Living Image Photos By Delainy Mackie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding pictures.. they are amazing. Delainy did such a great job and was so easy going. What seemed to be a blur of great memories are now forever vivid priceless mementos. Best Money spent of the wedding!

Services Used: Photography

This was a perfect choice for us. Very personal experience. A perfect balance between the professional feel and yet very open towards our wishes and needs. The quality and the quantity of the photos were well beyond the price.

Services Used: Photography

Beautiful photos and very professional.

Living Image Photos By Delainy Mackie responded with the following comments:

Thank you!

Delainy

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommend Delainy for her exceptional service and her talent! She made us feel so comfortable during our one-on-one sessions, and she was also able to capture amazing "behind the scene" moments. I am a big fan of her work! My friends and family are raving about our photographs.

Services Used: Photography

Delainy was wonderful. We feel so lucky to have found her. She was responsive and easy to establish a booking with. Her services were very reasonably priced. She was personable, friendly and extremely easy to work with. Our wedding pictures were STUNNING (a year after our wedding, friends are still commenting on how wonderful our pictures were). In a heartbeat, I would recommend Delainy for anyone who wants beautiful and memorable photos.