LMH Studio - Photography by Lee Michael Harbinson

LMH Studio - Photography by Lee Michael Harbinson

One of a kind artistically candid & unique photography - Outside the box thinking

312 Rosedale Dr
Whitby, ON L1N 1Z3

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about LMH Studios. Professional, Creative and Fun! Our wedding pictures were the envy of all my friends! The various Lenses he used, and effects defiantly made out pictures stand out in a crowd of what can be very bland wedding images.

Lee was very easy to work with, and was very good at both giving directions, and taking them from me (i can admittedly sometimes be a bridezilla)

I would highly recommend Lee to any other Bridezilla/Groomzillas out there!

• Wedding: 01/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning a wedding in Toronto from Vancouver was definitely a challenge but Lee made everything to do with the photography easy, organized, and fun!

At first, we were going to have a friend take the pictures but, about a month and a half before the wedding, we found out that wasn't going to work out. I had seen Lee's work through a friend's Facebook page and quickly emailed him to find out his availability. Lee replied nearly instantaneously answering all of my questions, explaining the process and next steps. The contract was straightforward and exactly what we wanted; we booked him!

We arrived in Toronto a week before the wedding with a million things to do! Though it was always on my list, I never got a chance to call Lee to touch base or meet up. Fortunately, Lee called me a couple days before the wedding to confirm the location and start time for the big day. This was the first time we had spoken to each other and I got a really good feeling right away.

Lee showed up on the wedding day with plenty of time to take pictures of us getting ready. He was friendly, easy-going, and always had his camera at the ready to capture those great impromptu shots (they always make the best pictures!). Throughout the day, he was incredibly easy to work with: directing posed pictures without being pushy and happily accommodating requests for a certain shot. In the evening, Lee quietly slipped between tables and guests getting lots of great pictures of our family and friends enjoying themselves: perfect!

The photos of our wedding are stunning: the focus, colours, and composition are all beautifully set, the "posed" pictures look natural, and the "natural" pictures really captured the moment! However, Lee's work really speaks for itself so just give his website a browse and you'll see what I mean.

We STRONGLY recommend Lee as a photographer. He was always professional, positive and it was easy for everyone to be comfortable around him. These are all attributes that are really important to have in a photographer, especially on your wedding day which you should be able to enjoy. Lee certainly helped us to do so and now we've got the amazing photos to prove it!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got lucky with hiring Lee, planning a wedding in two months was not easy. And I thought there was no way that I would get a quality photographer in such a short time. Lee was magnificent, his photographs turned out to be everything that I wanted. Everyone that has seen the images felt that he portrayed our wedding exactly the way the wedding was: light, romantic, fun and simple. I suggest you hire him asap before he gets booked!!!! I can't wait to have him photograph any of our family milestones.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lee was hired as the wedding photographer for my son's wedding. I am a photographer myself but wanted to enjoy the wedding as mother of the groom and had seen Lee's work and there was no question he would do as good of a job as I would and we were extremely impressed with his portfolio. We had a fabulous experience with him from the initial consultation and planning phase to the delivered photographs, which were beyond our expectations! We selected Lee for his creative and unique eye. His versatility impressed me the most!! We loved the candid shots he was able to get of our friends and family. He also shot a "wreck the dress" session that was soooo much fun. We are able to cherish our memories of the day through the beautiful album he designed for us. We were very happy with the speed in which he delivered the finished product to us and everyone at the wedding commented on how friendly and professional he was. Thank-you Lee for a wonderful day!

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome and unique pictures. I especially loved all the candid pictures. He definitely captured great moments and expressions that wouldn't have been so in posed pictures. Of course there were some of those as well which were all excellent too. I've had sooooo many compliments on my wedding pictures. Lee really works hard and seems to have a real passion for photography and really enjoys it. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone for anything photography related.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
416-371-2544
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards