Kimberly Kay Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can still remember seeing Kimberlys's work of a wedding at Five Pines in Sisters from a few years ago. She and Chris did such a beautiful job at capturing their special day. I felt like I was a part of it and knew that mike and I would be lucky if we had them as a photographers. As soon as we had the date I called and was thrilled to know they were available.

The attention to detail and level of professionalism was great. I truly appreciate them taking the time to explain to my now husband, who is terrified of the camera, the importance of taking the time to step away and create moments that will illustrate the day when we look back. I'm so glad that we had that time together alone and then with our friends and family. I also really liked how they guided us to move into certain light, hold our arms in specific ways and that were natural.

Even before seeing the photos I was excited. Seeing them... Speechless!! I have been sharing the photos with everyone I can and then some. My husband cannot stop talking about them either! Responses are phenomenal: "I don't' know what to say...wow!" "That's the most amazing photo." "What a shot." I love the detail." So many more.

I could never have imagined a day with suck quirks and Mother Nature offering just about everything aside from snow. We thank Kimberly and Chris for being a part of this and giving us something we will share for years.

Private User
Recently Married

Kimberly and Chris are truly an amazing duo!!! I cannot say enough positive things about these two. In addition to being truly wonderful, kind, understanding, and funny people, they are wonderfully talented photographers. We had a lot of things going on during our wedding day from a traditional Vietnamese ceremony in the morning to a beach wedding at a crazy packed public park in the afternoon. Even when things seemed crazy or hectic, Kimberly and Chris were there without missing a beat and captured every single important moment, even if it meant acting like ninjas during our afternoon ceremony since there were so many people walking about! Chris fit right in with the groomsmen and my husband told me how much he enjoyed hanging out with him in the morning as the guys got ready. Kimberly knew exactly what to do and made the portrait taking with my ladies effortless and fun!

We love, love, love our photos. My husband and I sat through them with huge smiles as we relived our weddings and saw moments captured that we hadn't been around to see. I highly recommend Kimberly Kay Photo to be your wedding photographers. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!

Private User
Recently Married

Kimberly and Chris were wonderful to work with and we could not have asked for better photos!

Kasey
04/18/2015

I was very picky when deciding who I wanted to photograph my engagement and wedding. When I first reached out to Kimberly Kay, she was very prompt in her replies and willing to work around our schedules. She and Chris were extremely professional and even able to make my straight faced husband smile. I'm looking forward to having them capture even more milestones that my husband and I share. I would absolutely choose them again and again, they are fantastic and produce excellent results!

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly and Chris are the best of the best! Their talent and love for what they do shows in their work. They truly capture the feeling and emotion of your special day in a fun and creative style. Do yourself a favor and book them now!

Services Used: Photography

My husband started researching wedding photographers before he even went ring shopping, and after an exhaustive search, chose Kimberly Kay Photography and I couldn't be happier with his choice! Kimberly and her husband, Chris, have now captured both our engagement and wedding and I can confidently say that they are amazing! From the moment we met Kimberly and Chris (they had driven half way across the state for our engagement pictures on Sauvie Island) my then fiancé and I were struck by their adventurous spirit and willingness to try anything. The end result was a collection of photographs that were truly unique, touching, and absolutely priceless.

On our wedding day, nearly one and a half years after our initial meeting, Kimberly and Chris again demonstrated their professionalism, flexibility, and creativity; believe me, it was a huge help to have seasoned professionals handling everything! As my husband and the groomsmen were getting ready they found Chris to be relaxing, fun and helpful. He even went so far as to help iron the pocket squares for the tuxes and gave advice for getting ready, all while capturing amazing photos.

Despite the pouring rain and wind, Kimberly and Chris were happy to improvise and capture our group shots indoors at the church rather than at a nearby park as originally planned. Later in the evening they then suggested that we go outside for what have become my favorite images of the entire day. It was also an incredibly memorable time, out in the rain in downtown Bend with my new husband, lights glimmering in the trees, and Christmas carolers singing on the sidewalk. I cannot thank Kimberly and Chris enough for helping us not only create but also capture these memories. Without a doubt, these photographs will truly be treasured for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

The only thing I am bringing away from my wedding are my memories and the photography. So finding the perfect photographer was high on my list. Kimberly Kay and Chris Barth DO NOT DISAPPOINT. They were always welcoming, I felt I could be open about what I wanted from them and also they went with the flow of the whole day.

I don't know how many times they re-adjusted my dress, flowers, veil to make everything perfect. Their directions were clear and honest. I truly appreciated their work ethic and joining in on the fun.

They are wonderful to work with and I am waiting on baited breath for my wedding photos! The Sneak Peak was enough for me to cry with excitement.

Don't search any further- Email, Call them and switch your wedding date if you need too! :D

Services Used: Photography

Words cannot express our gratitude to Kimberly Kay and Chris. We loved every single picture and my parents told me that they are the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen of our family. We loved loved how Kimberly styled our wedding invitations, rings, flowers, and wedding dress. Simply breathtaking!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly and her husband Chris captured once in a lifetime memories and emotions for us. The pictures are priceless. We are beyond pleased. The pictures exceeded our expectations:)) I look forward to ordering a wedding album!!!

we were blown away by Kimberly's detailed and heartfelt blog post!!!! We loved every word!! The beautiful blog allowed our family and friends that could not attend feel as though they were present at the wedding!

The icing on the cake was that Kimberly and Chris were so easy to work with. They made us feel relaxed and giggly. We consider Kimberly and Chris to be friends for life! We can't wait to meet with Kimberly and Chris in Oregon so that we can do a family shoot and a fun winter snowy shoot!

Sara
09/27/2014

I would highly recommend Kimberly Kay! Whenever we had questions leading up to our wedding day, the response time was amazing, they are true professionals. From the engagement session to the wedding day, Kimberly Kay made us feel comfortable and we just laughed the entire time. We had an absolute blast shooting with them. We can't stop looking at our wedding photos, she captured the day perfect and all the photo's bring back such amazing memories.

Emily
07/19/2014

Working with Kimberly Kay and Chris was one of the greatest parts of our big day. Not only were they completely flexible with our schedule but they were a pleasure to be around, they fit right in with my family and friends. They also blended right in, they were totally unobtrusive. We got rave reviews from everyone who has seen our pictures and I will cherish them for years to come! Kimberly Kay and Chris will be in our lives for many photo opportunities to come.

Services Used: Photography

Kimberly is an amazing photographer. She is technically brilliant with the camera, lighting exposure, and photo editing, which is wonderful, and even more than that she has an incredible eye and talent for capturing not just an event but the experience of love and human relationship. The thing that sets her apart is who she is - she brings her whole, lovely self into her work and through her compassion and understanding captures more than just people and settings, she sees beauty and delight and reflects it back to us in her work. We worked with Kimberly for our engagement and wedding photography in 2009 and then just had another session with her on the date noted in this review. She is truly a master of the art of photography, absolutely wonderful - the best!!!

Megan
05/25/2014

Kimberly and Chris are absolutely FANTASTIC! We fell in love with their style of photography and were beyond thrilled when we booked them for our wedding. Our pictures are elegant and timeless. Kimberly and Chris have the amazing ability of capturing the essence of an event, making you feel like you are there, every time you look at the photos.

Beyond their amazing quality of work, Kimberly and Chris are wonderful people. They are warm, personable and kind. Multiple times they took the sweater off their back so I could have something to sit on for a photo. They are easy to communicate with and very professional. I cannot recommend them enough! For every big event in my life, I will be calling Kimberly Kay!

Savannah
03/14/2014

Kimberly and her husband were absolutely amazing. I was one of those brides that was hesitant about spending money on photography but I am sooo happy we did! We love our photos and will cherish them forever.

Both my husband and I are extremely shy people and find having our picture taken very akward but Kimberly and her husband made us feel very comfortable. They are personable and professional. They captured every aspect of our wedding without us even knowing they were there.

We will definitely be booking them in the
future for maternity and family photos!

Services Used: Photography

My fiance and I were looking to shoot our engagement portraits in Las Vegas, so I asked a local photographer to recommend someone. I was nervous not having met her prior to picture time, but we were only in town a few days so there was no time for consultation. Kimberly blew us away, she was so friendly and energetic! She made something that can tend to feel awkward, fun! There was no work on our part, she gave such wonderful instructions. I hate when you are getting your picture taken and the person taking it doesn't say, "Hey, your smile looks awkward...try this!" they just let you turn out looking awkward.. Kimberly made sure every detail was attended to and gave thorough, easy to understand instructions. When I had the opportunity to bring her to Dallas for our wedding, I was so excited! Once again she delivered making the photography part of our day a breeze! And her husband, Chris, was just as good and easy to work with as she is. We even had some fun...ALOT of fun! And, of course how can I forget the final product? Her talent and professionalism shine when you look at your images. She made us look like we were in a shoot for a wedding magazine! Not sure how she does it, but it almost seems like magic. I am looking forward to finding an excuse to set up a shoot with her in her home base, Oregon, where she does amazing work with the beautiful scenery that surrounds her. I find myself getting excited every time she posts a sneak peek of a wedding on her web site, just to see what amazing images she has to share. I couldn't recommend any of my wedding vendors more than Kimberly Kay Photography!

Julia
02/16/2014

Kimberly and her husband Chris are the best! They really carried our wedding! They're so conscious of the schedule, but we never felt rushed. We felt important as the bride and groom, but also as individuals, as they made it a point to capture any requested shots. The special thing about these two really is their artistry and ability to capture the emotion in a photo, not just a pose. Anyone can snap a photo, but there is a special gift bestowed upon Kimberly Kay Photography that truly enables a story to be told through each photo; an intimate look into a single moment. And they take hundreds! Well done, indeed. We will have them take photos of us again!

Aleece
02/01/2014

Kimberly Kay Photography is by far the best in all of Oregon. I knew they were good when we hired them but our pictures turned out even better than I had dreamed. They are very professional and always responded to any question we had quickly. They thought of everything we could possibly need. They even cleaned off my wedding shoes when I stepped in mud! They made us feel relaxed and comfortable and during the event we couldn't even tell they were there. All of my friends and family keep talking about how amazing they are! Our pictures were the best of the best. I am so glad we chose them to capture our favorite day. Now we have amazing pictures to look back on for the rest of our lives.