Makeup by Dina

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
Dina did my wedding make-up, and her friend, Shameem, did my wedding hair. These girls are just incredible!! I loved what they did at the trial so many months ago, but what they ultimately created for my wedding look was beyond remarkable! I got so many praises for my beautiful makeup and hair, and my bridesmaids looked like a million bucks! There is no question that these women are incredibly talented at what they do - they are definitely artists, and we were all blown away by their work!

Dina responded to my emails very quickly, and she's very good about getting back to you more in-depth later if she's responding while on-the-go. She's also wonderful because of how calm and professional she is. You sit down to get makeup, and she's in the zone. She knows what she's doing, she can handle keeping calm with a bunch of stressed out girls hovering around, and she can knows how to handle photographers intercepting her own lighting. And what she does with makeup is ridiculous - she can do ANYTHING!! My eyelashes stayed put all day, and the colors she put on my smokey eye didn't smudge, fade, or smear. I can't get over how AWESOME the makeup was for me, and my bridesmaids also just looked stunning!! Dina is so talented!

Shameem is also just fantastic! She can do anything to any hair, and she's really great about making adjustments based on what a girl says she needs. I just can't believe how she just did hair after hair after hair and didn't even bat an eye! All of her work looked fresh, beautiful, and you would never guess that she had done 4 other girls' hair before! She's just great!

Dina and Shameem were great work with, and they really did an outstanding job of creating my wedding day look! I would highly recommend them!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For those of you who are wondering who to go to for getting your make up done professionally for an important event or even bridal. Well don't look any further because you are in the right place and found the perfect person! Madina iis a total pro, and her prices are very reasonable.

We got Madina to do our hair and makeup for my best friends wedding. It was about 4 bridesmaid on June 16. She did an absolutely great job. She was very helpful and very understanding. Since there was 4 bridesmaid she made all of our looks look different but wonderful at the same time. She said she wanted all of us to have our own look and we all looked amazing at the end. It was a long day and the make up lasted until 2 am.

Madina is a good communicator, very straightforward, and really professional. We did not want to look too over-done and didn't want to go overboard with the makeup and she ended up respecting that, but still giving us the perfect amount so it lasted all night.

We all received so many compliments on our makeup. She came really early to our location and made sure all the bridesmaid were ready in time.
She is affordable, professional and It is worth every penny. Thank you Madina for making all of us look Fabulous. You were amazing and have such a wonderful personality. All of us did not just have our make up done but had a great time while at it.
Wedding: 02/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All I can say is that Dina is AWESOME!!!! She did my make-up for a wedding party, and I have never got so much compliments in my LIFE!!!! I just loved her work, and God has given her that gift. Thank u Dina for making me so so beautiful. I have recommended u to all my family and friends, and will definetly be using u in the future.
Wedding: 01/17/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Dina is a fantastic, professional, and creative makeup artist. She is communicative, and highly personable. She can craft amazing looks for weddings and is highly recommended. The makeup that she puts on her clients in there to stay and it is done in the most beautiful way. She makes her clients feel comfortable and look amazing! I would recommend Dina to everyone without hesitation.

Private User 9 Reviews
I've worked as a professional model for 13 years and have worked with countless makeup artists. As a result, I consider myself very picky when it comes to how my makeup looks and know when someone is not doing a good job (with sanitation, contour placement, etc). Of course, I'm going to be even pickier when it comes to how I Look for my wedding. Dina and I first did a trial and let me tell you... Dina is an AMAZING make-up artist. We worked on my look for about an hour on the trial until we perfected it. She truly understands placement and color, which is not an easy task when you're constantly working with new clients. She also works quickly, which is another sign of how talented she is. She applies makeup with the proper tools and knowledge and has great, lightweight lashes. She has a true passion and gift for makeup and I was absolutely amazed with her services. She also knows hair stylists that have worked with her many times. Both she and the hair stylist she knew worked great together and had positive synergy. Because her and I had gone through the trial, the day of flew by and the application was really fast. I was so pleased with my look and the looks of my bridesmaids. There were 7 bridesmaids, myself, my mother and a flower girl and all of us looked amazing. Additionally, since we were such a large group, Dina was very nice in giving me a bulk discounted rate. Finally, I want to add that I have recently gotten into the world of wedding planning. Dina will be the first person I contact for all of my brides. I couldn't have had anything or anyone more perfect for my makeup on my special day and I look forward to referring her to future brides to have the same experience as me.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dina is great!!! I needed a make up artist last minute for a big new years event and she came through with exactly what I wanted! She was very responsive, and made sure I liked what she was doing throughout the process. I highly recommend her! She is now one of the very few people I trust doing my make up (I am very picky).
Wedding: 12/31/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Rarely have my makeup done due to being picky. But Dina did an excellent job on my makeup. I told her exactly what I want and it is exactly what I got. Couldn't have been more satisfied!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ms. Dina is an amazing makeup artist. She does makeup exactly the way you want it. I gave her a picture if how I wanted my makeup and she did exactly that. She is extremely professional, punctual, and sweet. It took her about 17 mins to do makeup on me that others would do in at least an hour. She also gave me very helpful tips on skin care which was great! She's awesome and really makes you feel at home! I highly recommend her!!
Wedding: 12/19/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Dina came to do my makeup and hair for an important photo shoot of mine. She was on time, professional, and very knowledgable. She did a great job on both my makeup and my hair AND was reasonable in her prices. These things are hard to find around here. She did exactly what I wanted. I was very very pleased with her services. I highly recommend Dina, I imagine she will soon be discovered and picked up by a celebrity or something, so get her while you can!!!
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Dina on Yelp for makeup and texted her Thursday for an event I had Saturday. She responded immediately and we were able to set up the appointment for Saturday at 4pm. I was able to send her a pic of what I wanted and she was able to coordinate a hair stylist as well. Both of them showed up together and completed my look in an hour. My makeup looked AMAZING and lasted all night! Dina listened to what I wanted and recreated the look from the photo. It was awesome having her come to my house so I wasn't stressed about driving other places. Very friendly, very professional. For the travel fee and makeup I was very happy with the price. She used MAC makeup and knew her products. I am def going to use Dina again for upcoming events!
Wedding: 11/16/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Dina is great! She did an amazing job. She is professional, punctual and highly skilled. Really listens to your needs and concerns. Thank you, Dina, for making me feel I looked my very best!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dina was great.! I have never really had my makeup done professionally before so I was little warry..but she did amazing job!!
I highly recommend!!!
Wedding: 11/09/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
A good friend of mine referred me to Dina. I received a trial run early November 2013 and was more than satisfied with the final result. I wanted a subtle smoky eye - clean bridal look and she delivered it exactly how I envisioned it with the sample pictures I showed her. The products used were all by MAC which lasted long as I had it on all day from 12-9pm through my engagement photo session without any smearing or needing any touch-ups. I absolutely loved Dina and her professionalism, knowledge, flexibility and ability to deliver.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Dina, you were amazing! The trial run made me feel confortable and after all the stress, it really was so relieving and relaxing. Although i wasnt thinking about wearing eyelashes, you were totally right... makes the eyes and make up stand out more and it gives a sharp and neat look. wedding day was lets say, not the "dream day" as it was rainy and cloudy... but make up lasted all night. Thank you for sticking out until the end! and most of all coming to Florida :) Susy and my mom were also very satisfied!

Thank You!
Wedding: 11/02/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Dina was awesome!!! I'm not one to wear a lot of make up on a daily basis but I wanted something special for my wedding... So when i had my trial with Dina I wanted to make sure I looked like a better version of myself... Well she did just exactly that my make up was gorgeous she did my mom and sisters as well and everyone was very happy with her work I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dina did a fantastic job on my make up for my sister in law's wedding. I usually have to touch up or fix my make up after it is done or redo my eyeliner because I like it winged. But not with her she did a perfect job and her winged eyeliner is best yet! I highly recommend her to anyone and the hairstylist she recommended I loved her as well she did a great job executing my hairstyle!!!

On a side note I had to change my timing at the very last minute and she was able to accommodate me. Very happy with her service.
Wedding: 10/12/2013
 571-251-3224
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire