Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.

Toledo, OH View map

Amy Lewis & Co. is an award-winning team of makeup artists and hair stylists specializing in radiant beauty that lets the real YOU shine! We deliver an unforgettable on-site experience featuring airbrush makeup and expert hair styling in Toledo, Ohio and surrounding areas. Being an Amy Lewis & Co. bride means looking and feeling like the best version of yourself on one of the most special days of your life.

We know you may not usually wear much makeup and might be a little anxious about it- that's okay! We totally get it and promise not to make you look overdone. It's our job to create a look tailored to your style that will be captured in your wedding photos forever. The best way to ensure the morning of your wedding is seamless & enjoyable is to hire our team of beauty experts. That way you can sit back, relax, and sip mimosas with your best ladies while getting pampered. Every bride deserves that!

The QUICKEST way to reach us is by submitting a form via our Website! Sometimes our WeddingWire messages end up in spam, so we don't always see them right away. Go here instead: www.makeupbyamylewis.com

And visit us on Instagram @makeupbyamylewis for wedding beauty inspiration!

We hope to hear from you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Ashley S. Married on 10/20/2018

Five stars!!!

Amy was super professional and made me look flawless on my big day! I would recommend her to everyone!
  • O
    Olivia P. Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amy and her team. First, Amy was definitely the most responsive of all my vendors. She got back to my emails immediately, accommodated add-ons, mapped out my makeup schedule, etc. She even helped me find a hair stylist last minute when mine fell through! Really went above and beyond for me. Amy was my makeup artist and I feel so lucky to have gotten her for my big day. I almost never wear makeup, and Amy helped me feel beautiful but true to myself. My bridesmaids were all gushing about how incredible she was. If you’re a bride on the fence about beauty services- GO WITH AMY LEWIS & CO! Seriously worth every penny!
    Kate Z. Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Amy and her team were amazing from beginning to end! To start, I didn’t know much about how this whole process would work. They helped me through the steps and provided tips from our hotel room setup to creating a makeup schedule for us. They really helped make everything so easy and stress-free! On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. They brought in lighting, makeup chairs, and everything- we felt like celebrities getting ready for the red carpet! Our makeup even lasted well over 10 hours. I would highly recommended Amy Lewis & Co. if you’re looking for professionals who produce great work and will make you look beautiful for the big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

JH Photography JH Photography Wedding Photographers

The only makeup artist I recommend! Amy and her staff are super professional, creative, and can make any wedding look last the whole day, even through the summer heat and fun dancing!

Travels On Location, Southeast Michigan, Northwest Ohio & Beyond! Toledo, 43623
4197046981

Always Open
Location of (Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding