise as to how wonderful our DVD came out!! I will treasure it forever. Bryce and his team are excellent to work with I would recommend Mavrik entertainment to all my friends! Any of you who are on the fence about a video for your wedding, it is well worth the money to do it!! I am so thankful we did!!

Rachel
08/11/2012

Amazing experience working with Bryce! He went above and beyond to make sure my video was perfect! Amazing communicator. Our Video is Perfect!

Services Used: Videography

Bryce did an amazing job filming our ceremony for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that he utilized our venue to get the best shots possible. The video was edited and in our mailbox before we got home from our honeymoon. It was so nice to come back and be able to watch our day all over again. I would recommend Mavrik Entertainment and Bryce to anyone!