Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.

Travels On Location Southeast Michigan, Northwest Ohio & Beyond!, Toledo, OH 43623 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.

On your wedding day, you want to look and feel like the best version of yourself both in person and on camera. The award-winning makeup artists & hair stylists of Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co. take pride in delivering a spectacular beauty experience with long-lasting results.

This team of beauty experts provides luxurious airbrush makeup applications and custom hair design in the comfort of your home or hotel room, while ensuring that you look and feel like your most beautiful self. This is one of the most memorable days of your life. You deserve to sit back, relax, and enjoy getting pampered. After all, feeling pretty is priceless!

Follow Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co. on

dasp amy lewis0007
d387d04538d5a0bb Adore Wedding Photography 20143
img6742
Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.
farris wedding in ann arbor mi at ann arbor marrio
firsdon wedding at toledo country club 5142016 ai
Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.
ashley monique chris jones cjid photography febru
img6769
104087197691610564866738001447036305263429n
manor house 036
manor house 055
img6744
dasp amy lewis0007
d387d04538d5a0bb Adore Wedding Photography 20143
Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.

32 Reviews for Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co.

1 User photo

Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co. 1

Ashley Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Five stars!!!

Amy was super professional and made me look flawless on my big day! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • O

Olivia Pearson · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amy and her team. First, Amy was definitely the most responsive of all my vendors. She got back to my emails immediately, accommodated add-ons, mapped out my makeup schedule, etc. She even helped me find a hair stylist last minute when mine fell through! Really went above and beyond for me. Amy was my makeup artist and I feel so lucky to have gotten her for my big day. I almost never wear makeup, and Amy helped me feel beautiful but true to myself. My bridesmaids were all gushing about how incredible she was. If you’re a bride on the fence about beauty services- GO WITH AMY LEWIS & CO! Seriously worth every penny!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kate Zimmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience!

Amy and her team were amazing from beginning to end! To start, I didn’t know much about how this whole process would work. They helped me through the steps and provided tips from our hotel room setup to creating a makeup schedule for us. They really helped make everything so easy and stress-free! On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. They brought in lighting, makeup chairs, and everything- we felt like celebrities getting ready for the red carpet! Our makeup even lasted well over 10 hours. I would highly recommended Amy Lewis & Co. if you’re looking for professionals who produce great work and will make you look beautiful for the big day.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Makeup by Amy Lewis & Co. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

• JH Photography
    JH Photography Wedding Photographers

The only makeup artist I recommend! Amy and her staff are super professional, creative, and can make any wedding look last the whole day, even through the summer heat and fun dancing!

• Travels On Location, Southeast Michigan, Northwest Ohio & Beyond! Toledo, 43623 See on map
    4197046981 (Phone number)