Kristi Sadowski Professional Makeup Artist
Professional Makeup Artist...Weddings,Lessons,Parties and all special events.
Beauty Way

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I was so relieved to find Kristi. She is amazing. I had had a terrible make-up trial at Beauty Bar and was in a panic about finding someone. She is a true makeup artist. She knows the right questions to ask to achieve the look you're trying to put into words and show through pics. She has had more than a short training course, unlike many of the makeup artists you find at salons. This is what she does for a living and she's a pro. The tones she used for me were on-point, the smoky eye I wanted was flawless. She was able to determine which qualities from pics I liked would work on me and which would not, and is a perfectionist. The makeup was natural and lasted all day. Plus she's got a great personality and is fun to chat with. She did an excellent job on me and my mother and law. I'd use her again and would highly recommend her!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kristi did an amazing job with the make-up for my wedding. She was fun to work with and very professional. She also did a few of my bridesmaids make-up and they looked absolutly beautiful! I got so many complimants on how beautiful my make-up was. Kristi made me feel very comfortable and helped me with the right colors, she was very accommodating, and just all around wonderful person to work with! I HIGHLY reccommend her, I Couldn't have been happier on my most special day! I will be using her for future events!

My wedding date was 7/1/2012
Wedding: 06/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had Kristi do my makeup for my bridal shower, wedding and hired her for my bachelorette party. The Bachelorette party was a blast, each of us had our makeup done and played awesome games, she even had a small gift for each of us. I loved that she can do any look that you want. Kristi is truly a professional!!
Wedding: 12/17/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She does a great job, she will listen to your wants and needs so you look natural, beautiful and yourself. I would highly recommend her.
Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kristi did an amazing job with the make-up for my wedding. She is great to work with and very professional. She helped me pick out the appropriate colors to compliment my skin tone before our big day and then brought everything together beautifully on the day of the wedding. Couldn't have been happier!
Wedding: 09/29/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kristi did a fantasic job with the makeup for my wedding!! She also did my makeup for two weddings in 2011 that I was in. I HIGHLY recommend her!!
Wedding: 05/21/2005
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My makeup looked great on my wedding day and lasted all through the night! She is the best!
Wedding: 09/23/2002
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Kristi. She was wonderful to work with. My wedding day makeup was beautiful!
Wedding: 05/23/2002
 419-902-8862
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire