Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar

Bowling Green, OH View map Visit website

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Bowling Green, OH and serving both Ohio and Seattle. Whether it's a dramatic smoky eye, an ethereal natural glow, a romantic side swept braid or the perfectly unique updo, owner Christol will bring your vision to life for your wedding day. She offers boutique concierge-style on-site services to create an awe-inspiring, flawless bridal look that will last well through the night and into the next day!

Experience

Christol Kratze has owned Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar since 2008, and has been in the industry for nearly 20 years. Christol has been trained by the acclaimed hairstylist Ulyana Aster and has recently worked alongside Ted Gibson and Jason Backe on the Ted Gibson Artistic Team for New York Fashion Week runway shows.

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar provides many beauty services to pamper you for your big day. In order to achieve your dream wedding look, Christol offers a consultation as well as hair and makeup trials. She offers her services to the bride, groom and the entire wedding party. Beauty services include:

• Facials
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Melanie
    Melanie Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my sleek up-do and makeup

From the moment I sat down in Christol’S chair, I felt confident in my choice for wedding stylist. She is reassuring with her professionalism. She took my inspo photos and transformed me into what I imagined. So happy with the results!
  • Briana
    Briana B. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with Bliss Salon!

I am so happy with how beautiful our hair & makeup turned out. Christol was so easy to work with, she did amazing on my trial and didn’t blink an eye when I asked to change my lipstick for my wedding day. Her assistant was just as great and they were both so sweet, they helped us relax and all feel so beautiful. Couldn’t have been happier. 💕
    Bailee Married on 09/15/2018

Loved Christol

Christol did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier!!!! It was everything I wanted and more! Christol was so nice and took everything I wanted to a whole new level. Thank you so much Christol you are truly amazing at what you do!!!! Ladies if you are looking for a natural beautiful look Christol is your girl! The other ladies who came to my home and did my bridesmaids hair were amazing too!!! Best staff ever thank you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Artography419 Artography419 Wedding Photographers

As a professional photographer I depend on a team to help me produce the quality of work I demand and my clients expect. Christol is simply the BEST Hair and Make up artist around. Always my first call and she should be yours too ! She is extremely professional,easy to work with and her results are second to none. I recommend her services wholeheartedly ! She will make you shine be it on your wedding day , special occasion or in front of my lens.

920 N Main Street Bowling Green, OH, 43402
4193522299
Location of (Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar)
55 M street NE Washington, DC, 20002

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding