Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar Reviews

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 5
Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 6

Bailee · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved Christol

Christol did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier!!!! It was everything I wanted and more! Christol was so nice and took everything I wanted to a whole new level. Thank you so much Christol you are truly amazing at what you do!!!! Ladies if you are looking for a natural beautiful look Christol is your girl! The other ladies who came to my home and did my bridesmaids hair were amazing too!!! Best staff ever thank you!!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!!!!! Christol was amazing and did a great job and was able to give me the exact look I wanted. Loved it so much, it was perfect.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shea · Married on 08/11/2018

Christol and her team were the absolute BEST! There is no other beauty team I would've wanted with me on my big day! :)

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 7

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Christol and her team go above and beyond! They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, as well as my bridal party. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because my experience was amazing!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 8

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Christol did my hair and makeup for my wedding and literally exceeded all expectations. She made me look like a princess ! Excellent service and professionalism! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar personnel were friendly and helpful in booking the updos for myself and the ladies in my bridal party. They were highly responsive through facebook and I was able to book for my wedding day within 24 hours, and was emailed a contract very quickly as well. We looked up the pricing in relation to salons in close proximity and the price they quoted was reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/02/2017

The girls at Bliss were so awesome! I tried a trial run with a different place before Bliss and I was very unhappy. I went into this trial explaining what I wanted and Christol delivered! She listened to my specific style while also making it look like I was a bride and not just everyday makeup. She made me feel so beautiful. Christol and her assistant were able to do all 6 of my bridesmaids, myself, and the two moms all on the same day within 2 1/2 hours. It was perfect. We had plenty of time the day of to take pictures with all the hair and makeup done. She was very reasonable for airbrush makeup and travels for free as long as you have at least 4 people. I recommended her to a friend and now she is doing her wedding too! I am in that one and I am so thankful to be able to work with Christol again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 9
    Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 10
    Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar 11

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this review!!!❤️We loved working with you and look forward to doing it again for your friends wedding! Thank you so much!!

Emma · Married on 08/26/2017

Christol and her team did a great job doing my wedding hair and makeup! They were so accommodating and I loved her feedback and ideas when doing my hair. I was incorporating a flower crown that my mom and I made, and she did an awesome job with my style and making it all come together.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Mattie · Married on 07/23/2017

Christol did a great job at my wedding! She made sure we liked whag was done as well as helping with extra things we needed! She did the best job I could have asked for!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Alli · Married on 07/15/2017

She was great! Everyone's make up looked really good!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Christol was amazing and made me look amazing on my wedding day!! I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Christol and her staff from Bliss did hair/makeup for my wedding on 7/8/17. They came to us at the Bridal Suite at Nazareth Hall and everything was perfect! The staff was super sweet, very skilled, and made us all feel comfortable. I especially want to give a huge thank you to Christol who did my hair and makeup/lashes as the bride. Everything about the planning process including the trial hair/makeup was perfect and Christol is so talented! She knew exactly the look I was going for and made my wedding day so special. Thank you! :)

Sent on 07/19/2017

Casey · Married on 05/27/2017

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Bliss Salon & Beauty bar were hired to do. The wedding party received compliments all night long on all the hair and make-up! Bliss Salon did an outstanding job and made everyone extremely happy! Christol even stayed later to do any finishing touches on hair before the wedding. If you want the best you should hire this Salon! They'll make you feel like royalty! I would highly recommend Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Julia · Married on 05/27/2017

Christol and her Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar team successfully styled and did make-up for our large wedding party. A bride, bridesmaids and moms are a tough crowd to impress and manage to say the least. All I saw were smiles on everyone’s face and they all looked so beautiful! Each bridesmaid was able to create their own unique look and they looked amazing! The bride was absolutely beaming and STUNNING!!! Christol is a calming and caring person who goes above and beyond for her clients. She even helped me when I started to melt down being the mother of the groom. Always a fan!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Crystal · Married on 05/20/2017

All the girls that came did the best jobs and was very professional and amazing.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Wonderful service from netti. It was so great that she could come to the house for no additional cost.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Maureen · Married on 09/24/2016

Christol is the absolute best in Northwest, Ohio. I grew up going to Christol and had her as my hair stylist for my wedding. From the trial to the wedding day, Christol was so accommodating. I live out of town and she made time for me on a Friday night to do a trial run. Her number one goal is to make clients happy and that’s exactly what she does. On my wedding day, Christol and her team came to our location, had plenty of staff on hand and were so fun to work with. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. I would recommend Bliss to anyone looking to have a wonderful, stress-free experience for their wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/30/2016

Christol was great, she took care of three of my bridesmaids and myself! Everyone was so happy with their looks. And she made us feel so comfortable the morning of the big day!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!! It means so much !!

Libbey · Married on 04/09/2016

Christol did an amazing job, and her staff was very friendly. She accommodated a last minute addition to our wedding party services outside of our scheduled time. Highy recommended!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

Besides being super friendly and talented, we LOVED the fact that Bliss was willing to come onsite for our wedding. We were (of course) running late getting to the church the day of the wedding and they were so accommodating! We had issues with our music and they were on the phone with their family and friends trying to find a solution for us. They went ABOVE and BEYOND :)

Sent on 01/20/2016

Christol is absolutely amazing! I had worked with her in the past at events in the wedding circuit so I already knew she was amazing! She had only done my hair once or twice prior to our wedding but it seemed as though she had been working with me for years! Her and her team were very attentive and kept us all on schedule. She even came out to the hall so we were able to take turns with hair and make-up while setting up our decorations. It made it a stress free morning! I absolutely loved my hair and make-up she did for my wedding day. I knew it would be perfect after our trial day where she was very patient with me and what I wanted. I have A LOT of hair and she was able to put it all up without any concern of it falling throughout the night! I actually wore my hair in my up-do with my make-up still flawless when boarding the plane for the honeymoon the next day!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Blake · Married on 10/24/2015

Christol did a wonderful job for my whole wedding party and exceeded all of my expectations when looking for a stylist! All of the girls loved their hair and we had so much fun at the salon. She was able to keep us on schedule without ever feeling rushed. Christol was quick to respond and easy to get ahold of when trying to work out the details prior to the wedding and she worked so well with getting me in for my makeup and hair trial even though I live out of town. We couldn't have asked for a more talented and personable beautician for our special day.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2015

Christol and her staff were so nice, easy to work with, very professional, and down to earth during the whole process of scheduling and getting everyone taken care of for our big day! Not only did Bliss Salon do an amazing job on my wedding party's hair, make up, and nails but they went above and beyond anything I could've imagined. It wasn't until a few days before the wedding, I didn't know what time I was allowed to take my step daughter to get her nails done. With school and other time constraints, it was close to impossible. But they were able to fit her in at last minute and made her feel like the beautiful flower girl that she was. I also had last minute problems with getting my programs printed and paper to print them on. They were able to get me hooked up with an awesome printing company and we pulled it off on getting them printed and to the church on time.

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!!xoxo BLISS team!!

Christol is amazing I would recommend her to everyone she is nicest person ever and easy to work with. She does an amazing job I loved all our hair she did for my wedding!!